What's new

[Incomplete][Java][Innoxia] Lilith's Throne

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Content Note:

There is furry and male on male content in the game. If you don't like furry, either go through the intro and select the "Furries?!" option when it is available or go to "Furry preferences" and set the races to either Human or Minimum. If you don't like male on male, go to "Gender preferences" in the options and set Males to off. If you do face against a male enemy, either try to escape during combat or beat them and don't select any of the sex options.

Content preferences can be changed from the title screen and in the options. The following contents can be turned on or off:
* Non-con
* Incest
* Forced TF
* Facial hair
* Pubic hair
* Full body hair
* Furry tail penetrations

Links:

Note: There is an exe and a jar version of the game. The exe version can be played without having Java installed. The jar version requires the latest update of Java to be installed for it to work correctly.

Creator's Description:
Lilith's Throne is a text-based erotic RPG, being developed by me, Innoxia. It's been made from scratch in Java, and uses JavaFX for the UI.

Basically, the game is about you being transported into an alternate dimension, and the main story is about trying to find a way to return home. Alongside humans and demons, there are currently 4 anthropomorphic races in the game, with plans for many more to be added in the future!

Some main features include:
- RPG-style levelling system.
- Turn-based combat.
- Turn-based sex scenes.
- RPG-style item management.
- Transformations.
- Exploration on a randomly generated map.​

Character Creation:
After agreeing to the disclaimer and selecting the start button, you get to create your character. First is to choose with sort of body do you have and if you want to further customize your character. Next is to choose what sort of person are you. Then you can choose your name by either typing it or having the game generate a random name for you. Finally, you can confirm the character and either play the prologue or skip the prologue.

Character Creation Options:
Body:
* Gender - Male, Female
* Femininity (Male) - Androgynous, Masculine, Very masculine
* Femininity (Female) - Androgynous, Feminine, Very feminine
* Muscle - Soft, Lightly muscled, Toned, Muscular, Ripped
* Body size - Skinny, Slender, Average, Large, Huge
** Skin color - Pale, Light, Olive, Dark, Ebony
** Hair color - Black, Blonde, Brown, Ginger, White
** Eye color - Blue, Brown, Green

* Can be changed with potions from enchanting.
* Can be changed by going to Succubi's Secrets in the Shopping Arcade.

Appearance:
Soft:
Skinny - Gaunt
Slender - Slim
Average - Chubby
Large - Fat
Huge - Obese

Lightly muscled:
Skinny - Petite
Slender - Thin
Average - Average
Large - Plump
Huge - Chunky

Toned:
Skinny - Willowy
Slender - Spry
Average - Healthy
Large - Burly
Huge - Robust

Muscular:
Skinny - Lean
Slender - Lithe
Average - Fit
Large - Powerful
Huge - Thickset

Ripped:
Skinny - Gymnastic
Slender - Aerobicised
Average - Athletic
Large - Buff
Huge - Jacked
Sexual Orientation:
Gynephilic - You are sexually attracted to females and femininity. Receives 50% less willpower damage from masculine opponents.
Androphilic - You are sexually attracted to males and masculinity. Receives 50% less willpower damage from feminine opponents.
Ambiphilic - You are sexually attracted to both masculine and feminine people.

Advanced:
Face, hair, breasts, piercings, makeup, and extra hair can be changed later in the game at Kate's shop. The rest can be changed with potions from enchanting.

