What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR [DeepSleep] Anna - Exciting Affection (version 1.0)

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update. v1.3 is released for early patrons.

Update v1.0 is free for all and you can get it

The game now contains more than 2800 high quality renders and more than 50 HD animations and more than 4 hours of game time.

There are following new scenes:

Patricia
John (Andrews father)
Timothy and Robert (Yes, together)
Office
Emily and Coworkers (Some nice interracial action

Around 80 new Cg's are added, most of old ones are fixed or reworked.
Most of known bugs fixed.
Added new music.
2 more days and several new characters are introduced.
This build concludes her introduction.

Older builds will be released to public after two updates and final game will be free.

If you like my project, please support me on

[/SPOILER]

Hello, I'm DeepSleep. I have played Rpg maker games for a while and I would like to present you my first game, that I have been working on for a while.

The story is about Anna and her boyfriend, who recently moved to live to big city. Different challenges are in front of Anna, and the player will decide how the story will evolve.

Demo contains around 80 Cg's and 1 animation so far.

I'm not native English speaker, but I'm trying my best. Dialogs and story still needs some improvements though.

If you like what I have done so far, feel free to support me on .

Download updated demo

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Anna - Exciting Affection - NTR Game

May be mistaken, but it doesn't look like the usual 3D pics.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Doesn't look like cookie cutter DAZ models and backgrounds. Gorgeous renders, thoughtful lighting and shading...good job. I'll check it out...

PS - is this I-Ray?

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't look like cookie cutter DAZ models and backgrounds. Gorgeous renders, thoughtful lighting and shading...good job. I'll check it out...

PS - is this I-Ray?
I'm still learning though. Yes, it's Iray.

Keyen

Reputation score

What do you mean ?
I mean, it looks good, unlike 99.99999% of the usual 3D pics games. However, I think VN engine are more adapted than RPG maker for this kind of story.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that is very impressive 3d rendering. are you doing this with Poser,Daz, unreal?

the one reason im having second thoughts about doing 3d for my game Yuko is because the time it would take to make good renders for the busts and poses. it would take FOREVER if i max out the render quality which would increase the image size which could be a major problem. got any advice

love the yes btw :) very bright and cute ;3

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you play as the guy or girl

and is it ntr that you can avoid with the right choices or it's ntr that happens regardless.

(i like it to be avoidable, but do the ntr anyways. it makes it hotter knowing that there was a chance she could have been saved =p)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and is it ntr that you can avoid with the right choices or it's ntr that happens regardless.

(i like it to be avoidable, but do the ntr anyways. it makes it hotter knowing that there was a chance she could have been saved =p)
Same here, well that and I like to be able to do the pacing on my own for the NTR, since (no offense to anyone who develops RPG maker games.) but the pacing in some games isn't great or believable.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You play as a girl and its possible to avoid ntr. I plan to add scenes that you can see only that way.

thswherizat

Reputation score

I mostly liked it, so far! I feel like there's a bit of throwing you into maps without explaining where the heck to go next, and it's frustrating that you get the "find a sex toy" quest when I don't think you can do that yet.

However, the art is great and I like that it's already not your usual scenes for this type of game. I may consider patreon if I see consistent updates and releases.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, ok. was gonna give it a go if it was male MC. if from females point of view, it feels more like you're just choosing to cheat. since the grief and heartache of ntr doesn't feel there.

it looks very nice though. girl is hot.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that is very impressive 3d rendering. are you doing this with Poser,Daz, unreal?

the one reason im having second thoughts about doing 3d for my game Yuko is because the time it would take to make good renders for the busts and poses. it would take FOREVER if i max out the render quality which would increase the image size which could be a major problem. got any advice

love the yes btw :) very bright and cute ;3
I use Daz. If you can use gpu for rendering then it takes around 40 min for single char, to more than hour for more complex scenes. Not counting time to put it together :)

I mostly liked it, so far! I feel like there's a bit of throwing you into maps without explaining where the heck to go next, and it's frustrating that you get the "find a sex toy" quest when I don't think you can do that yet.

However, the art is great and I like that it's already not your usual scenes for this type of game. I may consider patreon if I see consistent updates and releases.
There is journal to see what to do next.

thswherizat

Reputation score

There is journal to see what to do next.
Oh yeah, I meant that when they say to "Go find the business in the commercial district", you don't have a good idea where to go. I don't like those moments when you enter a new map and just have to sorta wander around a whole lot.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I meant that when they say to "Go find the business in the commercial district", you don't have a good idea where to go. I don't like those moments when you enter a new map and just have to sorta wander around a whole lot.
You are right. I will add some maps or map scroll to game. Thank you for pointing that out, as sometimes people don't see things they create from different point of view.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked it, it could have some added fine details and an English proofreader wouldn't hurt but those are extremely minimal, just something to consider on the long run.

I like the MC, great body but not a big fan of her "regular" clothes.

Sometimes when you enter an indoor map and exit back to the city (world map) you retain the BGM of the map you entered.

I was kinda clueless why I couldn't run pressing shift at your house regardless if you had ALWAYS DASH on or off, I assumed it just didn't work, only then I realized it didn't work at your house.

When you go the world map you're super clueless as where to go, I also didn't like the fact that most of the NPC's don't talk back to you or give you tips, you should have arrows in transitions to places you can go or buildings you can enter.

I was able to enter a house and interact with the doors but they opened and closed, figured I had no reason to be there. I applied for a job as assistant or whatever and then went to some tea shop, I realized there was a sparkle in front of it but it's barely visible, the funny part is that before I realized this was the placed I had to go to, I went home and changed into my underwear, after that I was able to walk around on my underwear and when I came here I saw the scenes as if I was fully clothed but I was on my underwear, this stuff you really need to fix.

Other than that I liked it, I can tell you put a lot of wrench time in the game and you're passionate about your project so I wish you the best of luck and if you need some help don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

EDIT: And I just realized that if you go to the assistant at the officer job on day 1 before you're told to go there you softlock the game as there's no way you can progress, that kinda sucks a lot.

Last edited:

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cgs are handmade or its any special program you did it in?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

just tried it, it's very good, looks like you played some H-games and tried to improved them in any way.
So far, it's a success.

I'll still add my voice for clear instructions, some games add some pointers, maybe it's a bit extreme, still, some clear directions when we should know what to do and where to go would be nice.

I really hate when someone tells you to go to the local store or anywhere, the MC is supposed to know the location (otherwise she would ask where it is, right ? ) but you don't, doesn't make any sense and it's annoying.

Except for that, it's very good and to be honest, this isn't much of a problem here, this is far worse in so many games (i'm not going to add names, they know already, don't they :D )

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having played your game, I did like it... though, it did feel it was a bit to fast progession wise.
I mean you start off being shy at being seen half naked, to only a few scenes later the MC doesnt seem to mind flawnting herself... I hope you'll slow it down a bit in future releases, though thats just my opinion.