What's new

Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

any patreons willing to post this months changelog?

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any patreons willing to post this months changelog?
Chinese update content, English ability to be translated Ha
1.9722 update content

Focus! Focus! Focus! Re-version of the official start, the heroine new version of the legislation to complete the update, 35% CG to join the trail 7BOSS CG and recall all completed, part of the CG upgrade, thus began to absorb the reasonable recommendations of CG, enhance the form of expression, I hope to be interested in communication The

1, customs clearance to increase props - space-time twisting device, you can be part of the past week, part of the incident, forced to introduce this week!

2, to increase the plot after the escape

3, increase the old city of love house story and ending

4, increase the pubs James story and ending

5, increase the bath metamorphosis male drama

6, increase the bath work plot

7, wolf god image added

8, fixes 1.9710 found all bugs

Chinese Original

中文更新内容,英文待有能力的人翻译哈
1.9722 更新内容

重点!重点!重点!重制版正式启动,女主角新版立绘更新完成,35%CG加入,遗迹线7BOSS CG和回想全部完成,部分CG提升,至此开始吸收对CG的合理建议,提升表现形式,希望有兴趣跟我沟通。

1、通关增加道具-时空扭曲装置,可以将过去周目发生的部分事件,强制引入本周目!

2、增加越狱后抵抗的剧情

3、增加旧城区爱之屋的剧情和结局

4、增加酒馆詹姆士剧情和结局

5、增加浴场变态男剧情

6、增加浴场打工剧情

7、狼神形象追加

8、修正1.9710发现的所有BUG

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chinese update content, English ability to be translated Ha
1.9722 update content

Focus! Focus! Focus! Re-version of the official start, the heroine new version of the legislation to complete the update, 35% CG to join the trail 7BOSS CG and recall all completed, part of the CG upgrade, thus began to absorb the reasonable recommendations of CG, enhance the form of expression, I hope to be interested in communication The

1, customs clearance to increase props - space-time twisting device, you can be part of the past week, part of the incident, forced to introduce this week!

2, to increase the plot after the escape

3, increase the old city of love house story and ending

4, increase the pubs James story and ending

5, increase the bath metamorphosis male drama

6, increase the bath work plot

7, wolf god image added

8, fixes 1.9710 found all bugs

Chinese Original

中文更新内容,英文待有能力的人翻译哈
1.9722 更新内容

重点!重点!重点!重制版正式启动,女主角新版立绘更新完成,35%CG加入,遗迹线7BOSS CG和回想全部完成,部分CG提升,至此开始吸收对CG的合理建议,提升表现形式,希望有兴趣跟我沟通。

1、通关增加道具-时空扭曲装置,可以将过去周目发生的部分事件,强制引入本周目!

2、增加越狱后抵抗的剧情

3、增加旧城区爱之屋的剧情和结局

4、增加酒馆詹姆士剧情和结局

5、增加浴场变态男剧情

6、增加浴场打工剧情

7、狼神形象追加

8、修正1.9710发现的所有BUG
I might be able to help explain some of that. (Edited for new info)

There are new options when talking to Seaclya in the Dimensional Portal. The 'CG' option says it is not ready, but the option above it lets you view sprite animations for certain enemies after you encounter them. (Encounters in previous versions apparently do not count)

1) Upon completing the game in the new version, you will receive a new key item which can be used to skip to important moments in the game you have already been to. (You have to get to those approximate moments before you can skip to them, and apparently what you have already done before in previous versions doesn't count)

2) Unsure. Maybe related to the prison.

3) The love house in the slums that is only open at night now has events that can occur after you unlock the ability to be a Futa, which can lead to a bad end. (If you completed the Magic School in the same playthrough before doing this, the bad end won't happen)

4) James is the guy that hangs out in the bar at night before you date Dragonsong. His side-story can now be completed, with a possible neutral end.

5 & 6) There is a new Guild quest that involves cleaning the spa. I'm not sure what else has changed there.

