What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 銑鉄の探索者/"Pig Iron Explorer" - creator of BARRAGE!

I think we're talking about two different robots. I already got the Plutor Robot- I mean the robot you can buy in the shop. It looks like a military drone?

This thing:
I purchased it in the shop but don't know how to use it.
Oooooh that, no idea. isn't it suppose to be a secondary weapon? Try using the weapon swap key.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think we're talking about two different robots. I already got the Plutor Robot- I mean the robot you can buy in the shop. It looks like a military drone?

This thing:
I purchased it in the shop but don't know how to use it.
that's a combat drone. it is a secondary weapon, and needs 5 fusion cores to activate it.
quite powerful and acts just like the companion flying robot, but only works for limited amount of time and can be destroyed.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that's a combat drone. it is a secondary weapon, and needs 5 fusion cores to activate it.
quite powerful and acts just like the companion flying robot, but only works for limited amount of time and can be destroyed.
5 fusion cores and a time limited use. I feel like I wasted my money then damnit.
Ah well. Shit happens.

Still dunno how to buy/equip the flame sword mod though

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Flame sword mod is unlocked from the beginning and works as any other weapon mod would.

Buy the respective weapon first (the energy blade), then buy/obtain an upgrade module (gray box item) then select the option to apply modules. Choose the respective weapon (in this case, weapon 1) and select the flame sword.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Flame sword mod is unlocked from the beginning and works as any other weapon mod would.

Buy the respective weapon first (the energy blade), then buy/obtain an upgrade module (gray box item) then select the option to apply modules. Choose the respective weapon (in this case, weapon 1) and select the flame sword.
Thanks. I had assumed the grey box was a type of ammo.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone by chance have a save file of the trial that has all currently available H-scenes unlocked? The save file's in \user_data\story.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, nevermind, I think I got all available H-Scenes. Check my attachment.

1. Extract the save file and transfer it to the folder "\user_data\story".
2. Save file is in slot 9.
3. My character got no money cuz I keep dying all the time.
4. My save file has 5 sprite H-Scenes + 1 CG with your futa maker.
5. If the boss has an H-Scene, I don't have it.
6. You can view the scenes through the computer in your maker's room.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, nevermind, I think I got all available H-Scenes. Check my attachment.

1. Extract the save file and transfer it to the folder "\user_data\story".
2. Save file is in slot 9.
3. My character got no money cuz I keep dying all the time.
4. My save file has 5 sprite H-Scenes + 1 CG with your futa maker.
5. If the boss has an H-Scene, I don't have it.
6. You can view the scenes through the computer in your maker's room.

Hope this helps!
She does. Most of the material needed to unlock you can get from the guys in black or buy.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

(for those who want the page, but not the demo).

Release in January?
Afraid so. Not so bad.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Bumping not because there's news, but because I don't want this thread to get lost amid the forum changes & lack of a proper search function

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bumping not because there's news, but because I don't want this thread to get lost amid the forum changes & lack of a proper search function
You could always use the subscribe function, seems to be working fine.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't use the subscribe function before the great rework© so I had to dig through the subforum for it and figured I might save someone else's time with a bump. Might subscribe to it now though.

Either way this'll be my last post here until there's actual news.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Blog post went up today. I didn't read through all of it, but from what I understand the game is about 80% finished. Most 56 weapons will be in the game, and 53 are done. Which is cool. There is an animation also, but it's futanari. He also talks about something regarding futa but I didn't care to read it. Happy to see another post as I have high hopes for this one.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog post went up today. I didn't read through all of it, but from what I understand the game is about 80% finished. Most 56 weapons will be in the game, and 53 are done. Which is cool. There is an animation also, but it's futanari. He also talks about something regarding futa but I didn't care to read it. Happy to see another post as I have high hopes for this one.
and he believes if he keeps up the current pace, the full release will be either late Dec. or Jan.
woohoo.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
56 weapons? Then we should be in for a real metroidvania experience

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, he said weapon species... translated. To me that means weapon types. But I guess there could be an arm blade that's blue and cuts faster, versus an arm blade that's yellow and deals more damage.

