What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Awesome, the human-face monkey is making a return, his scene was easily the best in the previous game. He's fucking her in the exact same way though, but that scene was so damn hot so its cool.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope rope demon make come back too(or somekind of restaint suit etc.) that is my favorite one.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dudes shocked by the starfish made of dicks, have you seen the last game? It had some of the funkiest monster designs ever.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need help understanding a few things;

The two dudes over by the warehouse(?) in town seem to offer crafting and upgrading, but I can't figure out where to get the mats for crafting.

Apparently there's a ship area, but I don't know where to look for it.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The sunken ship is going to be a later part of the game I believe. IIRC there's docks south of the town.

I'm not sure the upgrading/crafting has been implemented yet, but it seems like it'll work similar to the previous game. You merge several accessories of the same quality into one of the next, or can upgrade weapon/armor with materials gained through fighting and boxes.

More enemies will show up as your level gets higher, at least in the demo there's a chance up to 3 start showing up in fights around level 9 or 10. Anyways H-combo is only a count of how many consecutive H attacks you get hit by without retaliating. Usually happens when you get bound by an enemy move and spend a turn or two getting free all the while being hit by H attacks.
I think he was talking about how on the portrait, each consecutive h-attack adds another enemy to the picture. I'm not sure I like it but you could handwave it as each mob representing multiple enemies

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The sunken ship is going to be a later part of the game I believe. IIRC there's docks south of the town.

I'm not sure the upgrading/crafting has been implemented yet, but it seems like it'll work similar to the previous game. You merge several accessories of the same quality into one of the next, or can upgrade weapon/armor with materials gained through fighting and boxes.
Well clearly the crafting/upgrading has been implemented because I can access it.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, I'm not sure where I've found the materials but I've been able to upgrade the sword. Probably either from the boss, or some of the crates that are inaccessible until you have the ability to jump gaps. I only got the first level of it so there are I think 2 locked boxes to find too. In the older game these had a rare chance to drop special items, like a magic rope that applies a random bind each turn, the moped etc. Don't know if there's anything like that in this game's demo.

There's a couple pictures of the sunken boat level on twitter, and he shows a new status effect, bubbles, which can cause the MC to slip. I presume it's to do with the starfish.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you get most of the upgrade materials from the boss, make sure to open all the locked chests. I was able to upgrade the first tier armor to max, which is level 15, and make the second tier armor. I also upgraded the sword from the shop to close to level 15 as well. I was never able to make the spiked club because after about the 5th time I killed the boss the reward event stopped working.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
According to his twitter through the lens of google translate, it seems the Sunken Ship level has been completed, but I think he was trying to make it all one map? And is having to split it up as any other because it was causing performance issues. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That sounds about right. He was getting performance issues and didn't know why. Drops from 60 frames to 30 frames.
He was theorizing it was because of all the water tiles that push you around affecting the performance, which he can't cut since that's the ship's gimmick.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Big Blog update:
- Ship level will have water currents, sounds similar to the tightropes from the last game
- Lower decks of the ship will be darker
- Introduces 3 enemies: Starfish, Mermaid and "Mr. Kazusho's face is growing in sea cucumber."

More details and lots of pics on the blog

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Big Blog update:
- Ship level will have water currents, sounds similar to the tightropes from the last game
- Lower decks of the ship will be darker
- Introduces 3 enemies: Starfish, Mermaid and "Mr. Kazusho's face is growing in sea cucumber."

More details and lots of pics on the blog
It's should be called Stardick

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New update supposedly includes Ship level but I have no idea how to get there. Defeated first boss then I'm stuck, any ideas?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update supposedly includes Ship level but I have no idea how to get there. Defeated first boss then I'm stuck, any ideas?
I think it's just blog update, the game trial still not updated...

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I think it's just blog update, the game trial still not updated...
Comments on the newest trail suggest otherwise. People talking about bugs encountered with star(dick)fish and level 2. Unless google translate is hella off.

Wewt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Comments on the newest trail suggest otherwise. People talking about bugs encountered with star(dick)fish and level 2. Unless google translate is hella off.
The guy apparently has an Enty page. The newest trial is locked behind that.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Preview of the next set of critical hit CGs for the sunken ship.
Hope you guys like monstergirl-on-girl action. With reeeaaaallly long torsos.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The guy apparently has an Enty page. The newest trial is locked behind that.
Probably that, making those who got that demo are the ones who are paying monthly fees.

ATM the only one i'm liking so far from the enemies has to be the pig-thing, too bad none of them have penetration.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the critical H animations for the water monsters are done, and he's going to try to get a new version for Enty subscribers up on Sunday after implementing them.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So just for clarification, Enty is something like a japanese patreon? So other than demo for the first map, the past few updates aren't available right? Can someone confirm something for me though: is level 10 the max level in the demo. She seems to be getting 0 exp on my game file.

This is certainly a game I will be keeping an eye on, loved the demo and I hope the updates will be made available soon!