What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need clarification on something.
Does the level up function work as intended? I can't seem to level up or invest any points into the level up menu.
It does, on keyboard I believe D will add onto points, while S removes points, could be wrong though as I typically play on controller, takes some getting used to the lay out even there but it feels much better on one imo.

And god damn, been awhile since I've played, but the Plague hunter looking characters are amazing with both the tentacle trap and that BJ animation, as well as the much anticipated mating press living up to expectations, this game is one I find myself having difficulty not spoiling myself with before release, but once it does finally hit version 1.0, its going to be absolutely amazing. If things keep up at this pace!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Now there's an evil nun enemy that is acting on repressed sexual desires.
Someone get me Vince McMahon sweating and passing out!

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now there's an evil nun enemy that is acting on repressed sexual desires.
Someone get me Vince McMahon sweating and passing out!
damn! right to my Fetishood...
btw there's still no 'exit to main menu' or 'in game load' isn't it?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
how do i get to that place?
It's the top right of the underground parish, the third area. You go to the bridge blockade, the second area that has all the falling leaves, and drop the explosive barrel onto the rubble, go down the lift, and then go all the way to the right while going up and you'll find two witches being raped by sinner slaves.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
that's why there was a giant barrel!!! btw how do i drop it. don't they explode when you hit them?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
that's why there was a giant barrel!!! btw how do i drop it. don't they explode when you hit them?
If it somehow blows up in your face, you probably damaged the barrel with the spikes on the left. You just gotta push the barrel to the right, send it packing down the flight of stairs, and then blow it up next to the towering rubble. :)

If it blows up still, then you might wanna clear out the enemies first. :p

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the starter Straight Sword feels a lot faster now, or maybe it's just me. The Serrated SS has way more stamina consumption (I think factor of 1.2 compared to the default's 1.0), but now it begins with the rapier thrust, I'm really interested in how this is going to make all of the weapons feel unique, very DS2 style. The air combo is still the same, which is good since the rapier's air attack is really bad lol

I believe that you can also level attack stats for damage, it just doesn't show up on the level up screen.

Don't get me wrong, D-lis' H work is fucking amazing but the game is so fun to play I could nut to the way it plays alone

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there anything to do in the big cathedral? It's empty except for a few platforms up in the top right corner, but I can't make the jump between them. Also, I'm guessing the trial sorta ends at the blocked off lever.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So is there anything to do in the big cathedral? It's empty except for a few platforms up in the top right corner, but I can't make the jump between them. Also, I'm guessing the trial sorta ends at the blocked off lever.
Not yet, but my guess would be that the new Nun enemy that D-lis has shown will show up there eventually. Probably the next update or something.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So he plans on the nuns having breakable clothing, and that they'll have one of three different colors of underwear on underneath. But the random part will be implemented later.
He also says he has two enemies done, two enemies almost done, and three rough drafts done. He also has an idea to make another trap like the roses or the pots.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
when will new update be released? I can't wait for it, this game is so good.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
when will new update be released? I can't wait for it, this game is so good.
There doesn't seem to be any news on that front.
The dev seems to have a creak in the neck. Hope it's not serious. .__.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
There doesn't seem to be any news on that front.
The dev seems to have a creak in the neck. Hope it's not serious. .__.
Thanks for the info:)
I hope he gets better and get back on his work so an update can be released soon, I'm so hyped for this game.:eek:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The latest news on the game that's actually game related was that there's a new trap being added, I think at least two new enemies, weapon damage values were added to be slash, pierce, and bash, and the nuns.
Also something about a trap causing thing to fall out of bounds, so he has to work on that "lose all ideas and return to altar" item.
No word on releasing it, which sucks cause there's two days left in the month and I want it now.

MC625

Lurker
Reputation score
The latest news on the game that's actually game related was that there's a new trap being added, I think at least two new enemies, weapon damage values were added to be slash, pierce, and bash, and the nuns.
Also something about a trap causing thing to fall out of bounds, so he has to work on that "lose all ideas and return to altar" item.
No word on releasing it, which sucks cause there's two days left in the month and I want it now.
Thanks for the news and yeah this month's update is late,february's update came on february 26 and this month's one is not out yet.