RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR Shota [RanneRo] Curse of Pleasure

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the changelog for 0.4:
  • Extended the story a bit.
  • Re-drawn Yuuki's facial expressions of bowing-down pose.
  • Added another skirt flipping scene
  • Added another pose where Yuuki would lift her skirt up.
  • Added sitting pose where Yuuki would fall down on the ground.
  • Added animated scenes where Yuuki's crotch gets rubbed casually.
  • Added a new scene: "Working at item shop".
  • Added a new scene: "Water drinking".
  • Added a new scene: "Toilet peeking".
  • Added a new scene: "Sleeping" (unused).
  • Added a new scene: "Bowing down (rear shot)".
  • Added a new scene: "Defeated".
  • New casual mini-events.
  • New characters.
  • New maps.
  • Dialogues/scenes minor edits from previous patches.
  • Reworked BGM/BGS system on all maps to improve the atmosphere.
  • ...And a billion minor things I can't remember yet.
There's 'Free Roaming' mode after Mayor-san asked you to upgrade your weapon, so try to roam around and explore everything before moving on the main story quest.​
Download link will be posted here when the delay is over. Actually I think that's alot of contents a single person can do in 2 months, anyway I'm hiring some guys to help me, hoping this will increase our game making speed.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here's the changelog for 0.4:
  • Extended the story a bit.
  • Re-drawn Yuuki's facial expressions of bowing-down pose.
  • Added another skirt flipping scene
  • Added another pose where Yuuki would lift her skirt up.
  • Added sitting pose where Yuuki would fall down on the ground.
  • Added animated scenes where Yuuki's crotch gets rubbed casually.
  • Added a new scene: "Working at item shop".
  • Added a new scene: "Water drinking".
  • Added a new scene: "Toilet peeking".
  • Added a new scene: "Sleeping" (unused).
  • Added a new scene: "Bowing down (rear shot)".
  • Added a new scene: "Defeated".
  • New casual mini-events.
  • New characters.
  • New maps.
  • Dialogues/scenes minor edits from previous patches.
  • Reworked BGM/BGS system on all maps to improve the atmosphere.
  • ...And a billion minor things I can't remember yet.

There's 'Free Roaming' mode after Mayor-san asked you to upgrade your weapon, so try to roam around and explore everything before moving on the main story quest.​
Download link will be posted here when the delay is over. Actually I think that's alot of contents a single person can do in 2 months, anyway I'm hiring some guys to help me, hoping this will increase our game making speed.
Good for you, i remember your doujins so i have great hopes for the future! don't be afraid to go to dark places and be cruel! we can take!!!! (well maybe most of us xD)

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
anyone have a full save?
There pretty liniar game through for 20-30 minutes, all h-events occur during playthrough only once and not repeated, and there no recollection room... sooo I just curious why the fuck you even need this save and what the heck you whant to see there? o_O

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There pretty liniar game through for 20-30 minutes, all h-events occur during playthrough only once and not repeated, and there no recollection room... sooo I just curious why the fuck you even need this save and what the heck you whant to see there? o_O
Some of the members here are automatically programmed to ask for saves even before touching a game. It's in their coding and they can't go against it. The worst ones though are the ones who ask for them complaining about not being able to read moonrunes (another programmed response) and then when an English game appears.....still ask for a save....within the first day or two of release.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Some of the members here are automatically programmed to ask for saves even before touching a game. It's in their coding and they can't go against it. The worst ones though are the ones who ask for them complaining about not being able to read moonrunes (another programmed response) and then when an English game appears.....still ask for a save....within the first day or two of release.
I think the ones asking for link, right after the admins point out that isn't permitted, are worse.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hope its not like ScaleGarden's game where there's no animation during the fucking scenes, the scenes that matters the most. I also hope its not mostly shota, especially since it seems to be influenced by RanneRo's "My Sister can't be this Bitch" work. Other than that, its really high quality stuff so far.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope its not like ScaleGarden's game where there's no animation during the fucking scenes, the scenes that matters the most. I also hope its not mostly shota, especially since it seems to be influenced by RanneRo's "My Sister can't be this Bitch" work. Other than that, its really high quality stuff so far.
There will definitely some shota Scenes because RanneRo himself is making this Game thus looks a lot like his Doujins ,)
But I dont see a Reason to be worried because the Village has plenty of Adult Males to have fun with.

As for the Quality I can only agree to that. I think he catched the Charme of ScaleGarden games pretty much and I am very interested in the full Game in the hopefully near Future.
Also on his Patreon Site he mentioned that he will switch Engines for his Game and hired a Coder to work with.

The downside would be that we wont see anything new fron the Game until he switched properly from engine to engine but after that we can expect faster updates.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, why is he changing engines?! And on that matter to which engine is he going to change to?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wait, why is he changing engines?! And on that matter to which engine is he going to change to?
he say, he gonna hire guy to do that and change to game maker engine i think...

