What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Hreinn Games] Kingdom of Deception

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception [Public Release October 14]

have been waiting for 0.3.3 and I am not disappointed...
But I do have something to complain about...

my Complain about the games:
- No H-Room (from my perspective (each person may vary) in H-Type Game H-Room means achievement)
- Still not enough rape besides the bad ends (It may be just me but I like the savage rape any women they can find type of the orcs rather than beta orcs)
- no Goblins (come on majority of the media always depict those two type of races together right? why still no Goblins)
- still can't work as a bitch in the pleasure tent after the trial (I maybe missing something here but I can't work there after completing the Trials)
- the fighting mechanics still need some work/variation... (I mean come on I can win against anything (except against fully equip Lutvrog) with: Guard > Guard > Rusty Edge > Guard > Rusty Edge > Guard > Critical Hit > Repeat)

my Suggestion (besides of improve those five above):
- make a minigame about kidnapping some girls to work on the pleasure tent
- give the player choice to do oral, vaginal, or anal when working on the pleasure tent
- make the sanity/moral system (it maybe hard but well it just a suggestion)
- allow the player to steal some equipment/money from other orcs (and if they got caught they'll be sent to pleasure tent where they've to make sure that their moral/sanity above like... 50 or something... ohh and if they got caught three times = bad end)
- moar monstagrill MOOAAAAR
- this is maybe useless please make virginity system (personal taste don't worry about it)

Question: What time do you use when releasing the game? (I mean I got the information about the 0.3.3 in October 15th from Patreon)

Overall: It is a good game with almost perfect grind system (easy but not too easy)

by the way for that guy who asking to edit renpy...
as long as I know you can use some website to actually edit the save game (I use that because when I load my save files from the older game I got a bug (the skin not loading only the clothes)
The Website:
I don't know who made it but it save me times since I can't play this game on the train... (you know moral and stuff)

In the End... I am sorry for my bad English...

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question: What time do you use when releasing the game? (I mean I got the information about the 0.3.3 in October 15th from Patreon)
We upload/release in the afternoon or evening in North American time zones usually, but it varies.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have any save files for the Murder Trial Bad End?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here you go:

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Public Version) For some reason, the game is not opening.
It stays in a white screen and nothing else happens.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I really wish I knew how to help you there. Never had this happen to me with any Renpy games. Maybe the download got corrupted somehow? Try downloading it again.

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Public Version) For some reason, the game is not opening.
It stays in a white screen and nothing else happens.
Are you using the another version maybe, like PC on a Mac or something along those lines?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Since some of you guys probably missed it, Sierra did share some vital details about her (?) sexual orientation:

(Screenshot taken from their patreon)

PS:
love you guys <3

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 0.4.0 contains the following:

- 5 base CGs, 8 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central arena event, which has many different events and variables that can change depending on how you play for this and future updates, so be careful how you play.
-Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
-Fully reworked systems and core engine changes.
-A lot new reveals and lore progression.
-Fully remade shops with new assets to make it easier to use them. The new work option for the shops will appear in the shop itself as a button.
-New gallery for each CG you have seen, with the option to unlock the new ones after you see them.
-Now that we are far into the game the update has one dom and one sub CG, so you might not see everything in one play through.

As usual, the release will be out later for $5 backers and released publicly in a week. We hope everyone enjoys!

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone know how to unlock a ganbang by orc in new version also this scene with blondie?

Keyen

Reputation score
Very little oversight, but when you are doing the discussion with Ylva and asking her about the Horned's God Night, she doesn't ask you a question in exchange.

Edit: Oh wow, dat last fight was quite hardcore.

Edit 2; Anyway, if someone is stuck with some of the scenes:

