What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ピクセル定食 / pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! / キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 (RE202894, RJ202894)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New upcoming rpg from the maker of this game:

You can expect lots of big titties. The demo is pretty good and so far I didn't encounter any bugs either.

Some walkthrough for the first bit of the demo:

You start in some mansion, you can choose to do the tutorial or skip it. I didn't figure how to cast spells when the tutorial asked for it but later I figured that you have to equip a spell and then cast with X. Z is melee, C menu.

After you leave the mansion, in the building to the left has a save point, to the right is a building of importance (guild?) with a man behind a counter. Another NPC of importance is a pink lady (client?) in lower left corner and there's an event in upper right corner. Get quest from guild dude, do event (may have to talk to client first), talk to client, go back to guild.

Ok, now it's sunset. Go out, a fight happens (no H yet), fight, back to guild, it's night, go out and exit town from the left side. This is where the first "dungeon" starts. Save the village from the bandits. Objectives are to break the doors of the houses with bandits on roof. After that it's your job to storm through the bandit lair and defeat their boss.

H stuff: Bandits with hearts above their heads need to hit you when you're naked to trigger some H. Just get hit by enemies until all your clothes are off. Losing the bossfight also results in a scene. Game over results in respawning in last save point so don't worry.

After you defeat the bandit boss you can get another quest from the lady at the start. There's some groping scenes for the heroine and another character gets captured whom you have to save. This quest is pretty straightforward.

Basicly what you can expect from this game H-wise is some groping and maybe prostitution in towns and then some H enemies and "bad ends" in bossfights. Also there are some more characters who will have some scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ202894] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間

Looks like an A-RPG, is this correct?

Sarav

Reputation score

Looks like an A-RPG, is this correct?
Yes, same as the last one.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there a bug that when u save it will crash

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting.

Sarav

Reputation score

there a bug that when u save it will crash
Must be just you. That being said, I had it crash a couple of times trying to load a save, but it loaded eventually.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant get the thing to start, if i try to start a new game it just quits and crashes :(

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just came to say "WOOOOOOOHHHHH! SEQUAL!" :p

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you guys translate these games?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am having some major issues with this game. First of all, there is no sound at all when playing. Secondly, it lets me equip a sword, but I still can't equip a spell in anyway. I have tried every single menu and selected everything I could but no spells. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out!

EDIT: I think I ran into a bug, on the stage that's black and white you need to find and smash some hourglasses. I got all of them but on area is still black and white but I can't find anymore hourglasses to smash. I'v also beaten the boss but I still can't leave, and yes I smashed the hourglass in the house too.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

It's out!

EDIT: I think I ran into a bug, on the stage that's black and white you need to find and smash some hourglasses. I got all of them but on area is still black and white but I can't find anymore hourglasses to smash. I'v also beaten the boss but I still can't leave, and yes I smashed the hourglass in the house too.
It's already been fixed so you'll have to wait for someone to post the update.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's out!

How did you jump in the black and white area with hourglasses?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's already been fixed so you'll have to wait for someone to post the update.
Oh that's good news then

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking of the hourglass place, how do I do more than 1 damage to the boss there?

Edit: nevermind, use the big laser spell.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was able to make the hourglass bit work, don't save or fast travel during the painting bit, then once you're done just fast travel out. No idea what to do next though.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to properly hook this? I get this problem with wolf games. Sometimes it just copies a period and other times it repeats the line twice.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

I'm also at the hourglass part. Killed the boss, some middle area that has no hourglass is still black and white and teleporting with fast travel works, but when I go to quest giver he just asks if I want to get teleported back to the mountain hut.

There's really no other way to get forward other than wait for a patch?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also at the hourglass part. Killed the boss, some middle area that has no hourglass is still black and white and teleporting with fast travel works, but when I go to quest giver he just asks if I want to get teleported back to the mountain hut.

There's really no other way to get forward other than wait for a patch?
That's the part I was talking about. That middle bit's hourglass disappears if you destroy the first hourglass and then refresh the zone (Fast travel, or enter a save room.) If you go through without saving or warping you can complete that zone.