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He is changing from RPG Maker Engine to GameMaker Engine.
Never heard of it before or can say that I have played a Game on this Engine so I cant tell the benefits from changing to it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Never heard of it before or can say that I have played a Game on this Engine so I cant tell the benefits from changing to it.
I think that is a new one, really user friendly and unless i am wrong was on sale on steam or something, if it is the one i am thinking of i heard a friend talking really well about it too.

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Random captain dropping in here- Game engine is a pretty decent step up from the RPG maker engines in a sense that if he handles it correctly it'll run really smooth and look really pretty, and even be easily portable to android. Drawback is that it requires more know how to actually make a game in this engine, however it is meant to be significantly easier than making one with unity, if that helps.
Famous games made with this engine include:
Hyper light drifter:
VA11HallA:
Fran Bow:
Momodora:
Undertale:
From those examples, it's pretty clear that the ceiling for these games is pretty high, and if he's having a proper programmer handle this, it might be reasonable to expect performance like those games have, but I havent seen this artist do much in the way of pixel art before, so I can't speak for how it will look. I'm not saying that game maker requires pixel art, in fact it can handle very light 3d, but I'm noting that's the original style of the world in this game, and im not sure if that means he'll draw stuff for the background himself or hire a pixel artist.
EDIT:
I think that is a new one, really user friendly and unless i am wrong was on sale on steam or something, if it is the one i am thinking of i heard a friend talking really well about it too.
Not trying to be an ass, just stating facts, but game engine is really, really old. I was trying to use it myself back in high school, but got really distracted haha.
Google tells me it was make in 1999 XD

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The only thing I don't want is this game's corruption to be like ScaleGarden...

Y'know, how, even by the end of the games, with 100% corruption, she still stay prudish and all instead of being, y'know, fallen and end up as a total slut who won't resist any advance by men around her....

It'd be too farfetched if we're talking about CircleGyu! games level of fallen, but maybe around Shadowcore level?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bakatora
Huh, good to know I never knew or paid Attention that these Games were made with GameMaker Engine.
I think Curse of PLeasure will be a little Gem if RanneRo pulls this off.

The only thing I don't want is this game's corruption to be like ScaleGarden...

Y'know, how, even by the end of the games, with 100% corruption, she still stay prudish and all instead of being, y'know, fallen and end up as a total slut who won't resist any advance by men around her....

It'd be too farfetched if we're talking about CircleGyu! games level of fallen, but maybe around Shadowcore level?
I think you dont need to worry about this. If you read his Doujiins I doubt that she will stay prudish in a sense like the Girls from ScaleGarden Games.
As much as I like Circle Gyu! Games I think that it would be a bit "too much" for this Game and I never played any Shadowcore Games but I am pretty certain that he will find a good Corruption Level.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bakatora
Huh, good to know I never knew or paid Attention that these Games were made with GameMaker Engine.
I think Curse of PLeasure will be a little Gem if RanneRo pulls this off.

I think you dont need to worry about this. If you read his Doujiins I doubt that she will stay prudish in a sense like the Girls from ScaleGarden Games.
As much as I like Circle Gyu! Games I think that it would be a bit "too much" for this Game and I never played any Shadowcore Games but I am pretty certain that he will find a good Corruption Level.
I found the prudishness in Scalegarden to be nice. Just because someone is a slut and discovers their love for anal, does not mean they cannot have standards or self respect for themselves. I would love to see a heroine who has sex with others, but only out of her own volition and has standards and preferences like the rest of us. Like for instance, she is only into fat people and because of it, she cucks her very muscular boyfriend and scrawny brother for her obese uncle.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found the prudishness in Scalegarden to be nice. Just because someone is a slut and discovers their love for anal, does not mean they cannot have standards or self respect for themselves. I would love to see a heroine who has sex with others, but only out of her own volition and has standards and preferences like the rest of us. Like for instance, she is only into fat people and because of it, she cucks her very muscular boyfriend and scrawny brother for her obese uncle.
Are you by chance obese?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you by chance obese?
I wouldn't agree with satoshi1, especially heroine with fat old man fetish is just simply ridiculous (it's another story if she can't win against the cock tho), but I'm quite obese btw.

...y'know, just saying...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not trying to be an ass, just stating facts, but game engine is really, really old. I was trying to use it myself back in high school, but got really distracted haha.
Google tells me it was make in 1999 XD
Then i stand confused and corrected xD, but i do know something to make VN and games came out recently on steam.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wouldn't agree with satoshi1, especially heroine with fat old man fetish is just simply ridiculous (it's another story if she can't win against the cock tho), but I'm quite obese btw.

...y'know, just saying...
......don't worry there are girls into fat people, is a fetish xD

On a side note i used to be on the fat side until the Maduro Diet was forced on me hahahahaha, difficult to stay really fat when there are days you only have 1 and a half full meals, and things like chocolate, coca cola, etc become a luxury.........