What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

This is what I have figured out for the quests so far:

1st quest) You just pick up money on the ground. It's located mostly on the right part of the town, and they are tiny little grey dots. You'll see them. Once you get like 4 or so, the main character talks and then you complete the quest.

2nd quest) This requires you to move boxes. I'm not sure if you just move one or all of them, I did all of them to be thorough. You can pick them up and drop them with a. You can do this with moving NPC too, but I haven't noticed any effect.

3rd quest) Pretty straight forward. Just go to the sewer and get water from the water fall in the bottom left. Might need to get a few levels to more easily walk through here, as the enemies kick your butt.

4th quest) This unlocks leaving town. Just to the north is a hill and you need to collect 5 herbs and 5 jars. These are items on the ground you pick up, but they look like the scenery. The jars use a flower sprite and the herbs just look like weeds. Again, enemies ramp up again, and at night they have stronger variant.

5th quest) Currently working on. Something to do with the graveyard...?
thanks

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is what I have figured out for the quests so far:

1st quest) You just pick up money on the ground. It's located mostly on the right part of the town, and they are tiny little grey dots. You'll see them. Once you get like 4 or so, the main character talks and then you complete the quest.

2nd quest) This requires you to move boxes. I'm not sure if you just move one or all of them, I did all of them to be thorough. You can pick them up and drop them with a. You can do this with moving NPC too, but I haven't noticed any effect.

3rd quest) Pretty straight forward. Just go to the sewer and get water from the water fall in the bottom left. Might need to get a few levels to more easily walk through here, as the enemies kick your butt.

4th quest) This unlocks leaving town. Just to the north is a hill and you need to collect 5 herbs and 5 jars. These are items on the ground you pick up, but they look like the scenery. The jars use a flower sprite and the herbs just look like weeds. Again, enemies ramp up again, and at night they have stronger variant.

5th quest) Currently working on. Something to do with the graveyard...?
5th quest> Go to the question mark at the town graveyard and fight a boss.

6th quest> Deliver mail to a town over the valley via a tunnel

7th quest> Go to the tunnel town and figure out what is going on with the new tunnel leads.(Boss battle, be warned it is a earth type magic caster.)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice to see this one pop after so long.
Troublesome that they say from the start it's incomplete (although we all expected it), but worse that it's said off hand that it might not be completed or in stand alone (like the one for parallel fantasy IF+).

I'm wondering if the little girl on the preview isn't a loli though... No loli tag but between her look, size and apparent absence of chest...
Really can't expect much from this group anymore, can we. Can't help but wonder what people hope to accomplish from releasing half-finished games (besides, of course, make money while knowing that their reputation can't get any worse than it is now). It's not like they've got a deadline to meet or anything.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really can't expect much from this group anymore, can we. Can't help but wonder what people hope to accomplish from releasing half-finished games (besides, of course, make money while knowing that their reputation can't get any worse than it is now). It's not like they've got a deadline to meet or anything.
I am not opinion on this game was having a extra large chunck of game loaded in demo, might even able to be play as up to chapter 2(Yes, I do got myself into chapter 2, it was not supposed to be happening, Kudos for you KAME)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, uh, since it's already more than 300 sales, any chance we can get a link?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a bunch of ??? items, do I have to identify them somehow?

Also how to learn skills? Could use an AoE strike.

EDIT: Ok the shop with the Coin sign is an appraiser.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol full the deer hentai scenes there is not at all.
You will be pregnant without a reason horny XD

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a bunch of ??? items, do I have to identify them somehow?

Also how to learn skills? Could use an AoE strike.

EDIT: Ok the shop with the Coin sign is an appraiser.
the blue flame in your bedroom is skills

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well this game are interesting, i loved this white hair girl in her previous game.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Whoa whoa whoa, why you do this kame.. Why you decide to release it on fasting month D;<. Anyway how's the gameplay? Is it same like any other previous game?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whoa whoa whoa, why you do this kame.. Why you decide to release it on fasting month D;<. Anyway how's the gameplay? Is it same like any other previous game?
Pretty much the same, expect that there are not much change, more like that it was a combine of last two games.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... how incomplete is it? We talking half the game missing? Side quests just disappear mid way through? Story arcs condensed into a 5min cutscene?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So... how incomplete is it? We talking half the game missing? Side quests just disappear mid way through? Story arcs condensed into a 5min cutscene?
I can go till end of chapter 2 with out any problems, apart form a little bug with rest after escape form being raped event.
I am suprise that KAME have pull this off without any major bugs.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can go till end of chapter 2 with out any problems, apart form a little bug with rest after escape form being raped event.
I am suprise that KAME have pull this off without any major bugs.
That sounds promising, I wonder if they took that epic 1 and half years hiatus to actually work on this game plus play testing just to silence the criticism against them for releasing incomplete games. Fingers crossed~

D-D

Reputation score

Got some curse from a mimic in the tunnels. Got it removed in the church by paying 1000 to the priest.

I got kidnapped a couple of times and stuff happened but I still can't continue the brothel thing. Got a job in there only once.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These news are bittersweet. Its good these guys are actually alive and making games, on the other hand theres high chance this might be another unfinished mess with little content.
Im just at the beggining and the first thing i noticed is that exposure mechanics are either more shallow than in previous games or simply not implemented/not working. Straight away you can walk with naked bottom and nobody gives a shit, neither NPCs nor heroine herself.
Another worrying thing - this game costs only 1,080円 while the original Arms Devicer is still 1,620円...No chance it will be a big game.
BTW Is there a way to disable floating text when heroine is naked and walking through town? IT fucks up machine translation, ITH tries to capture that text and clipbard gets spammed with random nonsense.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

5th quest> Go to the question mark at the town graveyard and fight a boss.

6th quest> Deliver mail to a town over the valley via a tunnel

7th quest> Go to the tunnel town and figure out what is going on with the new tunnel leads.(Boss battle, be warned it is a earth type magic caster.)
Thanks for the early walkthrough. Maybe I'm not smart enough but... how could you counter this earth type boss ? I have searched but no equipment/object seem able to help...

Many thanks

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got that sweet, sweet link?

EDIT: Also how is the game so far? Does it have a good amount of scenes and is the gameplay tolerable?

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also wait for link too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.