What's new

ADV [ミンワ] 専売三枚のおふだ (RJ199731)

xxarcxx

Lurker
Reputation score
What do you mean with step 2 "Edit the Files in the /Script directory" In what way am I supposed to edit it?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What do you mean with step 2 "Edit the Files in the /Script directory" In what way am I supposed to edit it?
To point it out here and now, I didn't make anything of that zip, it was something I downloaded from another source, but I can explain step 2. In the scripts folder, everything that was in the Data folder was copied and turned into a text document, allowing you to open it in a word editing program; to edit the files, you need only to open them in a word program, I use notepad for it's simple operation, then change the Japanese figures to be the language of your choice. Since I don't know a lick of Japanese, I use google translate and reformat the line to sound more like it was intended to be, of course I haven't really tried to change anything in the scripts folder, just out of worry for putting in something that doesn't make sense at all. How you go about it is completely your choice, but I want to give you a fair warning, because those files have to be structured as they are, so if you want to change the language, just change the letters and don't try to mess with any of the pronunciation marks. If you need a further explanation, tell me exactly what part you want me to explain and I will do so in the most simple way I can.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems the forum update broke the link to the save on page 5 for me. Can anyone please upload a full save?

Edit: I meant on page 2, and on trying it again after a few days it worked just fine. Dunno if it fixed itself or what, but in case someone went back and fixed it manually, thanks.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A spidergirl was add to the new game(still in development)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey whats up? Thanks for the scripting thing. I'm able to translate the text manually, as in one word at a time while watching the translation on the side. I tried simply copying the entire text into google translate and then pasting the translation into the text file but it seems to not work when I press "translate" to get the patched version. Is there a way to translate faster without breaking any lines in the text files?

Edit: Also, do you know where the actual script (as in the conversations in game) are located?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey whats up? Thanks for the scripting thing. I'm able to translate the text manually, as in one word at a time while watching the translation on the side. I tried simply copying the entire text into google translate and then pasting the translation into the text file but it seems to not work when I press "translate" to get the patched version. Is there a way to translate faster without breaking any lines in the text files?

Edit: Also, do you know where the actual script (as in the conversations in game) are located?
Experience, and barest of knowledge, has taught me that the conversations are located either in the map files or the common event files, but I know for sure the sex scenes are in the common events, since that's how it usually goes for RPG data files. Best of luck for translating this, and if you should get a stable patch going for the game, be sure to share it with us if you're feeling generous, yeah?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
to celebrate 12000 copies sold there is a 50% off sale on this again meaning it's about forty nine cents again

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
see for yourself 48 cents

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
actually the slime debuff isn't that bad in this battle.
1 Yamachichi charge attack, the turn before she uses it you'll be warned that she's about to use it so as long as you pay attention you can counter it as long as your not slimed (this is the only time being slimed should be a issue in this battle)
2 if you do get slimed seal her leg asap
3 try to only have one part of her sealed at a time
4 keeping her arms sealed will keep her from sliming you
5 treat her charge attack as a instant kill(the grappel version is a permanent stunlock, the normal one will make you walk to her for a few rounds so if your really lucky you can survive it but it's a uphill battle from there)
6 if you counter her charge attack she will be stun for a short time

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The official English translation is out.

The demo's translation seems to be pretty good, though I can't check the game's translation at this time. Support the author if you can, this is STILL 108 yen after the translation (Different product and RJ number though).

Edit: The quality is pretty good throughout the entire game. Some minor grammar issues, and some sentences that simply don't make sense outside of Japanese, but way better than machine translations.

Last edited:

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Convenient that they also placed it on the Japanese site rather than forcing people to buy on the English one.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
give it a day or so to show up on english dlsite

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Japanese text doesn't show up right for some reason despite my system being set to Japanese locale already. Everything is squares in the untranslated version, and the periods are squads in the translated version. Anyone have the same problem and/or have a solution?

That said, god damn this is the best fifty cents I have ever spent in my life. Unique gameplay, interesting story, good H, and even postgame content.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Japanese text doesn't show up right for some reason despite my system being set to Japanese locale already. Everything is squares in the untranslated version, and the periods are squads in the translated version. Anyone have the same problem and/or have a solution?

That said, god damn this is the best fifty cents I have ever spent in my life. Unique gameplay, interesting story, good H, and even postgame content.
Try downloading CCCP or K-Lite codec packs? Maybe reinstall the Japanese RPGMaker RTP packs? Google is enough for the first, but I forgot how I found the second...

Reputation score
There is also an english fully translated version that was released on the Japanese dlsite for the same price as the original. Just as an Fyi.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have an issue in the english version where whitespace characters are bugged, is there any fix to this?

Untitled.png

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have an issue in the english version where whitespace characters are bugged, is there any fix to this?

View attachment 21164
Are you running it in Japanese Locale?

Here's the opening...
Without Japanese Locale:

With Japanese Locale:

Even if it's translated it generally still needs to be run in Japanese Locale (Well, depending on the game).

I use this for my Locale:

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to necro the thread, but I've got the same issue as Anedepami, with the weird glitched boxes between words in the translated version. Changing my computer's locale and using Locale Emulator both don't do a darn thing, and the game did work fine when I played it a year ago. Maybe it was the upgrade to Windows 10 that messed it up, or maybe it was something else, I dunno. If anyone's got some insight on this, it'd be much appreciated.

EDIT: I finally figured it out, and the solution is...well, baffling, to say the least. To make the text display correctly, I have to launch the game...without the Japanese locale active, either in my OS settings or in Locale Emulator. I frankly have absolutely no idea why this works, but it does, so I'm happy.

Last edited: