What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a link for lazy people. ULMF puts dots in there, so hopefully it doesn't fuck up.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some gameplay things from the demo that are different from the circle's last game. This is all gleaned from machine translations so some things are likely inaccurate:

1. H-attack cut-ins are now counted as "critical attacks." This comes with a big pop-up (and a notice that you can fast-forward through the scene with Shift) and each enemy has their own unique scene. Each scene has 3 progressions, but it doesn't take a genius to understand what's going on.

2. Food is equippable and provides several benefits in battle. This includes extra EXP gained, more TP generated per turn, higher attack, etc. The assistant character can cook food from items you pick up on the overworld, ranging from simple carrots and radishes to rice balls and noodles. The more complex items give better bonuses. Food is used up at 1 item per battle and is automatically re-equipped after each fight. If you run out of food, EXP and TP gains in fights are cut drastically, as are your offensive stats.

3. Just like in the last game, you gain an "ultimate attack" if your TP reaches 100 in a fight. The attack is single-target only but still restores all HP and SP after use. If you're in a bind/purposefully letting the miko get molested too much, you will get a "last chance" to use your ultimate attack before you lose a fight. *This isn't quite right, you can still lose a fight if you don't have 100 TP by the time you get molested to 0 HP and 0 MP.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Some gameplay things from the demo that are different from the circle's last game. This is all gleaned from machine translations so some things are likely inaccurate:

1. H-attack cut-ins are now counted as "critical attacks." This comes with a big pop-up (and a notice that you can fast-forward through the scene with Shift) and each enemy has their own unique scene. Each scene has 3 progressions, but it doesn't take a genius to understand what's going on.

2. Food is equippable and provides several benefits in battle. This includes extra EXP gained, more TP generated per turn, higher attack, etc. The assistant character can cook food from items you pick up on the overworld, ranging from simple carrots and radishes to rice balls and noodles. The more complex items give better bonuses. Food is used up at 1 item per battle and is automatically re-equipped after each fight. If you run out of food, EXP and TP gains in fights are cut drastically, as are your offensive stats.

3. Just like in the last game, you gain an "ultimate attack" if your TP reaches 100 in a fight. The attack is single-target only but still restores all HP and SP after use. If you're in a bind/purposefully letting the miko get molested too much, you will get a "last chance" to use your ultimate attack before you lose a fight.
1. Already explained in previous blog posts. The shift-key skip is new and a time-saver.

2. Also explained in previous blog posts. Navigator gets better with more practice.

3. This is new with respect to the "last chance" mechanic. In older versions of the last version I could artificially engineer such a scenario but no longer need to if this is true.

Public Service Announcement: Get trial version 0.02. Fixes bugs that were only apparent in the initial version of the trial.

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Already explained in previous blog posts. The shift-key skip is new and a time-saver.

2. Also explained in previous blog posts. Navigator gets better with more practice.

3. This is new with respect to the "last chance" mechanic. In older versions of the last version I could artificially engineer such a scenario but no longer need to if this is true.

Public Service Announcement: Get trial version 0.02. Fixes bugs that were only apparent in the initial version of the trial.
Turns out I was somewhat wrong about point 3. You can still lose without getting a "last chance". However I noticed that in situations where you have 100 TP/get 100 TP from getting molested the game will keep your HP at 2 no matter what happens, even if you choose to just wait and not use your ultimate attack.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
[/B]
That's how it was last game. All scene cut-ins were critical hits. It happening three times during a bossfight was also a guaranteed lost.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's how it was last game. All scene cut-ins were critical hits. It happening three times during a bossfight was also a guaranteed lost.
This game has a special pop-up when there is a scene cut-in but you are right. Looks like I'm swinging and missing with all my facts today.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Basically mostly battle system same as previous game except.

- Food(Gohan) system : you will eat a food for every battle, each food will have each buff, if you not have any food, EXP receive reduce by half. I'm not sure that will be annoying system or not
- H Combo : I didn't test on this so much
- Farming : Can be done after kill first boss, you can plant you seed that you found, I'm didn't test on this yet.

On MC, first I think she is amature, but when fight boss, she is look more knowledge on monster than Setsuna from previous game.

Also, there is Nayuta poster on MC house that she is promoted as hero(That we know who actually do), I hope that we can see Setsuna appear in this game.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically mostly battle system same as previous game except.

- Food(Gohan) system : you will eat a food for every battle, each food will have each buff, if you not have any food, EXP receive reduce by half. I'm not sure that will be annoying system or not
- H Combo : I didn't test on this so much
- Farming : Can be done after kill first boss, you can plant you seed that you found, I'm didn't test on this yet.

On MC, first I think she is amature, but when fight boss, she is look more knowledge on monster than Setsuna from previous game.

Also, there is Nayuta poster on MC house that she is promoted as hero(That we know who actually do), I hope that we can see Setsuna appear in this game.
About Food system : each food add variety of benefit (Hp regen? Mp regen? Additional exp? ???) you can find the ingredient from enemy or from field (or you can go fishing for the ingredient)
About H Combo : The maximum combo is 10 (in my playthrough after 10 h Combo "Over" the counting is reset) with each combo add 1 enemy to H (1 combo is 1 enemy, 2 combo is 2 enemies, and so on) with maximum enemy of 4 (correct me if i'm wrong)
About Farming : The game is using time system to farming (wait for a little while to make the seed ready to farmed)
Correct me if i'm wrong

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm guessing game-over sequences will be in the game, but aren't done for the demo yet, right? For regular enemies I mean. Otherwise the demo was very solid, as expected.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This guy's H games are so good... just a demo and already awesome. Wish mobs would spawn in bigger groups though, even with only single target skills you should be able to fight groups of 3 pretty easy. From looking at the screenshots on his site I assume small groups is just an early game or demo thing.

Love that if you don't wipe off the spit from the boss you'll be bound by it on the second hit, and how the regular bind escape now costs TP.

Can't wait for this to release.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The only thing missing for me so far is affect effect creampies.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
New blog update, introducing a couple enemies. The dog-man from the first game makes a return, and another humanoid enemy with a nice long tongue

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
H combo look weird. how can she got gangrape when fight only 1 enemy?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So a new enemy for the sunken ship area is a starfish made of dicks.
Yeah.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
H combo look weird. how can she got gangrape when fight only 1 enemy?
More enemies will show up as your level gets higher, at least in the demo there's a chance up to 3 start showing up in fights around level 9 or 10. Anyways H-combo is only a count of how many consecutive H attacks you get hit by without retaliating. Usually happens when you get bound by an enemy move and spend a turn or two getting free all the while being hit by H attacks.