What's new

ACT [アンコクマリモカン] Sword Of Ryonasis ~キルシュと淫獄の迷宮~ (RJ201957)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't trust Velka's dl links.
He/she does always the same:

1. Uploads always n-1 parts of the product (e.g. If a game has 100 MBs of size, the 3 parts will have 99MB)
2. Waits until next day to release the last part

This ensures the use of those links faster, to profit from the shrinks and ads faster...

I'd say you're better waiting a bit (like 6 hours max), as new uploaders will share the game on AS.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Please tell me there's a way to turn off the guro content for this game, I can't stand hardcore guro.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Strange how come the game doesn't seem to detect my key inputs. @3@ stuck on the main menu

EDIT: ah nvm solved. seems that the game does that if I have my controller usb connected.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So....there seems to be a lot of recycled death scenes and non-existing sprites. :/ Not sure if that's intentional.

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone manages to complete it, would they be able to upload a full save here?

Many thanks :)

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's my full(?) save. (can't post links so...)
www . mediafire.com/file/k52q7sq8pwy13gd/save.rar

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I take it there's a different ending based on how many times you died/get fucked? Just finished my first run and apparently I didn't find the other girl.

And in the gallery, there seems to be some missing bits, even in the full save that came with the game.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I take it there's a different ending based on how many times you died/get fucked? Just finished my first run and apparently I didn't find the other girl.
There's a value for the captain, which involves her death. Haven't seen it yet, so not sure how it works.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know... I beginning to think that this author is way too brainwashed by western (particularity USA) style "THICC"ness.
I mean, to be honest its hot and good. But his character design is shifting to more thicc than usual.
Witch very rare sight among Japanese artist. Usually "thicc" for them is just big booty or BBW.

Too bad there's no way to enjoy the glorious sprites and background image though, anyone know how to crack the sprite out of Clickteam Fusion game?

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You know... I beginning to think that this author is way too brainwashed by western (particularity USA) style "THICC"ness.
I mean, to be honest its hot and good. But his character design is shifting to more thicc than usual.
Witch very rare sight among Japanese artist. Usually "thicc" for them is just big booty or BBW.
That's one of the things I like about Marimo, though. Not many H-game artists make thicc characters like this. :D

Too bad there's no way to enjoy the glorious sprites and background image though, anyone know how to crack the sprite out of Clickteam Fusion game?
Last time I looked for one, there was no working extractor for the current version of Clickteam Fusion. Only ones I could find were for much older versions.
(I was looking because I'd like to try translating a Clickteam Fusion game at some point)

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And in the gallery, there seems to be some missing bits, even in the full save that came with the game.
Not sure about the missing bits as I've got them as well but the other girl is in the 5th level being used by the boss as a shield all you have to do is attack when he raises the shield and she will be at the end after the final boss if you attack when the shield is down then she won't be at the end because you cut her in half

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Maybe he will add more in an update or repair any mistake than made some things dont appear at the game, like the H move at fourth boss where the character is inflated by a tentacle than come out the floor at the promotional video but it dont appear at the boss stage, only at the gallery.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
hope someone works on a translation soon

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I'm assuming "gore filter: on" means that the gore is disabled?
And not the other way around...?

I'm seeing an awful lot of mangled corpses for a game with filtered gore..

Last edited:
R

R752

I was looking foward to this game but was disappointed. It's half finished, missing sprites and animations shown in the video that are only in the viewer. She was also shown giving birth to those worm things which doesn't happen in game. You'd have to be crazy to actually buy this.

I will wait patiently for Nightmare Girls, it will be worth the wait and actually a finished product.

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, you don't have to buy this, since it's on anime.sharing... XD