What's new

ADV [ミンワ] 専売三枚のおふだ (RJ199731)

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New RR game just released today:

Apparently heavily based on the "run or rape" genre. Near as I can tell, you're being chased by spirits that want to have their way with you. The combat system even seems to echo this, as it opens with what appears to be a "run away" scenario, where you're trying to get as far away as possible (reflected by the enemy's portrait getting farther away or closer). If she gets too close, she actually "catches" the hero, and then the fun begins.

I don't really know what everything does in-battle or how to actually "escape" a fight, as it seems like I always run out of MP before I can get away, but this one looks really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 専売三枚のおふだ (Act, Reverse Rape)

Despite me checking, I somehow still managed to miss the fact that someone already posted this game. Ill just copy over my comments and synopses to here:

First offering from a new circle, and its a real interesting one.

You play as a young priest (who i honestly mistook for a girl until the dick came out... >.<) who gets caught up in some supernatural phenomena, and has to dodge between a horde of horny (and occasionally drunk) Kitsune spirits to escape with his chastity intact.

The battle system is really fun. rather that fighting you have a two-tier system where the goal is to escape. Fleeing increases the distance from the foe, but drains energy. your foe will try to close with you or trip you up with a variety of attacks. You have three skills that can be used to seal their use of Hand, Tongue, and foot-type moves, and the foot type move also prevents them closing on you. Should they manage to close with you then you enter the grapple phase, where the enemy can lower your health in an attempt to make you cum, and your run option is replaced with a struggle option. successfully escaping requires 3-4 struggles and returns you to the first phase. Beware using too much energy! the lower your energy the slower it recovers! below 100 you only get 70 back rather than 100, and i havent checked for the main game but in the demo going below 50 reduced the restore amount to a measly 5.

The end result is a novel mix of energy and distance management, combined with a need to figure out the moveset that particular foe uses, so you know what best to seal.

Try the demo as well, as its a different scenario involving the tutorial npc chasing you around trying to rape you instead.

Not a particularly long game, im an hour in and currently stuck on what appears to be the final and only boss, as i need to farm some more healing items. Then again, it only costs 108 yen so its practically a giveaway.

Game is already up on Anime sharing and at least one torrent site.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't really know what everything does in-battle or how to actually "escape" a fight, as it seems like I always run out of MP before I can get away, but this one looks really interesting.
As I mentioned in my post, you have an option to rest and restore energy (third option) but the amount you get back depends on how much you have left. For best results rest when youre just above 100 energy to get back up to the max of 200.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And it costs... 108 Yen?

Uh, seriously? Game seems to have over 400 Megs...

Like, even for a short game, from the screenies, and what is being told here, it seems like an incredibly low price...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i cant seem to escape from the first enemy, when you enter the bedroom i am not able to escape, what am i doing wrong?

edit: i was using my savefile from the demo, started a new game and it looks very different

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just the one enemy the whole game? I guess that would explain the price.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i haven't gotten any further in the game yet, haven't had time, but going by the gallery on EXhentai it looks like there's way more to the game beyond the Kitsune stuff. The price was crazy enough when i just thought it was a 1 hour game, but i doubt i'm even half way...

going by the scenes, the tutorial girl makes a reappearance, the weird tongue thing does too, and theres 2-3 more enemies on top of that (the third is a horde version of another from the looks of it).

Best value for your money on DLsite. (provided you exclude the free stuff anyway...)

OP
E

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info, Azrail26232. I MIGHT be able to actually play it now!

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i really recomended this game if u after the story...
well, the art is not really good but its look nice...
pretty straightforward too, and kinda unique battle mech..

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully this one comes out on English DLsite; with all that content for a price like that, I might as well just buy it.

I hope they'll make more stuff like this.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i gotta say, though i like this game, MAN they take their time with the dialogue...

would probably alleviate it a lot if i could read it but those long pauses between lines...

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone beaten the Kitsune boss yet? I've tried everything but every time I'm about to escape her,she instantly grabs you and forces you into the 'love' battle. I've been forced into that 3 times and escaped 3 times but still I can't escape her.

Any tips?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i`m wondering how you get different scenes for every boss?

OP
E

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A couple of saves to help skip the drudgery of the start. One for the tongue monster, one for the tutorial girl, and one for what I assume to be the actual start of the game

Last edited:

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save? Frustrating as hell for me.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since no one has mentioned it yet, the kitsune boss has special mechanics. If she closes and grapples with you, you get instantly stunlocked, game over. you cannot let her close with you. Make sure to experiment and find the best seal for her attacks.

The only way to beat her is to run. gaining distance makes her initiate a grapple via special attack. this does not stunlock you, so you can struggle free. do this about 4-5 times and she gives up and you win.

As with the first phase, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HER BEST ATTACKS SEALED. her hand attacks in the grapple move inflict the heart stun, which lasts 2-3 rounds and can be continuously applied, so she can potentially still stunlock you to death. She has a special attack that breaks the seal, when you see it, make sure to reseal her. In run mode, the special attack drains 40-50 energy, in grapple mode its the attack that does 20 damage. when you see that happen, reseal hand asap because she just got her best attacks back.

Hope this advice helps, i highly recommend using a translator with this game, it makes reading attack cues so much easier.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All the bosses have special mechanics; You just have to keep trying and see what does enchant/tempt/kill you and read the description to try and seal it for next time. The abilities you need to avoid may require different seals in the running and grapple phases. Bosses also have to be escaped from three times in the grapple phase to win. If you enter the grapple phase by getting too close instead of triggering it by running too far, it's an automatic loss.

Note that regular mobs after the first boss will have moves that can end up locking you in enchantment from repeated use, so stick to fighting the foxes in the safe rooms if you need money (either a unique area to walk around in or talking with one of the foxes will start the fight). Other than that, use a translator because this game is impossible without being able to understand what is said and what your options are (one boss has a choice right after her attack, mid battle, that will make you lose if you don't choose the second option, for example).

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hard to imagine the game's being sold for only 108 yen, considering how much thought the makers seem to have put into the maps and mechanics.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope this advice helps, i highly recommend using a translator with this game, it makes reading attack cues so much easier.
Which translation tool do you recommend? I used to use Atlas but I've heard there is better stuff out there.