What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ monotool] [ ものつーる ] Neko Bathhouse / ねこよくじょう RE201560 RJ201560

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ねこよくじょう

Problem with this game. The trial works for me, but any DL I can find of the game doesn't seem to. It launches and then closes instantly, no error message, no title screen, just up and down.

Anybody have a fix?

EDIT: The bug seems to be tied to the Game.rgss3a file.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I went ahead and did a brute force fix of the constantly updating status.

Brute force, you say? Well, my friend, when in doubt: exterminate. EXTERMINATE~.

I have no idea what will happen later on, or if this will cause unforeseen consequences. It *shouldn't*.

(accidentally uploaded scripts instead of common events.)

Last edited:

xdagex

Reputation score
Trying to play this game and it's the only RPG VX Ace game that doesn't work for me. The map appears black like it didn't load. I can still play the game but all I see is black and I'm not sure what to do. I've reinstalled VX Ace several times and installed the other RPG RTP but nothing works. Tried the trial on dlsite and the same issue happens, can anyone help?

ADM

Reputation score
does anyone have a save file ?
Re: ねこよくじょう

Here's a save file for those who want to just see the h-scenes. Go up then go to the lower-left part of the area.

Also, some NPCs have interactions
View attachment 12775

:rolleyes:
Read the thread before posting...It's not like JSK's thread where there's 300+ pages to read, there's only 2.5. Or use the quick search on the top right of your screen.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Advanced Download Manager

Oh no kidding! Lmao.
It was a pain in the ass but it has a feaking useful pot of tools of all kinds that's as useful as fucking big the thread is.

Anyways. Just here to say thanks to whoever translated this and those other two monotool games. Awesome for them picking up these little gems.