What's new

ACT [アンコクマリモカン] Sword Of Ryonasis ~キルシュと淫獄の迷宮~ (RJ201957)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Guro Filter ONLY removes death animations for the main character, it doesn't clean up the background. Personally, I really enjoyed the RPGs this circle made (Kamikaze Kommittee and Desperada... something something), but this is just NOT doing it for me. Too heavy on the gore, gameplay that's way too simple, animations that are kinda shoddy, THAT ENTIRE FOURTH STAGE WITH THE INVINCIBLE FLOOR AND ROOF MOUTHS. They have futa in there (a first for the circle, I believe), which is nice for me but might not be for others.

In my opinion, they should stick to RPG Maker games.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any full save for this game? I download the save file from page 2, but still, the option for scene still locked

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
any full save for this game? I download the save file from page 2, but still, the option for scene still locked
The download Link from the 2nd page of this thread had a save already in the game's folder

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The download Link from the 2nd page of this thread had a save already in the game's folder
can u upload the save file please? becaus Im already download the game. redownload really pain for me with this connection.. xD

Thanks before.. xD

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can u upload the save file please? becaus Im already download the game. redownload really pain for me with this connection.. xD

Thanks before.. xD
Hmm, when I try to upload attachment, I get "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."
Here's Mega link:

By the way, I agree that Unbreaker was much better than this...

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Holy crap is this game ugly. Such a huge downgrade from Splatterschool which had hand drawn frame-by-frame animations. Quite the letdown if you asked me.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone else got the most updated one? somehow the gameovers are broken to me the camera moves but it doesnt show anyone

2foldtr8or

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I have also been looking for the newest version, which according to dlsite has new content.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It got updated? Wat? When? o_O
Having bought the game from Dlsite ENG, there hasn't been any updates to it at all. It's dead as dead can be. ;__;

papey

Reputation score
got the no keyboard issue without even owning a joypad, are there other things that could cause this?

EDIT: googled a bit afterwards and found out it will detect emulators too even if they are not active, that was my issue, check your device manager if you have this problem

Last edited: