Reputation score
Re: [Drug garden] 闇の街と小さな魔女

: o
I'mma follow this!

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unless I misunderstood the mess that is google translate, the demo has been delayed by a month? Next blog update will supposedly be held 10th of August. That's really too bad, but apparently he's/they've had issues with heat and fatigue.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless I misunderstood the mess that is google translate, the demo has been delayed by a month? Next blog update will supposedly be held 10th of August. That's really too bad, but apparently he's/they've had issues with heat and fatigue.
Well, right now he posted another blog entry, and this is what he can say about the demo:

Drug garden said:
Also, for those who waited for the trial version, which was announced from a long time ago, I have kept you waiting for a long time
I'm really sorry ....

I am frustrated at private affairs, due to the heat here recently I get tired easily and the work pace is falling, fearfully until the finish of the trial version, it is still in a state that it will take a while.

I am sorry to have kept you waiting, but until the launch and release of the trial version I would appreciate it if you could see around one month as a guide.

I will focus on making work pace as early as possible and publishing the trial version ....

Regarding the next update,

■ 9 / 3-9 / 4

We are planning around here.

I am sorry we have kept you waiting often, but as we will be releasing more on our progress, I would be pleased if you could see it if you do not mind.
Looks like we will have to wait one more month until he give us a demo to play the game.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source: hxxp://drug-garden.sblo.jp/article/181044919.html
(No Links yet, sorry :( )
It will be announced about small update scheduled around 20th September.

We are planning a small update, 9/21 night (after 21 o'clock).

I will be late for a day tomorrow, so I am pleased if you forgive me.
Regarding the updated content, we are planning a standing picture difference for battle.

It is a small progress before the renewal of the end of the month and it is regretful, but I hope you could see it if you do not mind.

Blog Update tomorrow, nothing much but it's good to see there is still some progress.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author updated his blog, apparently, the game and the demo were delayed due to some problems with his health(overwork?) or something like that, I don't speak Japanese, so someone that does should check.
He also posted a 3-minute video of the beginning of the game, but it doesn't show much. He will give us a new update 10/11~11/11.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So since no1 said anything about his blog update on the 11th. Ima have a jab at it. Seems that he still can't get the demo out due to more work added on than anticipated along with parts of the game being unstable, so he's trying to fix that. He said it's going to be pretty busy for him from now on to the end of the year and he is hoping he can dish out the trial within this year.

This time he has images of the girl being in a pregnant state while wearing her mantle and not wearing it. Next blog update will be around the 9th or 10th of December.
Let's hope he irons out the bugs and we get a trial anytime soon.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog update (And a bump for anyone that lost track of this). Simple combat mechanics video was released.

Apparently next blog update is on 12/23

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am not a fan of flatties or a borderline loli like she is but the basic premises are really promising. We'll have to see how the execution goes though, hopefully there will be combat rape.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Maybe it's just me.. she don't really look Loli tho. More like teenager

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think some of the older screenshots showed combat rape tho. Mainly groping but pretty sure there should be the same stuff that Princess sacrifice had. I did ask before and someone said there's a counter for vaginal sex so highly likely there is.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thought this game was dea at first, but it seems there has been a couple of blog posts the last couple of months.

However, I don't have an idea when the game will be roughly finished.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thought this game was dea at first, but it seems there has been a couple of blog posts the last couple of months.

However, I don't have an idea when the game will be roughly finished.
Yes. The author has been pretty on point with the blog timings. A good chunk of game systems/how some things will work have been posted the past few months. Though. Likely it's not the 'big' announcement everyone is more curious for like a demo. Though surprisingly Google translate is quite good at making the blog quite readable.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Fascinated with behavior-changing mechanics like corrpution or lewd/aphrodisiac-states i am genuinly interested in how the posession system will work out he mentioned in one of the blogposts. oh, and yeah also glad this game is still alive~~
-

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What an incredibly useful post!
Sarcasm aside, there hasn't been much news on the game. Pretty much every update on the author's blog has been him saying sorry for an endless amount of delays, and then moving on to explain mechanics and functions of the game. There hasn't been much new shown, and no new ETA or anything from what I've seen. Which sucks, because I am heavily looking forward to this one.

OP
Monceber

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yup, it's way off his initial date for the demo, which was July 2017 at first. He shows screenshots and short vids from time to time, but there's no point to bump the thread to mention them. Hopefully next year we can our hands at least at the demo.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Last update was August 15th. May as well consider this game abandoned. It will hurt less if you let go of it sooner...

OP
Monceber

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Last update was August 15th. May as well consider this game abandoned. It will hurt less if you let go of it sooner...
You're checking his DLSite blog, and it seems like author gave up on updating it. Follow Author blog link in the first post and you'll see that he's posting updates pretty consistently - about every week or so.

p.s. 7th month is July

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
You're checking his DLSite blog, and it seems like author gave up on updating it. Follow Author blog link in the first post and you'll see that he's posting updates pretty consistently - about every week or so.

p.s. 7th month is July
Sweet. Oh wow, videos! And apparently a new BLOG update for this weekend.