Also, there are some new endings listed in the endings list available upon finishing the game. They include the endings from 3 and 4, as well as several others. Here is the text about the new endings from the game text:
圣兽线Nromal End: 答应费奇永远留在秘密竞赛场后达成
Futa 奴隶 End: 未能成为女王前,在罗琳宅邸深处恳求Seaclya救自己。
笼中的金丝雀 End: 未能成为女王前,在詹姆士的城堡接受虚假的幸福。

魔虫线Bad End A: 亚巴顿王虫进化期间未被村民发现
魔虫线Bad End B: 亚巴顿王虫进化期间被村民发现
诅咒铠甲真结局 魔虫线True End: 亚巴顿王虫进化前3天,发现异常并收集500淫能进入淫魔领域

Last edited:

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus this is still going on? I jumped off the bandwagon for this game months ago, also I have no idea, but did Wolf press a suit or was it a complaint against SVS or some other site for hosting his game online? I don't recall how that turned out.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jesus this is still going on? I jumped off the bandwagon for this game months ago, also I have no idea, but did Wolf press a suit or was it a complaint against SVS or some other site for hosting his game online? I don't recall how that turned out.
He threatened to get rid of the $1 patreon tier after it got leaked online. But its still up. I remember someone saying his patrons quickly shut him down. Anyone got any good saves? I kinda wanna see if any of the new content is worth staying on for.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This was posted on his patreon page a bit ago, if someone would be kind enough to translate this wall of text i'd be grateful, Googles barely manages to make it legible, and i can't really follow.

一份玩家写的关于Abadon的中文攻略

魔虫线 - by 八云紫
前置条件:1、完成学院线GE 2、完成虫妻 3、完成工会线 4、完成奴隶线(记住顺序,工会线一定要在学院线后面,不然你拿不到龙吟给你的学生证)

1、学院线群里有攻略,我不写了(前提是完成强奸魔之后和龙吟成为情侣,龙吟会给你一张学生证)

2、虫妻大家都懂,也不写了

3、工会线 前置条件:1、下水道任务 2、强奸魔任务 3、高级会员
达成这些条件之后,工会门前会多一个红毛NPC,帮他完成3个任务,第二天再去工会开始工会线

1、先按照要求去森林中找到三个人(说是四个人,其实第四个人就是那红毛,是个叛徒不用管)
2、然后去大地图右边的帐篷(进去之后别急着去屋里,先去屋子左边有块空缺的位置,是个隐藏神器,拿到之后就开启)
3、找到欧文聊天,按照要求走剧情,然后会在大地图帐篷下面的森林深处看到红毛被抓,然后悄悄潜入找到红毛被关的房子和他对话
4、被发现的话会进入抓小绵羊游戏(可以故意被抓,无所谓),被抓的话,就一直到晚上然后和红毛对话,没被抓的话就躲到旁边的箱子里等到晚上
5、对话结束回去找欧文,然后走剧情
6、接下来会被抓到刚才那个营地中,然后红毛会解释来龙去脉,然后喂你吃药,现在那个神器就有用了,可以防止你中毒
7、然后做做佣兵任务,和佣兵聊聊天,然后就会进入剧情
8、接下来红毛会叫你去他房里,然后啪啪啪,中途会有人来叫走红毛,这时你去桌子那边调查下面中间的那个闪光点,每次被叫去的时候都去调查
9、接下来只要照着剧情走就行了
10、最后发现欧文是幕后黑手(真是影帝),并且和他结婚成为sex奴隶
11、工会线完成

4、工会线完成之后,可以去工会找右边的任务NPC,接到特殊任务去奴隶岛救公主,然后和欧文对话(如果想要救出公主就先别接任务,晚上去贫民区左上角找黑衣人买镇定剂,记得多买点)

5、和欧文对话结束之后,去旅馆休息,不是回自己屋,晚上一个叫尤德的npc会来找你,然后带你去奴隶岛

6、到了奴隶岛之后会被拍卖给奴隶主,你要想办法进城找到城主

进城方法:1、每天上交给奴隶主规定的钱,并且额外上交几次1000G,这样评价就是100,三周评价都是100之后可以参加选美进城
2、参加斗技场战败,直接进城,不过这样也会直接变成永久sex奴隶
3、总之进城之后,黄毛会来调教你,然后每晚去找黄毛调教,两三天之后黄毛会叫你第二天去斗技场找她
不过可以不用去找,先每晚去找黄毛调教,刷属性(这个属性是用商会里拿到的镜子看的,商会里闪光点就是镜子),等三个属性刷到50就可以在娼馆疯狂赚钱
4、因为刷这个属性有点慢,也可以第二天就去斗技场找黄毛,然后晚上红毛会带你去见城主,几次之后城主会让你单独侍寝,接下就是看脸了,见到公主是有几率的,可以使用sl大法
期间西西莉娅会出来告诉你尽量别在城里睡觉,如果是想要救出公主的,没见到公主之前能选择忍住之类选项的一定要选(不想救出公主的就随便了),就在见到公主之后,白天出城睡觉(会有光圈提醒)
当进入单独侍寝之后,晚上可以去找黄毛侍寝,不是调教,几次之后然后黄毛会问你要不要成为永久sex奴隶,顺从太高就无法拒绝
5、见到公主之后一定要选忍住,这样才能让剧情往下走,第二天去和公主对话,然后去娼馆接客,尤德会来找你
如果之前获得了futa化,在调教公主时会有几率触发
6、接下来就是白天调教公主,然后每3-4天去娼馆接客找尤德,推动剧情,镜子可以查看忠诚度
7、现在就按照上面讲的循环就行了,最后忠诚度没超过500,干死城主救出公主拿到100w奖金;忠诚度超过500,没干死城主和公主一起成为奴隶

