What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I was worried that Acid Style maybe put the game on hold to work on something else. I'm happy this is coming soon.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I bring news!

Based on the comment section on the development blog.,the game is finished and all that's left now is the debugging. Prepare yourselves, the wait is almost over!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I bring news!

Based on the comment section on the development blog.,the game is finished and all that's left now is the debugging. Prepare yourselves, the wait is almost over!
Finally some good news, thanks for bringing this up :)

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finally some good news, thanks for bringing this up :)
I've been refreshing the blog daily to report any progress. I don't think I've been so hyped for a H-game in a while. Waiting for this and God of War is slowly eating away at my brain lol

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I hope this one has an english translation
Wandering city doesn't have a translation option, not that I know of

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sadly it seems there is no progress in the debugging yet. I firmly believe that we will have a release before May. The comments in that thread would imply that it should be coming out in a few days.

I'll keep checking in and posting results. I'll also have a link available as soon as I can purchase. Fingers crossed my friends.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a report on the blog.
From what I understand he's finished with the game and is now on the final debugging stages with 90% of the testing done.
I'm not sure if he mentions anything about a release date though...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Woooooooooooooo! ! !

Prepare yourselves gentlemen!

Edit: It seems like the release going to be within a few days under the condition that no fatal bugs happen. He's not ruling out the possibility of a major bug that would push release back into may though. Fingers crossed.

On a side note, the new animation previews he shared on his blog are so good

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't mind waiting. As long as the game is full of content and gives you that Acid Style feel.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Either tonight or tomorrow for sure.
Most pricey game he's made but I'll purchase just for support.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh boy good luck playing this game if you accidently fuck up the controls like I did
Edit: Oops this was actually meant for a different thread lol

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh boy good luck playing this game if you accidently fuck up the controls like I did
That's why I played the demo again recently to get a better sense of the controls.

Wait am I missing something? The last comment from the author seems to imply that release is being pushing back into may.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Morning friends, or evening, or whatever.

The most recent comments on the development blog indicate that Acid Style is hoping to have the game finished entirely by the end of golden week ( May 3- May 6).

It seems the debugging process has been rather difficult and some pretty serious issues came up. That said, the wait is almost over!

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what engine this is going to use, but surely a little bit of automated testing would help.