What's new

ACT [ digital onahooole ] [ でじたるおなほ~る] PAIO HAZARD RE199335 RJ199335

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] PAIO HAZARD (RJ199335)

Once you start double-jumping through the long corridors out of boredom, certain thoughts start to form in your mind like "I wonder if Lina, the player character, was voiced by, perhaps an older Judith Barsi from beyond the grave?"

"Yup Yup!"

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This was updated to version 7 yesterday. Thought it was worth bumping the thread as it is now fully translated to English according to Eng DLsite. Also added a couple of new CGs it looks like.

And the dev made a post about their next game on their blog, including some screenshots. Sounds like it will be another ACT game but in a fantasy setting this time, MC is an elf.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This was updated to version 7 yesterday. Thought it was worth bumping the thread as it is now fully translated to English according to Eng DLsite. Also added a couple of new CGs it looks like.

And the dev made a post about their next game on their blog, including some screenshots. Sounds like it will be another ACT game but in a fantasy setting this time, MC is an elf.
You are right! there is an english version now :D btw... nice job with the patch of princess lucia, i see you are working now on Kamikaze Kommittee im waiting for that patch :)

Can some one share a link of the english version please? all the links i found are in japanese :(

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was going to attach a notepad file for sharing but for some reason that isn't working, so PM me instead for a link.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh. yeah, i could do that i guess

mega.nz/#!rsEgwZ5S!If4c5iW5tbblsLE8WQc5GKll-apUT-w4c00-gf3f65k

there you go - there's a save file in the regular (fog) version in slot 16 that is at the end with everything unlocked - the gallery should be unlocked as well, but in the event that it isn't for some reason you can just load that save and beat the game with it.
no idea if the difficulties have any influence on the cg scenes, but i only briefly flipped through them. The translation was passable; the new dog scene was pretty great.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh. yeah, i could do that i guess

mega.nz/#!rsEgwZ5S!If4c5iW5tbblsLE8WQc5GKll-apUT-w4c00-gf3f65k

there you go - there's a save file in the regular (fog) version in slot 16 that is at the end with everything unlocked - the gallery should be unlocked as well, but in the event that it isn't for some reason you can just load that save and beat the game with it.
no idea if the difficulties have any influence on the cg scenes, but i only briefly flipped through them. The translation was passable; the new dog scene was pretty great.
Thank you very much dude! even with a savefile :D since i got the link here ignore my private mesage :p

PS I just saw your priv msg, thank you very much for that link :p

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The file I uploaded two posts up is still there as far as I know, unless you wanted the JP version.
No, it was the english version i wanted. Was just kinda unclear what version it was. Thanks.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What's the difference between Normal, Maniac and No Hair modes?