What's new

ACT [アンコクマリモカン] Sword Of Ryonasis ~キルシュと淫獄の迷宮~ (RJ201957)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Maybe he will add more in an update or repair any mistake than made some things dont appear at the game, like the H move at fourth boss where the character is inflated by a tentacle than come out the floor at the promotional video but it dont appear at the boss stage, only at the gallery.
Pretty sure that animation is from the tentacle that comes out of the ground in the stage, not the boss.

I'm assuming "gore filter: on" means that the gore is disabled?
And not the other way around...?

I'm seeing an awful lot of mangled corpses for a game with filtered gore..
Yeah not sure why he even made a gore filter considering how much there is in the game. Would be rather empty if it filtered all of it, lol. It would be like filtering the gore out of a zombie movie.
(but when I tested it, I also noticed it didn't seem to do anything, so likely either bugged or not functional yet)

I was looking foward to this game but was disappointed. It's half finished, missing sprites and animations shown in the video that are only in the viewer. She was also shown giving birth to those worm things which doesn't happen in game. You'd have to be crazy to actually buy this.
The worm birth only happens on game over I believe, as in no lives left and get assaulted by the worms. I remember seeing it in the demo like that anyway, did not test in the full version.

hope someone works on a translation soon
See two posts above yours. Would need a working extractor to translate this. (but I'd be up for it if there was one)
Edit: Would also need Clickteam Fusion most likely. :p

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Pretty sure that animation is from the tentacle that comes out of the ground in the stage, not the boss.
Its even there at the fourth image and at the video, remove that tendril reduced a lot the boss difficulty : (

img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ202000/RJ201957_img_smp4.jpg

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The worm birth only happens on game over I believe, as in no lives left and get assaulted by the worms. I remember seeing it in the demo like that anyway, did not test in the full version.
The worm birth occurs from getting fucked by too many worms when down and crawling. You'll go into a "pregnant" state where you twitch occasionally while crawling. Stay in down state for too long, and a worm will pop out of you, taking most of your accumulated EXP with it.

Spheex

Reputation score
Where i put the save file? because if its in the folder with the save file is not working for me

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You gotta hand it to Marimo, it take a great amount of dedication to make every single sidescoller worse than the one that came before. I am still enjoying this garbage tho. XD

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The game is good, of course it could be better and already there is an update than solve some few bugs and issues. Marimo even write than he will solve the "not image " issue in the future, with all the sales than already are over some of his games most likely there will be more updates to improve this game.

Where i put the save file? because if its in the folder with the save file is not working for me
Place the save from the main file away then place the save at Omake file ( オマケ:クリアセーブデータ) at the main file

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm assuming "gore filter: on" means that the gore is disabled?
And not the other way around...?

I'm seeing an awful lot of mangled corpses for a game with filtered gore..
My guess might be 'turning gore off' might just be of the protagonist being murdered and mutilated...?

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finished the game and it was pretty decent. Mechanically definitely a step back from Unbreaker but the art was good as always.

One question though - where do all of the H/Death-End animations come into play? There's like upwards of 20 each and I've only ever seen one of them after getting a game over. Is it a random chance?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Having just played this game, it feels more like Splatter Beach. That's not a bad thing, I guess.... :/

Spheex

Reputation score
Place the save from the main file away then place the save at Omake file ( オマケ:クリアセーブデータ) at the main file
Is not working for me :/ i dont know why
EDIT: i got it thanks.

Last edited:

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's decent but the artstyle doesn't work well with the gore in my opinion. I prefer Syakuga more.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any help with the save file? I replaced the the save.ini many times now but still no gallery unlocked.

On a sidenote how do I save in this Game anyway? xD
I dont find a savepoint and I dont want to play from the very ebginning everytime I stop playing.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i didn't mind the game its ok but the body proportions kinda threw me off was just weird to me.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Finished the game and it was pretty decent. Mechanically definitely a step back from Unbreaker but the art was good as always.

One question though - where do all of the H/Death-End animations come into play? There's like upwards of 20 each and I've only ever seen one of them after getting a game over. Is it a random chance?
There's a game over screen that changes based on both the stage and how you died before pressing a button and going to the game over screen. Sort of.

For instance, you're doing the tentacle stage, you run out of lives and fall down, then get raped by a worm. You press a button to continue. The game over screen will reflect the worm rape. However if the worm finishes and then you get raped by a tentacle, the game over screen will be different.

At least, that's how I see it working.

Any help with the save file? I replaced the the save.ini many times now but still no gallery unlocked.

I dont find a savepoint and I dont want to play from the very ebginning everytime I stop playing.
On the stage select screen, go to the very first 'stage' in the top left. In the next screen the top option is saving, the second is temporary extra lives (whenever you restart after running out you're back to five max), the third is buying physical abilities, and the fourth is magic abilities.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1st option from the merchant in the stage select.

Derringer

Reputation score
In the gallery, theres a scene where the protagonist turns into a futa and jerks off. Does anyone know where to get this scene in the game? I think I beat every enemy on every stage but I can't find out how to turn into a futa.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Marimo has updated this game a second time, im not sure about the changes in this new version

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1st option from the merchant in the stage select.
Huh, thanks but i did click on it several times because I didnt see what it does but still, the game is not saved after that.

Derringer

Reputation score
Huh, thanks but i did click on it several times because I didnt see what it does but still, the game is not saved after that.
I had this problem too, what's happening is, the game is having a problem creating the save file. What you have to do is go into the オマケ:クリアセーブデータ folder and create a copy of that save. Then put the copy of the save into the same folder where the game .exe is. Now when you launch the game, you should have a 100% completed save. Just start a new game and try saving again at the merchant with the top option and it should overwrite the 100% save, giving you a new save. You will still have your 100% save in your オマケ:クリアセーブデータ folder since you created a copy.

Chiyosuke

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is good, of course it could be better and already there is an update than solve some few bugs and issues. Marimo even write than he will solve the "not image " issue in the future, with all the sales than already are over some of his games most likely there will be more updates to improve this game.

I'm not sure I understand. I copied the file and placed it in the main directory; but the CG mode and load game are unselectable still.