What's new

[Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ (RJ202855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, guess who's back.
And the new art looks better than the previous game to me.

It's a RPG with a fairly unique combat system with card flips to gain energy to do attacks, or if you flip 'bad' cards, enemies will do attack/H-attack on your character
It has combat rape as well as non-combat H scenes.
There's also other systems like hunger/thirst that frankly I don't know what they do :v

Trial is up on his blog:
You can only play stage 1
In case of full wipe, it immediately ends the game.
3 rape pattern for each character
Foreplay have handjob and intercrural
Fixed attack pattern from enemies (in full game it can be changed)
2 battle music + music for rape scene

-Can't use Miko or Nanami
-Only [Climax Mode]
-Most skills are locked, including the one-shots.
-Can't guard
-No chain battle after rape (or can't continue the fight after getting raped?)
-Can't change pose when clothes are torn off
-Only 3 kind of equipments
-Can't upgrade basic attack or skill level
-The map is simplified for trial
-"Netori Bastard" enemy isn't in there?
-No covering attack
-Equipment skills don't work?

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~

my body is ready

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

The return of one of the greats in balancing H + Entertaining gameplay.

With art getting better each time? Definitely watching this space.

Here is hoping word of when a trial will come arrives soon.

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will try it if there is a trial. Art doesn't look amazing, but it could still be nice.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Will try it if there is a trial. Art doesn't look amazing, but it could still be nice.
This is how you can tell this guy hasn't been around hentai as long as some of us here xD

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes!

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is how you can tell this guy hasn't been around hentai as long as some of us here xD
This guy's game may look weird but game play is very enjoyable.

Hopefully he will add some pregnant into gameplay soon.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If this guy had a Patreon, I would actually give some dosh.

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The trial is up on his blog.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The trial is up on his blog.
Pretty fun once I figured out how to attack, though my heroines get worn down and lose before I reach the end of the stage.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quite a few good and bad changes seen in the demo so far. The enemies are actually a challenge for once, food and water is harder to come by so it's not just a niche system, and clothing destruction is much faster now. Never thought I'd be happy for a game being more difficult, but I guess given how the combat system works integral to the hentai it's kind of fun, not to mention there's not much skill involved. It sucks that the enemies are random encounters now, and their groping animation when they get the lewd skull reel is all the same, before it use to be unique to every enemy character. Also, seems like you just game over when you lose instead of being captured and the red haired girl is now a separate entity to choose from the purple haired girl. These could just be missing in the demo, it's pretty much just a tech demo given there's not much to do. We'll have to wait and see.

Edit: mfw google translate on the blog says one of the characters of the enemy as "Nigga-fu".

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Quite a few good and bad changes seen in the demo so far. The enemies are actually a challenge for once, food and water is harder to come by so it's not just a niche system, and clothing destruction is much faster now. Never thought I'd be happy for a game being more difficult, but I guess given how the combat system works integral to the hentai it's kind of fun, not to mention there's not much skill involved. It sucks that the enemies are random encounters now, and their groping animation when they get the lewd skull reel is all the same, before it use to be unique to every enemy character. Also, seems like you just game over when you lose instead of being captured and the red haired girl is now a separate entity to choose from the purple haired girl. These could just be missing in the demo, it's pretty much just a tech demo given there's not much to do. We'll have to wait and see.

Edit: mfw google translate on the blog says one of the characters of the enemy as "Nigga-fu".
:v it likely is, see the list of things 'not' in the demo I put in the OP.

If your translation is of the trial post, it might be the 'Netori Bastard' characteristic (Netori Yarou)
Which if my understanding is correct, that enemy will force the girl to make smile with peace signs (a fairly common pose for the 'breakup video' in NTR stories, usually with 'sorry I got fucked so hard I'm now this guy's slut')

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

:v it likely is, see the list of things 'not' in the demo I put in the OP.

If your translation is of the trial post, it might be the 'Netori Bastard' characteristic (Netori Yarou)
Which if my understanding is correct, that enemy will force the girl to make smile with peace signs (a fairly common pose for the 'breakup video' in NTR stories, usually with 'sorry I got fucked so hard I'm now this guy's slut')
Yeah, that was pretty prevalent in his last game. Instant slut-ification fetish, never thought too much about it really.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One thing I'm glad for is that all the specialized abilities are clearly shown for each character finally, I had the hardest time figuring it out in the 3rd installment, only knowing that blonde gives team run / blue twintail can open locks / Black samurai can null traps heh.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man... i cannot figure out how to get a file like this to run without problems...
everytime i try to open it. it says RGSS has stopped working. Whats a solution around this problem so i can actually play this guys demos?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh hey it's this guy again, his art's gotten better it looks like. If it's as good as the previous game it'll definitely be great and if the demo is any indication it will be.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys anyone know how can i use the cheat engine to make bigger the stamina bar (the yellow one i think) in the game

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi guys anyone know how can i use the cheat engine to make bigger the stamina bar (the yellow one i think) in the game
Outside of combat, open status screen, write down the numeric value of the stat. Let x be that value, then compute y = x * 2 + 1. In cheat engine, search for exact value y.

Enter combat, wait until you take damage of the correct kind, in this case yellow, then in cheat engine search for decreased value.

You should be able to figure out which is the stat's value in one or two hits. Then edit it as you see fit.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Made some saves, cheated with 9999 Max Sp on all the girls, I tried to get them all naked too but the blue dress katana girl avoids bad chests so I can't activate the scissors from one and cba to find the trigger for clothes ripping. Happy fapping.

Attachments

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Made some saves, cheated with 9999 Max Sp on all the girls, I tried to get them all naked too but the blue dress katana girl avoids bad chests so I can't activate the scissors from one and cba to find the trigger for clothes ripping. Happy fapping.

"NoMethodError Undefined method unlock for nil:NilClass"

Save not working =(

Status
Not open for further replies.