His breakdown was more or less this:

Erotic (Main): 37 x 3 Pattern / Target 43 x 3 Pattern - Assuming this means main character at 3 speeds per animation. His target was 43 altogether
Ero (NPC): 12 / Target 17 (1 compatible, 1 Greek Pacific included) - Assuming this means NPCs who can get in sticky situations without the MC's involvement (some of my favorite scenes in these types of games)
Great erotic: 5 / Target 6 - Assuming this means full screen, detailed animations like the blowjob we are constantly looking at.
Map: Current 186 / Target 180 (Terminal Area, Event Area excluded) - To me this is just how much foot space we have to wander and dick around with. I'm confused. Did he do more than he targeted?
weapon species: 53/56 - Assuming this means weapon types. Sounds like a lot to me.
normal boss: 8/11 - Don't know if there will be super bosses because the normal boss tag got me curious. 11 bosses would be a very okay number for me
overall progress (experience):? about 80%

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well, he said weapon species... translated. To me that means weapon types. But I guess there could be an arm blade that's blue and cuts faster, versus an arm blade that's yellow and deals more damage.

His breakdown was more or less this:

Erotic (Main): 37 x 3 Pattern / Target 43 x 3 Pattern - Assuming this means main character at 3 speeds per animation. His target was 43 altogether
Ero (NPC): 12 / Target 17 (1 compatible, 1 Greek Pacific included) - Assuming this means NPCs who can get in sticky situations without the MC's involvement (some of my favorite scenes in these types of games)
Great erotic: 5 / Target 6 - Assuming this means full screen, detailed animations like the blowjob we are constantly looking at.
Map: Current 186 / Target 180 (Terminal Area, Event Area excluded) - To me this is just how much foot space we have to wander and dick around with. I'm confused. Did he do more than he targeted?
weapon species: 53/56 - Assuming this means weapon types. Sounds like a lot to me.
normal boss: 8/11 - Don't know if there will be super bosses because the normal boss tag got me curious. 11 bosses would be a very okay number for me
overall progress (experience):? about 80%
That's pretty ambitious. Hope he actually finishes the game

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, there's an update on the blog with some new years good wishes and progress report. Check it out yourself at .

Here's a summary (Machine translated):

1. Progress hasn't been as fast as he was hoping, as he got the flu in December and was sick for a while.
2. To add to that, a game called 'Earth Defense Force 5' has been released, and he admits that that might have been a bit of a time occupier (Hey, maybe that will be the next parody).
3. Apparently, the sheer number of variations in animations are causing him a bit of stress, with the futa ones being very troublesome. Also, from what I can read without speaking moon, (and don't take this as a certain thing), it seems that enemies have different animations if you are futa. Interesting.
4. He seems to say that a January release is going to be a little hard, and that he will likely adjust the store page date.
5. Then, it's pretty much a review on EDF 5.

So TLDR, probably delayed for a month or so, because of the amount of animations he has to draw, illness, and vidya games.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, there's an update on the blog with some new years good wishes and progress report. Check it out yourself at .

Here's a summary (Machine translated):

1. Progress hasn't been as fast as he was hoping, as he got the flu in December and was sick for a while.
2. To add to that, a game called 'Earth Defense Force 5' has been released, and he admits that that might have been a bit of a time occupier (Hey, maybe that will be the next parody).
3. Apparently, the sheer number of variations in animations are causing him a bit of stress, with the futa ones being very troublesome. Also, from what I can read without speaking moon, (and don't take this as a certain thing), it seems that enemies have different animations if you are futa. Interesting.
4. He seems to say that a January release is going to be a little hard, and that he will likely adjust the store page date.
5. Then, it's pretty much a review on EDF 5.

So TLDR, probably delayed for a month or so, because of the amount of animations he has to draw, illness, and vidya games.
Sad to hear but actually works in my favor. If everything comes out on time, Jan. is going to be a busy month for me gaming wise. I really want to play this game, but not having it conflict with time for other games is nice.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
In his defense, EDF is a pretty fun series.

For anyone who doesn't know of it, imagine:
The silly plot of a B-movie.
Horde shooter against giant enemies (there's nothing that's smaller than a human as enemy)
Powerful weapons (including orbital laser cannon and giant robots)
Friendly fire.

That's roughly what EDF is
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxT4ac8AqU>