Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Incomplete][Innoxia] Lilith's Throne

Originally posted by Ecroose View Post
    Love the game so far, definitely a good balance of content. Liked the crafting and cant wait to ee what happens as you expand content. Only hing i would like to request is the ability to prevent gender shifting. for instance, Brax's "punishment" can shift you to wolf form, but you don't get the tits and vag.
    Speaking of Brax, is there ever going to be any content where he isn't an enemy? would love to have a sidequest with him that plays like a buddy cop movie, where you are forced to work with him representing lilaya or something and he has to put up with you.
    wait, what was i talking about?
    Oh yeah, great job, cant wait for more
    You will see a reference new the Enforcer HQ that they intend Brax to become a repeatable encounter

The last could of releases have more been focusing on mechanics, sex, enchanting etc, hopefully some new releases will have more of the story in them

Comment

Amazing so far. Good content and writing. The mechanics are good in their core, but the UI needs some fine tuning. Characters are nothing special yet, but they ain't bad so we'll see where that goes.

What I don't like is how the "request X" options during loss scenes are completely useless as they do nothing at all. They should have a higher chance of actually happening.

I can't wait for this to progress and see what you do with it. Those outside areas sound cool and I want to see some bad ends. :3

Keep up the good work!

Comment

The amount of potential in this is just wonderful. Keep it up!

Comment

no alexa content yet?

Comment

Originally posted by darkwhite1602 View Post
            no alexa content yet?
            Next update she will be added.

LT officially now has a Patreon! Please help us spread the awesomeness that which is Lilith's Thone!
            sigpic

RPG Maker Games (Ariadne, Bitch Police, Creature Hunter, Drop Factory, Hunter Quest, Lilipalace, Magica, Strategist Annelitte, Tsumire on the Curious Isle, Valkyrie Production)
            Game Translations for the aforementioned
            RPG Maker Tools (All Decrypter, NTLEA, VX, VX Ace, Wolf Editor)
            Chiitrans Lite Translation software.

PokeGalDex

TGFS games I track and would recommend: https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?m ... scriptions

Would strongly recommend LT for those big CoC/FoE/TiTS fans.

Comment

the games pretty amazing, i hope there are tentacles and more outfit in the future

Comment

Question.

Originally posted by Dragon248 View Post
                Content Note:
                There is furry and male on male content in the game. If you don't like furry, go through the intro and select the "Eww Furries" option when it is available. If you don't like m/m, go in the options to where you can adjust the gender of the enemy and set males to off.
                Does/Will this also apply to any other sexual content in the game? For example, is there (or will there be) an option to set anal to off?

Comment

Re: Question.

Originally posted by Tokita View Post
                  Does/Will this also apply to any other sexual content in the game? For example, is there (or will there be) an option to set anal to off?
                  It does not currently, no idea if it is intended in future.

You can choose not to do certain acts by all means if you are the dominant partner, and request not to have some things done when submissive.

Comment

Re: Question.

Originally posted by Tokita View Post
                    All of the "extreme" fetishes (incest, non con, watersports, bestiality, etc) will be set to off by default and will have to be activated by the player to be seen. As far as I know, there are no plans to turn off things like anal though. But anal content is easy enough to avoid since the sex scenes are completely interactive.
                    Last edited by lovelesspoison; 25th July 2017, 16:36. Reason: Missing a letter

Comment

Re: [Incomplete][Java][Innoxia] Lilith's Throne

How to use older saves

Comment

Re: [Incomplete][Java][Innoxia] Lilith's Throne

While Posting; This is about the last place I've seen discuss Lilith's Throne. It's not as though there was anything to miss since many features and other sexual content is still frustratingly in progress.
                        Originally posted by lovelesspoison View Post
                        All of the "extreme" fetishes (incest, non con, watersports, bestiality, etc) will be set to off by default and will have to be activated by the player to be seen. As far as I know, there are no plans to turn off things like anal though. But anal content is easy enough to avoid since the sex scenes are completely interactive.
                        This is only the case in a dominant victory, NPCs with an anal-fetish will interact with it or sometimes do it randomly. It's less seen as a fetish to the game's innards and more to another hole to fuck.
                        Originally posted by chrsmsnhen View Post
                        How to use older saves
                        Saves aren't future-proof yet, so the most you can do right now is export character stats that include your current appearance. It's under options, I think.
                        Last edited by Vintrion; 28th September 2017, 00:55.
                        Disagreeable

Comment

v0.1.89.1 is out for the game.

Blog Post for v0.1.89.1
                          Blog Post for v0.1.89

Comment

so...
                            can anyone tell me how to edit the save file?
                            I am using N++ (I can edit the export file but not the save files)

ohh and I think the 1.7 and 1.8 have different export file (I can edit my slave in 1.7 but not the 1.8)

Comment

Originally posted by XziebertX View Post
                              so...
                              can anyone tell me how to edit the save file?
                              I am using N++ (I can edit the export file but not the save files)

ohh and I think the 1.7 and 1.8 have different export file (I can edit my slave in 1.7 but not the 1.8)
                              The game has a built-in cheat menu, just type "buggy" and it opens the screen

Otherwise, you can edit the exported character as it is JSON format, and then start a new game importing

The plan is in the next release or so the .lts files are going to be abandoned and the export/import process becomes the save mechanism but it is still a little buggy

Comment

v0.1.96 is out for the game. This is a Christmas update for the game.

Blog Post for v0.1.96

Links with the changelog for the versions after v0.1.89.1.

Blog Post for v0.1.95
                                Blog Post for v0.1.90
                                Blog Post for v0.1.89.5

Comment

Working...
                                X