7、成功救出公主之后找欧文获得100w奖金,然后找梅丽莎(工会里穿斗篷的佣兵)买亚巴顿线索,如果成为奴隶,则自己去赚100W!

8、梅丽莎告诉你去监狱找叫做罗伯特的老人,所以你就故意被抓进监狱吧

9、找到老人,然后给他烟草,反复之后在和他对话寻找亚巴顿的线索,不过他会很生气,让你离开,这时候莉莉西亚会让你晚上去找他坦白身份,不过你没有铁丝出不了门

10、所以你就去找监狱长啪啪啪,偷铁丝(大体和越狱流程差不多),偷到铁丝之后晚上去找老人,老人会要求你啪啪啪,几次之后会告诉你亚巴顿的线索

11、接下来就是越狱了,大家都懂(记住欲望要控制在5000以下,不然是会自动离开监狱长房间的,欲望太高可以使用恶魔的禁锢或者去矿洞自摸)(恶魔的禁锢是去找工会左边的紫毛,晚上去找她五次会给你恶魔的禁锢,紫毛在下水道井口下面的房间里)

12、越狱出来之后,去老人告诉你的地方拿到魔石,直接去小岛村(在地图北面)

13、到了小岛村之后,进入旅馆找上面的老板娘,除了药水蘑菇大中小食材之外的东西,全都买个几百份,然后休息到晚上

14、到了晚上去上面的洞窟,进去调查最里面的柱子会被魔虫寄生,寄生之后出来,莉莉西亚会带你去淫魔空间治疗,出来后直接去旅馆休息

15、第二天也直接在旅馆休息,正式进入剧情

1、记得之前叫你买的几百份食材和水,分别放到左右两边
2、如果想达成诅咒铠甲真结局的人,就服用之前100w买来的抗性剂,并且在前三天收集满500淫能进入莉莉西亚的空间(如果莉莉西亚储备的淫能够多就只要收集50淫能就够了)
收集淫能记得穿好衣服或者斗篷,因为光着身子出去会被村民抓起来,进入魔虫BAD END B
3、接下来是魔虫线BAD END A,这个结局就是每天吃吃喝喝睡睡,不用服用抗性剂,一直待在屋里,所以食材和水一定要买的足够多,否则要出去收集。
4、达成魔虫线真结局的奖励目前还未完成,达成魔虫线BAD END B只有亚巴顿服装的一部分,只有BAD END A可以获得整套亚巴顿服装。

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was posted on his patreon page a bit ago, if someone would be kind enough to translate this wall of text i'd be grateful, Googles barely manages to make it legible, and i can't really follow.

一份玩家写的关于Abadon的中文攻略

魔虫线 - by 八云紫
前置条件:1、完成学院线GE 2、完成虫妻 3、完成工会线 4、完成奴隶线(记住顺序,工会线一定要在学院线后面,不然你拿不到龙吟给你的学生证)

1、学院线群里有攻略,我不写了(前提是完成强奸魔之后和龙吟成为情侣,龙吟会给你一张学生证)

2、虫妻大家都懂,也不写了

3、工会线 前置条件:1、下水道任务 2、强奸魔任务 3、高级会员
达成这些条件之后,工会门前会多一个红毛NPC,帮他完成3个任务,第二天再去工会开始工会线

1、先按照要求去森林中找到三个人(说是四个人,其实第四个人就是那红毛,是个叛徒不用管)
2、然后去大地图右边的帐篷(进去之后别急着去屋里,先去屋子左边有块空缺的位置,是个隐藏神器,拿到之后就开启)
3、找到欧文聊天,按照要求走剧情,然后会在大地图帐篷下面的森林深处看到红毛被抓,然后悄悄潜入找到红毛被关的房子和他对话
4、被发现的话会进入抓小绵羊游戏(可以故意被抓,无所谓),被抓的话,就一直到晚上然后和红毛对话,没被抓的话就躲到旁边的箱子里等到晚上
5、对话结束回去找欧文,然后走剧情
6、接下来会被抓到刚才那个营地中,然后红毛会解释来龙去脉,然后喂你吃药,现在那个神器就有用了,可以防止你中毒
7、然后做做佣兵任务,和佣兵聊聊天,然后就会进入剧情
8、接下来红毛会叫你去他房里,然后啪啪啪,中途会有人来叫走红毛,这时你去桌子那边调查下面中间的那个闪光点,每次被叫去的时候都去调查
9、接下来只要照着剧情走就行了
10、最后发现欧文是幕后黑手(真是影帝),并且和他结婚成为sex奴隶
11、工会线完成