Face:
* Lip size
* Puffy lips
* Iris colour
* Eye pattern
* Second iris colour (Heterochromatic only)

Hair:
* Length
* Style
* Colour
* Pattern
* Secondary colour (Highlighted & Striped only)

Breasts:
Note: Masculine characters cannot start with breasts larger than training and lactation.
* Breast size
* Nipple size
* Areolae size
* Puffy nipples
* Lactation

Ass & Hips:
* Ass size
* Hip size
* Anus bleach

Penis (Male):
* Penis size
* Testicle size
* Cum production

Vagina (Female):
* Clit size
* Capacity

Piercings:
* Ear Piercing
* Nose Piercing
* Lip Piercing
* Navel Piercing
* Tongue Piercing
* Nipple Piercing
* Penis Piercing (Male)
* Vagina Piercing (Female)

Makeup:
* Blusher colour
* Blusher glow
* Lipstick colour
* Lipstick glow
* Eyeliner colour
* Eyeliner glow
* Eyeshadow colour
* Eyeshadow glow
* Nail polish colour
* Nail polish glow
* Toenail polish colour
* Toenail polish glow

Extra hair:
Note: The content for extra hair needs to be enabled to change any of the options below.
* Body hair colour
* Facial hair
* Pubic hair
* Underarm hair
* Ass hair
Attributes:
Average - No changes
Strong - +5 Strength
Intelligent - +5 Intelligence
Healthy - +5 Fitness
Innocent - -5 Corruption
Weak - -5 Strength
Bird brain - -5 Intelligence
Unfit - -5 Fitness
Slut - +5 Willpower damage and you start the game having already lost your virginity
Controls:
Map movement can be performed by either clicking on a highlighted bordered square next to you or using the WASD/Arrow keys on the keyboard. If there is a number at the top-right of a button, you can type the number instead of clicking on the button to select it. Certain actions can be done with a keyboard and can be viewed/changed by going to Keybinds in the options. The rest is done with a mouse.

Icons:
Gear - Opens the main menu for the game. Saving or loading the game and opening the options is done here. Options is where you can change settings such as the furry and gender preferences of the enemy, and the key binding for actions if you want to perform them with a keyboard.

Phone - Here is where you can get a description of your character, increase your stats and gain perks after a level up, select a fetish that you want your character to have, view contacts, quests and stats, and viewing information in the encyclopedia.

Bag - This is where you can use items and equip clothes you want your character to wear. If this icon lights up, click on it and select any items from the right that you want to keep. It's also used to remove clothes during sex.

Group - You can view the description of other characters from this icon.

Magnifying Glass - Zooms in and out the map.

Preferences:
In the options, you can change the gender and/or the furriness of the enemy.

Gender preferences - Determines the gender of a randomly encountered NPC. You are most likely to encounter any gender that is set to high and any gender that is set to off will be disabled.

Furry preferences - Determines the furriness of the random NPC. NPCs will spawn with no furry parts with Human and Maximum will spawn to be fully-furry. You can also set the human encounter rate in here and if you want the enemy to have multiple sets of breasts or just one set. Mythological and demonic races, such as harpies and demons, are not affected by this preference.

Combat:
Fighting is turn-based with the goal of being the first to reduce their enemy's health or willpower to zero. The winner can have sex with the loser and be the dominant partner. The player can be submissive with the Submissive fetish after winning. If you have the Indefatigable perk, you can only lose when your health goes down to zero.

Fetishes:
You can choose your character's fetishes at the fetishes page from the phone icon. Five arcane essences are given at the start for your first fetish. Some fetishes unlock teases that can be used in combat. You can also remove all fetishes with the reset button and be refunded half of their arcane essence cost. Corruption is gained if you perform an action without the required fetish.

Derived Fetishes - If the requirements are met, the fetishes here are automatically obtained. For example, the Switch fetish requires both Dominant and Submissive fetishes.

Sex:
There are multiple options that you can perform with your partner during sex. You can select different positions, kiss them, grope their breasts, undress them, etc. If you are submissive, you can ask your partner for a request but they can refuse it if they don't like it.

Enchanting:
After defeating an enemy and getting an essence from them, talk to Lilaya in her lab about it and you will have the ability to craft potions from your inventory. Enchanting uses race-specific essences and ingredients to craft draughts, potions, and elixirs that raise or lower attributes or apply permanent transformations, depending on which ingredient you use and which elements you select. For example, using a Bubblegum Lollipop to enchant and selecting arms will change your character's arms to a harpy.

