What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [waterspoon] "Wings of Rolldia"

The talisman was a bit pointless though without the maiden blood and commentary

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The talisman was a bit pointless though without the maiden blood and commentary
Do you mean about the fact there is no pictures to show the blood, etc right? Well, even without that, having the meter on value 0 it let me feel I have a pseudo-virgin route at least, and having the talisman makes the things easy and not be a pain to protect the mc from get raped there like in the Alharan, where I think there is no item like that over there.....

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yoooooooo new update from the blog.
He's intending to release the game before the end of this year.

yeah, within like 3 months. no specific date indicated though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yoooooooo new update from the blog.
He's intending to release the game before the end of this year.

yeah, within like 3 months. no specific date indicated though.
Lol, you beat me to the punch by five days XD I ran his comment through google translate and it says.. Completed in the year.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New blogpost. Demo in December, game in January. Two images showing off those sort of "tied up until they're bored of fucking you" scenes from his last game.
One with what looks like an army of little kids fucking her, and another where there's a line of people paying to fuck her in bondage. The former also looks like she's either pregnant or just that full of cum.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blogpost. Demo in December, game in January. Two images showing off those sort of "tied up until they're bored of fucking you" scenes from his last game.
One with what looks like an army of little kids fucking her, and another where there's a line of people paying to fuck her in bondage. The former also looks like she's either pregnant or just that full of cum.

I wonder whether he would accept if I suggest enlgish translation.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn, i'm really looking forward to this.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not too familiar with actually submitting a game to dlsite personally, so I can't quite tell if he's submitting the game yet or if he's submitting to have a page for the game made.
Either way, he says a demo will be up there when the page goes up.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And finally, we have the store page opened.
Trial available, and full release expected in early Jan.
Go get it.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like this is using the newer version for wolf RPG that is proving to be a pain in the arse to hook. Tried using some of the same fixes that were used for Succubus Prison but had no luck with it so far :/

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just a heads up that you can't disable the virginity barrier in the trial, so don't be an idiot like me and think that you need to spend time lusting her up to get it to go away, then spend far too long trying to figure out how to make it happen. Stupid Dungeons and Prisoners teaching me the wrong things.

Anyway, I loved their previous games, and this one's looking like it's going to blow them out of the water. Day one buy for me.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up that you can't disable the virginity barrier in the trial, so don't be an idiot like me and think that you need to spend time lusting her up to get it to go away, then spend far too long trying to figure out how to make it happen. Stupid Dungeons and Prisoners teaching me the wrong things.

Anyway, I loved their previous games, and this one's looking like it's going to blow them out of the water. Day one buy for me.
Same here, looks really polished, a step up from their previous game which were already great.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agreed. It really is quite nice. The combat feels pretty smooth and each of the enemies (so far) seems to have little quirks. Also escaping too. All the mechanics seem pretty solid. I did have some error with the trial where I might have glitched it out to make it think I was in a dungeon 100% of the time that it disabled saving. But I'll poke around with it abit more and see if that is indeed the case

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Agreed. It really is quite nice. The combat feels pretty smooth and each of the enemies (so far) seems to have little quirks. Also escaping too. All the mechanics seem pretty solid. I did have some error with the trial where I might have glitched it out to make it think I was in a dungeon 100% of the time that it disabled saving. But I'll poke around with it abit more and see if that is indeed the case
I had that happen quite a few times, too. Going into and finishing a dungeon always fixed it, thankfully, at least for me. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the full version.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had that happen quite a few times, too. Going into and finishing a dungeon always fixed it, thankfully, at least for me. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the full version.
Yea. But considering this is the first demo. it is quite nice. Though. I have to say the switching yes/no on some of the things can be quite confusing going based on moonrunes and fumbling around abit with it. I generally save a good bit so it's not much an issue I only messed around for a while. The skin color changing was quite nice. I am hoping that the color for clothing stops defaulting to the original position for Full Version. It would be a great QoL thing to have so that color changes faster/playing around with customization

And going by how some of the drops seem to be more rare. I can only assume Gold will be a lot easier to acquire for the full version. Since we only have a couple fields that drop/chest things.

Last edited:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw, when the full version comes out and somebody's gonna make the translation for this, contact me plz.
won't be able to help the technical stuff, but I am familiar with Japanese translation.
and I kinda feel like I would like to do it for this one.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
btw, when the full version comes out and somebody's gonna make the translation for this, contact me plz.
won't be able to help the technical stuff, but I am familiar with Japanese translation.
and I kinda feel like I would like to do it for this one.
The problem here is that it's Wolf, and as far as I know, games made with newer versions of the wolf editor haven't been broken open to allow translation yet. Though I'd be thrilled if someone corrected me on this.