What's new

ADV [MenacoWare] [ めなこうぇあ ] Violation for this Wonderful No-Good Goddess! / この素晴らしい駄女神に凌辱を! RE199215 RJ199215

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find this online after waiting quite a while, so I decided to stop waiting and just buy it myself.

(although I bought the JP version)

Uncensor Link

Game is (obviously) a parody of KonoSuba. It has 8 scenes of pretty high quality animation. Not much more than a scene viewer afaik.

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [MenacoWare] Violation for this Wonderful No-Good Goddess!

Too bad this one doesn't have common things for VNs like skip, auto, log, save and load etc.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hold CTRL to skip, as in most VN's and such games.

It's exceedingly rare for there not to be some form of text skip even though some games like to put them on weird keys like Q or T or page up.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hold CTRL to skip, as in most VN's and such games.

It's exceedingly rare for there not to be some form of text skip even though some games like to put them on weird keys like Q or T or page up.
Thanks, I'm not a fan of VNs so I didn't know stuff like that.
And the uncensor patch works well, but penis and any penetrating tentacle turn black. I'm sure I followed the instruction. Does anyone have this problem, using finale00's uncensor patch?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, something seems to have gone wrong on your end.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I'm not a fan of VNs so I didn't know stuff like that.
And the uncensor patch works well, but penis and any penetrating tentacle turn black. I'm sure I followed the instruction. Does anyone have this problem, using finale00's uncensor patch?
When I first started experimenting with uncensoring, I took out the blur but the penis and tentacles turned white.

I'm not sure if this might be a similar issue, or if it may be related to your graphics card. I only tested it on my computer for example.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally Aqua will get what she deserves ;)

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A dream come true. Aura getting punished? Yeah she needs to get raped and fucked silly.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was really looking forward to this since it's the same good animation featured in sword of resistance but did they have to start it out with the typical "Fat ugly bastard" as the guy?

Also, this is kinda related but does anyone know if that 3D animation featuring Megumin has been cracked yet? We can't post links because she's like 17 but does anyone know if this is available anywhere? It's RJ195600 .

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice. Thanks for the uncensor!

Nothing left but blame myself, for not being able to wait 2 days. lol
I was like "Nah, it's not getting an uncensor anytime soon. Probably... So just play it!".
Also, this is not for the faint hearted ones!

@finale00
Incidentally, where can I look at the basics of unity uncensoring, because a I made a timid attempt at trying to look for some material, after seeing how simple the censorship mosaic looked.
Granted, I'm a total noob with unity. Was just curious - maybe after a little digging into, I could do something basic? xD

@scrumpy80
Nope, no Megumin cracking yet. Weeks; but probably rather months still.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@finale00
Incidentally, where can I look at the basics of unity uncensoring, because a I made a timid attempt at trying to look for some material, after seeing how simple the censorship mosaic looked.
Granted, I'm a total noob with unity. Was just curious - maybe after a little digging into, I could do something basic? xD
How did you go about looking for materials? Were you able to open it in the editor?

I got pretty lucky with the uncensor because it was done in the code with clear names. I used "dnspy" to do a search for "mosaic" and the first thing I got in the results was "MosaicRenderer" and references it to it being used. Then I looked at how the mosaic was applied. You'll get references to

1. MaskCamera
2. MosaicRenderer

At first I thought it was the mosaic renderer because it's in the name, but didn't manage to get any results from it. Then I saw that the mask camera was also involved, and tried to see if I can avoid making the mosaic texture. And fortunately it was not too difficult (but it looks like some people still are having issues, and I'm not sure why)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ Well, thanks! Dnspy, huh? Will look into it if [motivation still around]. xD

Was just looking for some very basic tutorials or whatnot for a total newbie. I think it shows how much I still have to go that I mainly searched for 'unity', 'decensor' and 'uncensor'... Ehemm.
Thx again, and may all past and future unity games' mosaics tremble in fear at the mention of finale00's name! (for all eternity!! ;))

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since someone mentioned it, RJ195600 is available here
Code:
http://foxcili.com/f/LbKOhhgWAJbvtuV0p9kYso7wsP7.html
You'll see a magnet link.
Lots of seeds.

OP
C

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dead link has been fixed. Sorry it took me so long. I've enabled email notifications when I get PM'd now, so I'll fix dead links faster in the future. Thanks to everyone who told me the link was dead!

Also thank you finale00 for making an uncensor patch! However it's a shame (although not unexpected) that the game kinda looks like shit uncensored :\ Oh well!

Taku46

Reputation score
Im having a noob attempt at censoring too with one of Menacoware's older games. I have extracted and found files under the exact same names. The question is, what do I actually do after finding the assets? Deleting them broke the game so I'm lost.