Racial Effect:
If the stage of your character's race is at Greater, they will receive the effect of the race. For a human to receive their race effect, they have to be fully human with no parts from the other races.

Angel
Effect - +100 Willpower Resist
Item - N/A
Note - This race is only available from the debug menu as it is not finished yet.

Cat
Effect - +5 Fitness
Item - Kitty's Reward

Cow
Effect - +15 Strength, -5 Intelligence
Item - Bubble Cream

Demon
Effect - +75 Spellpower Damage, +10 Intelligence, +25 Corruption, +10 Willpower Damage, +10 Fitness
Item - Innoxia's Gift
Note - If your character have the breasts of a demon, the nipples are penetrable.

Dog
Effect - +5 Strength, +5 Fitness
Item - Canine Crunch

Harpy
Effect - -10 Strength, +10 Willpower Damage
Item - Bubblegum Lollipop
Note - If your character is pregnant with a harpy's vagina, they will give birth via egg-laying.

Horse
Effect - -5 Intelligence, +10 Strength
Item - Sugar Carrot Cube

Human
Effect - +10 Willpower Resist
Item - Angel's Tears
Note - Your character starts as a human.

Slime
Effect - +100 Physical Resist, -100 Physical Damage, +15 Willpower Damage, -15 Willpower Resist, * You can morph your body at will.
Item - N/A
Note - This race is only available from the debug menu as it is not finished yet.

Squirrel
Effect - +5 Fitness
Item - Round Nuts

Wolf
Effect - +5 Corruption, +10 Strength, +5 Fitness
Item - Meat and Marrow
Pregnancy:
One thing not mentioned in the original post is pregnancies, you can become pregnant (if female) and you can impregnate those you have sex with. There are relatively fast pregnancies (a month I think) and you can review them in your smart phone

Some of the transformations can add a vagina to a male opponent allowing you then to impregnate them, similarly to yourself. Please note you can use potions to transform your defeated opponents as you like, say a masculine man into a feminine multi-breasted woman with gigantic tits, or visa versa, as you like.

Similarly cum volume can affect the chance of impregnation for non-succubus race (it seems automatic for them)

There are items to increase or decrease the chance of pregnancies and to speed up the processe
Debug Code:
If you read the readme to this game, there is a code at the bottom that you can type while playing the game to open the debug mode. In it, you can give yourself more exp, free money and essences, items, perk points, increase each of your stats by five, and more.

Other Images:
Combat:

Encounter:

Fetishes:

Inventory:

Map:

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Incomplete][Innoxia] Lilith's Throne

I saw this pop up a while back and it seems to be pretty early in development still
But it already has an interesting base mechanic and is in a playable state. Pretty good stuff.

Hoping to see this one expand past the basics and add some bigger features, as it is now it's very simple still.
And of course, early games dont have savegame compatibility between versions
Would recommend giving it a try/10

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well damn. Been playing around with this for a few minutes and I gotta say I like the way you actually implement interactions into sex scenes. Normally with these types of games it's just "Get defeated > Sex scene you have no control or input over whatsoever," so that's a nice change of pace.
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one, if it continues forward I can see it doing pretty well.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

One thing not mentioned in the original post is pregnancies, you can become pregnant (if female) and you can impregnate those you have sex with. There are relatively fast pregnancies (a month I think) and you can review them in your smart phone

Some of the transformations can add a vagina to a male opponent allowing you then to impregnate them, similarly to yourself. Please note you can use potions to transform your defeated opponents as you like, say a masculine man into a feminine multi-breasted woman with gigantic tits, or visa versa, as you like.

