What's new

RPG [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 / The World A Robot Girl Dream Of (RJ169029)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
Is anyone Able to Access his Main Webpage?

It Appears that a sequel is in production. In his Main Page Contains The Details of the Planned Release Date and a Trial Version for it. However when i access, i get the No Permisson 403 Error... Didn't happen to me last year but all of a sudden it just appear now.

If anyone is able to obtain a Copy of the trial. Please Do share.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is anyone Able to Access his Main Webpage?

It Appears that a sequel is in production. In his Main Page Contains The Details of the Planned Release Date and a Trial Version for it. However when i access, i get the No Permisson 403 Error... Didn't happen to me last year but all of a sudden it just appear now.

If anyone is able to obtain a Copy of the trial. Please Do share.
From my understanding the is no trial yet. However if you do want to bypass that 403 error you could always just cache the site if you are using the chrome browser.

Screen shots for reference:

Image 1:
Image 2:

Cash this link if you want to see the latest blog update: (type into google not the URL bar)

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
Danke Sempai

Edit : By the way, i think his Latest Blog update is 14 Jan 2018. I tried the same method as the 2017 one but this time google showed no results for 2018. I Get da feeling dat trial version is in there.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
By looking at the images in the site. I think im safe to say the Red haired girl has turned evil now.

Would make sense, considering at the end of the original you had to fight her. Dunno what the hell happened though.

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
By looking at the images in the site. I think im safe to say the Red haired girl has turned evil now.

Would make sense, considering at the end of the original you had to fight her. Dunno what the hell happened though.
i suspect that the sequel is base on the "bad end" where you lost to her & she keeps you prisoner. since then she/her troops has been milking the shit outta Yule.

I mean to be honest, it makes perfect sense to lose to her, aside from winning in a BF match against her, she is different from other half androids. She is someone capable of destroying half the world and somewhat immortal. And all Yule has is his shota pee wee and his occasional hidden strength where he can't even control it yet.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i suspect that the sequel is base on the "bad end" where you lost to her & she keeps you prisoner. since then she/her troops has been milking the shit outta Yule.

I mean to be honest, it makes perfect sense to lose to her, aside from winning in a BF match against her, she is different from other half androids. She is someone capable of destroying half the world and somewhat immortal. And all Yule has is his shota pee wee and his occasional hidden strength where he can't even control it yet.
Might be. Since we're gettinga new MC, might be cool.

Never liked the red head anyway, much prefered the purple haired Loli, she was loyal at least.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here is an image of what the 14 Jan 2018 blog post says:
More or less the trial should be out in late February and the game should be released in late May.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Can anyone upload a full v3 savefile? The most recent one was taken down. Maybe it was reported because a japanese watcher thought it was the full game?

This post:
Re: [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 (RJ169029)

So I just bought v3.0 today. So I expect a full save by TONIGHT!!! Haha jk, enjoy the game.
pm

Full save file. Thanks to darkwhite1602
Does not include the slime enemy and a few of the other enemies in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.