4、工会线完成之后,可以去工会找右边的任务NPC,接到特殊任务去奴隶岛救公主,然后和欧文对话(如果想要救出公主就先别接任务,晚上去贫民区左上角找黑衣人买镇定剂,记得多买点)

5、和欧文对话结束之后,去旅馆休息,不是回自己屋,晚上一个叫尤德的npc会来找你,然后带你去奴隶岛

6、到了奴隶岛之后会被拍卖给奴隶主,你要想办法进城找到城主

进城方法:1、每天上交给奴隶主规定的钱,并且额外上交几次1000G,这样评价就是100,三周评价都是100之后可以参加选美进城
2、参加斗技场战败,直接进城,不过这样也会直接变成永久sex奴隶
3、总之进城之后,黄毛会来调教你,然后每晚去找黄毛调教,两三天之后黄毛会叫你第二天去斗技场找她
不过可以不用去找,先每晚去找黄毛调教,刷属性(这个属性是用商会里拿到的镜子看的,商会里闪光点就是镜子),等三个属性刷到50就可以在娼馆疯狂赚钱
4、因为刷这个属性有点慢,也可以第二天就去斗技场找黄毛,然后晚上红毛会带你去见城主,几次之后城主会让你单独侍寝,接下就是看脸了,见到公主是有几率的,可以使用sl大法
期间西西莉娅会出来告诉你尽量别在城里睡觉,如果是想要救出公主的,没见到公主之前能选择忍住之类选项的一定要选(不想救出公主的就随便了),就在见到公主之后,白天出城睡觉(会有光圈提醒)
当进入单独侍寝之后,晚上可以去找黄毛侍寝,不是调教,几次之后然后黄毛会问你要不要成为永久sex奴隶,顺从太高就无法拒绝
5、见到公主之后一定要选忍住,这样才能让剧情往下走,第二天去和公主对话,然后去娼馆接客,尤德会来找你
如果之前获得了futa化,在调教公主时会有几率触发
6、接下来就是白天调教公主,然后每3-4天去娼馆接客找尤德,推动剧情,镜子可以查看忠诚度
7、现在就按照上面讲的循环就行了,最后忠诚度没超过500,干死城主救出公主拿到100w奖金;忠诚度超过500,没干死城主和公主一起成为奴隶

7、成功救出公主之后找欧文获得100w奖金,然后找梅丽莎(工会里穿斗篷的佣兵)买亚巴顿线索,如果成为奴隶,则自己去赚100W!

8、梅丽莎告诉你去监狱找叫做罗伯特的老人,所以你就故意被抓进监狱吧

9、找到老人,然后给他烟草,反复之后在和他对话寻找亚巴顿的线索,不过他会很生气,让你离开,这时候莉莉西亚会让你晚上去找他坦白身份,不过你没有铁丝出不了门

10、所以你就去找监狱长啪啪啪,偷铁丝(大体和越狱流程差不多),偷到铁丝之后晚上去找老人,老人会要求你啪啪啪,几次之后会告诉你亚巴顿的线索

11、接下来就是越狱了,大家都懂(记住欲望要控制在5000以下,不然是会自动离开监狱长房间的,欲望太高可以使用恶魔的禁锢或者去矿洞自摸)(恶魔的禁锢是去找工会左边的紫毛,晚上去找她五次会给你恶魔的禁锢,紫毛在下水道井口下面的房间里)

12、越狱出来之后,去老人告诉你的地方拿到魔石,直接去小岛村(在地图北面)