Similarly cum volume can affect the chance of impregnation for non-succubus race (it seems automatic for them)

There are items to increase or decrease the chance of pregnancies and to speed up the processe

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

played for a few hours. Never got the enemies to perform any other act on me than just kissing, handjob, blowjob and ass fingering.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

played for a few hours. Never got the enemies to perform any other act on me than just kissing, handjob, blowjob and ass fingering.
It is in a pretty alpha stage to be entirely fair to it. The monotony hit pretty quick but there's still loads of potential so far as what can be accomplished is concerned.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

You and the enemies are clothed and these block some actions, so you have to remove your clothing to expose genitals both for yourself and them. Check the icon lower left a bit like a circle

Then you can fuck them to your heats content

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't get into any vaginal sex, especially when taking a submissive role. Am I missing something?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Can't get into any vaginal sex, especially when taking a submissive role. Am I missing something?
Never tried submissive roles, not my interest. Make sure you have removed your clothing and I believe you have to request it as one of the option

Remember there are more options than visible on the sceen at once. There is an arrow button on the bottom right to see more

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never tried submissive roles, not my interest. Make sure you have removed your clothing and I believe you have to request it as one of the option

Remember there are more options than visible on the sceen at once. There is an arrow button on the bottom right to see more
Yup, no such options, even when both chars are entirely exposed. Anal is there, but that's as far as it goes.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yup, no such options, even when both chars are entirely exposed. Anal is there, but that's as far as it goes.
Does work fine when you are not being submissive, I have done it often, of course for you the fuck them they have to have a vagina, I have seen some borderline people described as girls but have no vagina, so a potion of pussies helps there to give them one.

For yourself to be fucked you need to use the option 'Get Penetrated' and 'Push Back' and 'Leg Lock' mostly

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well awesome to see that LT has spread its wings to here also!

As for the sex, in addition to obviously having to expose genitals, you'd have to select a position. Each position selected gives different intercourse options.

Remember this is still early alpha so bugs would be normal to occur. Please go to and like/subscribe to spread the word. It's a one-person job and for the relatively short amount of time dedicated to it it's quite advanced IMO.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will you be able to get followers or slaves like in corruption of champion?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Love the game so far, definitely a good balance of content. Liked the crafting and cant wait to ee what happens as you expand content. Only hing i would like to request is the ability to prevent gender shifting. for instance, Brax's "punishment" can shift you to wolf form, but you don't get the tits and vag.
Speaking of Brax, is there ever going to be any content where he isn't an enemy? would love to have a sidequest with him that plays like a buddy cop movie, where you are forced to work with him representing lilaya or something and he has to put up with you.
wait, what was i talking about?
Oh yeah, great job, cant wait for more

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Will you be able to get followers or slaves like in corruption of champion?
I think they intend you to be able to bring people back to Lilaya's home as slaves at some time in the future

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Love the game so far, definitely a good balance of content. Liked the crafting and cant wait to ee what happens as you expand content. Only hing i would like to request is the ability to prevent gender shifting. for instance, Brax's "punishment" can shift you to wolf form, but you don't get the tits and vag.
Speaking of Brax, is there ever going to be any content where he isn't an enemy? would love to have a sidequest with him that plays like a buddy cop movie, where you are forced to work with him representing lilaya or something and he has to put up with you.
wait, what was i talking about?
Oh yeah, great job, cant wait for more
You will see a reference new the Enforcer HQ that they intend Brax to become a repeatable encounter

The last could of releases have more been focusing on mechanics, sex, enchanting etc, hopefully some new releases will have more of the story in them

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazing so far. Good content and writing. The mechanics are good in their core, but the UI needs some fine tuning. Characters are nothing special yet, but they ain't bad so we'll see where that goes.

What I don't like is how the "request X" options during loss scenes are completely useless as they do nothing at all. They should have a higher chance of actually happening.

I can't wait for this to progress and see what you do with it. Those outside areas sound cool and I want to see some bad ends. :3

Keep up the good work!

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The amount of potential in this is just wonderful. Keep it up!

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

no alexa content yet?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

no alexa content yet?
Next update she will be added.

LT officially now has a ! Please help us spread the awesomeness that which is Lilith's Thone!