What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シーイルサーバーVer0.9体験版公開しました。 made chronicles of prey 2

Oh sounds like it's worthwhile redownloading, thanks for the answer, cheers!

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In regards to that weird lag people were talking about, I noticed it either stopped altogether or happened with much less intensity after I lowered three of the options in the settings. I think they control the amount of "cum" and "juice" according to google translate.

Attachments

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ208892.html

looks like the game will be released in mid-October as mentioned in the blog, also, it says that the trial version here has been added and modified.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ208892.html

looks like the game will be released in mid-October as mentioned in the blog, also, it says that the trial version here has been added and modified.
Woot, not too long to wait then. The demo has a sneak peek at the new third enemy (some orc/pig monster), and there's now more summon upgrades from clearing rooms as well as a life upgrade; nothing new content wise though.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woot, not too long to wait then. The demo has a sneak peek at the new third enemy (some orc/pig monster), and there's now more summon upgrades from clearing rooms as well as a life upgrade; nothing new content wise though.
Looks like teasers for tentacle mobs and some type of flying insect type mob as well. Getting full of cum and being quite sticky gives the animation for faster movement. Not sure if that is a bug or not either. Seems like the zombie damage got buffed by (1-2x). Though grappled enemies take less damage for some reason.

Additionally clearing rooms fully gives you full hp + red orbs. Overall seems like game is getting somewhat easier but still fun to play.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What you guys talking about? There was a bunch of new content in the demo. It was well worth the redownload. :) And I liked the surprise picture that shows up after you finish the demo. Which also contained even more sneak peeks. :p

Orc's hentai scene was also shown in that spot of the demo where I mentioned seeing a girl partially hidden behind books. Two orcs screwing a girl or two right there. Its just past the spot where you see a short black hair girl wearing nothing but an tshirt pushed up against the window by a zombie.

Plus few more and revealed an pink haired girl being tentacled I think but it was very obscured however if you look carefully you will see it. Tentacles ain't my fetish so I didn't care though.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow it took long enought XD

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got dllink

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Female character. Who can summon monsters, can have sex with the summon monsters. Summon monsters to attack and have sex with the other female characters
Too bad you can't have the MC have sex with the down female enemies, (or with the monster having sex with the female enemy) (Unless its in the full version).

Yes please

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...It's not out yet.

It would be perfect if yuri scenes are added, perhaps something in the CGs or with the professor will be added.

Also, in last update the dev seems to be pressing on, added a prison area (possible gallery?) and showed off the blonde "biggest big tits" enemy, couple other things:

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...It's not out yet.

It would be perfect if yuri scenes are added, perhaps something in the CGs or with the professor will be added.

Also, in last update the dev seems to be pressing on, added a prison area (possible gallery?) and showed off the blonde "biggest big tits" enemy, couple other things:
it is on jp page

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is out I do believe.
so does anyone known what the lady sell/trade at the store?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game is out I do believe.
so does anyone known what the lady sell/trade at the store?
Cheat options. Things like increasing the size of enemies, a more powerful dash, bigger explosions etc.

After buying an option, it still needs to be activated to take effect. Didn't need it to finish the game and I prefer spending the hearts currency on gallery unlocks first.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The game came out during ULMF's downtime, and it hit nyaa the day it released. Pretty solid, you can just edit the savefile to unlock everything if you want (replace every =0 with =1 to unlock everything.)

There are 3 stages, 4 full-screen animations, 4 "enemy" girls and 3 summonable enemies for you to mess around with, both in the levels and in the gallery. The first 2 enemy types (zombie and mouse) can combo with others (zombie, mouse and insect) to get combo animations which vary depending on the order they were added, but if the insect initiates the stack nothing else can join.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
3 summonable enemies
5, you must have missed some. Zombie, Ratdog thingy, Orc, Tentacles, insects. Also the monster act differently when your lust is full. Zombies move faster, ratdog attacks faster, orc does more damage when grabbing, insects will instantly take down enemies with an aphrodisiac, tentacles can grab from other lanes.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This game is awesome. Probably my favorite take on this type of game so far, very unique.
I really have trouble understanding the mechanics though.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
My only complain is that the gallery mode puts the girls in a terrible diamond formation that you can't move them from reliably. Seriously, why didn't the dev let you summon girls for the gallery or have an animation viewer?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My only complain is that the gallery mode puts the girls in a terrible diamond formation that you can't move them from reliably. Seriously, why didn't the dev let you summon girls for the gallery or have an animation viewer?
You can move the summoned girls to whatever position you like. Just follow the instructions.