What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sigh, this is such a let down after the original Arms Devicer is the game that got me into these types of games. Honestly I havent tried it, but I have seen enough of the rage (and the fact no one is working on a full translation) to know it must be bad. Would anyone say the game is decent, or is it poor, unfinished, and never going to be finished, and that is that.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sigh, this is such a let down after the original Arms Devicer is the game that got me into these types of games. Honestly I havent tried it, but I have seen enough of the rage (and the fact no one is working on a full translation) to know it must be bad. Would anyone say the game is decent, or is it poor, unfinished, and never going to be finished, and that is that.
it will never be finished by the looks of it so you are better off playing something thats better

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where is Lana? I cant find her
Not implemented, if she exists.

Most people on here repeatedly mention they cannot seem to finish any of the paths except for the one where you meet the heroine from armor devicer+, the first one.
There's one guy that claimed to have finished all the paths - saying that there's supposedly an anti-cheat script or something that's cause the "bug" everyone's facing.

My best guess would be that if she was implemented, she's in the path where you go to the school with that red-haired teacher.

Zero117

Reputation score
Not implemented, if she exists.

Most people on here repeatedly mention they cannot seem to finish any of the paths except for the one where you meet the heroine from armor devicer+, the first one.
There's one guy that claimed to have finished all the paths - saying that there's supposedly an anti-cheat script or something that's cause the "bug" everyone's facing.

My best guess would be that if she was implemented, she's in the path where you go to the school with that red-haired teacher.
I looked through the game artwork files and she is in the game.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I looked through the game artwork files and she is in the game.
The author is known to include tonnes of unused assets. Just because the images are there does not mean it's used by the game.

Aska979

Reputation score
Sorry for necroing the thread, but anyone got partial translation? the link given on page 14 was dead.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, a DLSite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a Mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.