13、到了小岛村之后,进入旅馆找上面的老板娘,除了药水蘑菇大中小食材之外的东西,全都买个几百份,然后休息到晚上

14、到了晚上去上面的洞窟,进去调查最里面的柱子会被魔虫寄生,寄生之后出来,莉莉西亚会带你去淫魔空间治疗,出来后直接去旅馆休息

15、第二天也直接在旅馆休息,正式进入剧情

1、记得之前叫你买的几百份食材和水,分别放到左右两边
2、如果想达成诅咒铠甲真结局的人,就服用之前100w买来的抗性剂,并且在前三天收集满500淫能进入莉莉西亚的空间(如果莉莉西亚储备的淫能够多就只要收集50淫能就够了)
收集淫能记得穿好衣服或者斗篷,因为光着身子出去会被村民抓起来,进入魔虫BAD END B
3、接下来是魔虫线BAD END A,这个结局就是每天吃吃喝喝睡睡,不用服用抗性剂,一直待在屋里,所以食材和水一定要买的足够多,否则要出去收集。
4、达成魔虫线真结局的奖励目前还未完成,达成魔虫线BAD END B只有亚巴顿服装的一部分,只有BAD END A可以获得整套亚巴顿服装。
That is instructions for unlocking and completing the most complicated quest in the game: the events in the Island Village. I will try to give a simplified explanation of the parts I understand:

How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

1. Get Magic School Good End
  2. Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
  3. Finish Guild saga
  4. Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening.
The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.
15) You can not leave the village.
  • Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.
  • To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)
  • For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.
  • Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks much appreciated!

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game come with a gallery yet?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He's started implementing it yes with the newest version. not complete yet. I think it just has the main scenario bosses so far.

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While I wont buy this game ever, I refuse to support a creator who can act so immature with money, I do wish there was more content for the creatures in the well.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I spent quite a few hours on this game, but there's still so many things I haven't discovered, so here's a question! From what I saw, there are scens for futa Lilina. I assumed, that she could enter that state after undead castle, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Where do I pick that ability? Is it a hypnosis school? If so I'll have to start a new save, since I didn't get magic school ID, considering it wasn't in the game when I finished Dragonsong quest.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright Guys, despite the Lawsuit discussions and what not is going on with this Project this Game came to my mind again with the upload from a CG Mod on AS.

I played this Game years ago and liked the Concept but it was very barebones and buggy as hell.
Is it worth playing now and how much can be played although it doesnt seem to be finished and what is that CG Mod exactly?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Alright Guys, despite the Lawsuit discussions and what not is going on with this Project this Game came to my mind again with the upload from a CG Mod on AS.

I played this Game years ago and liked the Concept but it was very barebones and buggy as hell.
Is it worth playing now and how much can be played although it doesnt seem to be finished and what is that CG Mod exactly?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this.
My understanding is that the CG mod is simply a pack of replacement CGs, doesn't change any events just gives different visuals.

As for the game itself, can't really comment on that. Only played a little bit of 1.95 and was not terribly impressed. But I may just not have played far enough into the game.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My understanding is that the CG mod is simply a pack of replacement CGs, doesn't change any events just gives different visuals.

As for the game itself, can't really comment on that. Only played a little bit of 1.95 and was not terribly impressed. But I may just not have played far enough into the game.
Regarding the "CG Mod" ... Not exactly, but I can tell you what he did:

I want Dlsite give me a new promotion page and up price to 2160 (Old player can get game).
But it is not be allowed, so I mark a mod and change 2.0 to no cg version (All cg only one method to control).
So...Sorry, this time if you like cg game please wait and buy 108 cg mod.
Sorry..
He basically removed the CG from the base game and repacked it into a new $1 purchase.

I don't blame you for the confusion though.. Wolfzq does a piss-poor job at explaining anything (most likely because his English isn't a strong-point).

The "CG MOD" is very much a necessity for the remake version 2.0. You will not see cg otherwise.

The only version that is the full game (cg pack included) is the Chinese version, which just came out and sits at a 475.63MB download.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Regarding the "CG Mod" ... Not exactly, but I can tell you what he did:

He basically removed the CG from the base game and repacked it into a new $1 purchase.
Whew, should have read the DLsite description closer I guess. I looked at the Japanese one and just skimmed over it basically.

That seems like an odd policy for DLsite, I wonder if it wasn't just a misunderstanding. As for the English site not getting the cg mod, that must be a mistake or something, can't imagine wolfzq missing an opportunity for more money, lol.

So there's your answer, Lucratio . You need the cg mod to have cg in the game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Whew, should have read the DLsite description closer I guess. I looked at the Japanese one and just skimmed over it basically.

That seems like an odd policy for DLsite, I wonder if it wasn't just a misunderstanding. As for the English site not getting the cg mod, that must be a mistake or something, can't imagine wolfzq missing an opportunity for more money, lol.

So there's your answer, Lucratio . You need the cg mod to have cg in the game.
that sounds SO FUCKING SHITTY. are dlsite ok with a dev milking the customers?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is the devil okay with torture?
ya but the devil tortures the sinners. it's not like if you deserve to be in heaven,devil tortures you. here he's milking the people who made him famous and are his fan

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a difference between the patreon and dlsite version? If so which one should I get?