What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alrite, bad news. Delayed again.

The reason for all these delays is that he found a systematic problem,
but as he tried to fix it he discovered that it is influencing on quite a large portion of the game.
Currently working on that, and GOING TO release the full game within this month.

hope he does it this time.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That last bug that rears it's ugly head and turns into a big mess to fix. I know that pain all too well :(
Well i'd rather have a game that is late and runs well than one with bugs. But i hope they get it sorted for next weekend.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Going to release it within this month? Cool, so we have a april release confirmed.
Hello time traveller, mind if I ask what's the price of bitcoins in April?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The joke was that the release would inevitably be delayed, but i guess the tone did not get across correctly...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The joke was that the release would inevitably be delayed, but i guess the tone did not get across correctly...
If it makes you feel any better, I understood you (and was basically thinking the same thing when I saw it).

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wish I had good news, but seems like the release date has become unannounced and one of the comments, if google translate didn't butcher the translation completely, seems to indicate that we shouldn't expect it any time soon due to how systemic the bug is. This is a bummer. :(

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wish I had good news, but seems like the release date has become unannounced and one of the comments, if google translate didn't butcher the translation completely, seems to indicate that we shouldn't expect it any time soon due to how systemic the bug is. This is a bummer. :(
Someone in the comments seems to have said that a game's release date automatically becomes that way on DLsite if they don't change their release time before that period passes (i.e. it was last scheduled for early February, and we've definitely gone past that point by now). Not saying we're actually getting it by the end of the month like they promised, but that's likely the reason it's become that way.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well...... the developer FINALLY made an update that he is alive after 2 months of missing.
Says "Give me little more time."

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Funny how the April release joke turned out to be too optimistic. I'm glad that they've finally updated the blog, though, seeing as how I've been checking it practically every other day for the last two months, with absolutely nothing from the creator.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As long as it eventually comes out I'm content, so its good to hear that he's still on it.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
I was sitting here wondering why the art style looked so familiar..
I remember playing one of their other games, looking forward to this

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Remember when i exaggerated and said it would come out in april? good times.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Remember that comment about how it was announced in February, someone joked "Get ready for March!" Now we're in June and we've not only not gotten a release, but somehow managed to backtrack to not even having a release date at all?
Let's all hold hands and blame Bernie Sanders for our problems.