In the Gallery:
1-1 to 1-5: Relief tents, you get the variations with more experience and by asking Neve.
1-6: During Dajrab Mission, unmissable if you are doing it
1-7 & 2-1 You need to work at the relief tents once you talkied to the corresponding Tekrok men with the barmaid and slave outfit.
2-2 Beat Lutvrog during sparring (you have to do the fight with handicap)
2-3 Enter the Membership ritual with less than 150 energy.
2-4 During the Trial, do the "screw orcs" answers.
2-5 Unmissable
2-6 & 2-7 Once you captured Maply, use "sexual torture". 2-6 is asking Neve, 2-7 is asking an orc at the village center.
3-1 to 3-4: During the barmaid job (post trial), serve beers to the orcs and don't make a fuss of it.
3-5 Select the "Catgirls Allies" option as outcome, and watch the result at the relief tents.
3-6 Select the "Catgirls working off their debts" option as outcome, and watch the result at the relief tents.
3-7 Select the "Catgirls enslaved" option as outcome, and watch the result at the relief tents.
4-1 & 4-2 Use Sexual Torture on Barrin. 4-1 is "make threats" during the previous dialogue, 4-2 is "make promises"
4-3 Unmissable
4-4 Unmissable if you are doing your own feast
4-5 Unmissable during Tekrok Feast
4-6 Unmissable during Dajrab Feast
4-7 Declared guilty at the murder trial.
5-1 Possible option to bribe the orc during the murder investigation if you enslaved the Catgirls.
5-2 Ask Elmy to join Rokgrid Feast.
5-3 Option to resolve the Hellhound event if enough sub points.
5-4 More or less unmissable. The scene can be stopped short however.
5-5 to 5-7 If worked at the relief tents, it's an option after losing during the gauntlet of 3 fights (at the beginning of the arena).
6-1 and 6-2 Train with Neve, Lutvrog, and Neve + Lutvrog at the arena. Variation depending if Dom/sub.
6-3 & 6-4 Unmissable.

Last edited:

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Someone know how to unlock a ganbang by orc in new version also this scene with blondie?
Keyen's guide might be all you need, but in brief: the first comes via losing qualification matches, the Vehlis scene requires dom points and affection with her.
​​​​​
Very little oversight, but when you are doing the discussion with Ylva and asking her about the Horned's God Night, she doesn't ask you a question in exchange.

Edit: Oh wow, dat last fight was quite hardcore.
Haha, thanks for the attention to detail. You could take it as Ylva getting distracted by her feelings on the subject, if you want a canon explanation. =P

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The newest version of KoD is now publicly available! You can download it from our blog:

Version 0.4.0 contains the following:
- 5 base CGs, 8 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central arena event, which has many different events and variables that can change depending on how you play for this and future updates, so be careful how you play.
- Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
- Fully reworked systems and core engine changes.
- A lot of new reveals and lore progression.
- Fully remade shops with new assets to make it easier to use them. The new work option for the shops will appear in the shop itself as a button.
- New gallery for each CG you have seen, with the option to unlock the new ones after you see them.
- Now that we are far into the game the update has one dom and one sub CG, so you might not see everything in one play through.

Version 0.4.2 contains:
- Multiple balance changes that reduce the money requirement for the feast.
- Various typos, bugfixes, and other polishing.

Detail of the changes to feast balance:
- Rewards for doing well on the catgirl quest are increased.
- Money obtained from the bar orcs is increased.
- If you saved Kulgan, he brings a gift to your feast.
- If you have a high score with your Captain (or Jadk), they provide an item for the feast.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score
Hello folks! My walkthrough is up to date with the latest game version if anyone is interested:

There's also the up-to-date guide by reddit user s3382306 that covers parts of the game that my own guide doesnt:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hello folks! My walkthrough is up to date with the latest game version if anyone is interested:

There's also the up-to-date guide by reddit user s3382306 that covers parts of the game that my own guide doesnt:
thanks mate, it has really saved me quite a bit of time, and therefore it's much appreciated :D

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have you guys maybe thought of doing a Walking Dead/Dragon Age thing where certain "stat" changes are shown. Like, after a conversation with Ylva, it might be nice to see a +2 or something appear. Or a -1 Dom or something. Because there's no way in-game to keep track of these stats (that I've found) and they do potentially change scenes you might be able to unlock, so it might be easier to have a way to see how far you are.

Also, I don't know how you plan to continue the game, but maybe it would be nice if some scenes were triggerable whenever you wanted? Like the Vehlis scene requires a certain amount of domination, but isn't necessarily tied to the story. Again, I don't know how the game will look 5 updates from now, but at that point maybe my sub Sabia has 60 sub and 10 dom, allowing me to trigger that scene without having to make x amount of playthroughs which can be annoying when you change a system that makes previous saves unusable (not a complaint, just a statement).

Also I really hope you're working on a Ylva waifu scene!

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there a way for fast earning of gold other than hunting before the moon something feast?. item requirements are expensive and best i can earn is 11gold per hunt.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
use Cheat Engine but make sure that your money number is unique (like 113 or something)

btw anyone have complete save game? I am too lazy to make my Sabia to be dominant...

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really wish the intro sex scenes were added back in. Part of why I like this game and Noxian Nights is it throws you some H straight off the bat and leaves you hungry for more.