What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No trial. The tech demo is just a demonstration of what the side story will look like under the new engine.

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't believe this has been mentioned yet but there is a gameover loop now on the downloads page. If you download what's under the "Unity" link you'll get a file called "Rena Rape Cobolio" and it's basically a gameover loop similar to what you'd see in HotB but with Rena. The lighting is a bit dark and you can barely see her face, but you can get a fairly good look at the rest of her.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't believe this has been mentioned yet but there is a gameover loop now on the downloads page. If you download what's under the "Unity" link you'll get a file called "Rena Rape Cobolio" and it's basically a gameover loop similar to what you'd see in HotB but with Rena. The lighting is a bit dark and you can barely see her face, but you can get a fairly good look at the rest of her.
Oh, nice eye. People probably never checked it since we're still waiting for the trial or sumthing, also, she has her own voice now in the loop, maybe Inu will now implement it himself?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that one was also shown on .

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He updated his blog recently, releasing a battle trial version blog.livedoor.jp/inufactory/archives/6084618.html

Controls: WASD/Arrow keys to move, Z to execute skill/action, X to bring up a command menu, C to expand skills/actions (0. punch, 1. kick, 2.shoot,3 heals your HP, 4 heals EP, 5-8 is empty, and 9 grants u invulnerability to bullets/attacks for a few sec uses the suit's energy UP)

There is erotic cgs/animations implemented, but i can't read japanese so i dont understand the options. But there's 4 options, 5th option appearing after a while.

Last edited:

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gonna try to make sense of what is happening during the h-scenes.
Rena got her stats on the left which are:
- The heart (fills till orgasm)
- EXPoint (numbers of orgasms... dunno about relevant. Maybe GameOver after certain amount?)
- Estrus (fills over time during sex and does not reset naturally; higher estrus causes faster orgasm I believe, kinda like Ecstasy in old HotB)
- Frustration (makes it harder to suppress orgasm when heart fills; raises after each suppressed orgasm and resets to 0% after orgasm)

The enemy got 3 bars which I believe could be called "Force" (seems to influence how fast/hard he goes, maybe makes it harder to reduce "Grip"?), "Lust" (his own orgasm-meter I believe) and "Grip" (how tight he grips Rena, influences escape-chance).

When your activity bar fills during sex you got 4-5 actions. The first 3 seem to influence "Force"/"Grip" in some way and are most likely meant to prepare escape-attempts and the 4th attempts an escape. Sometimes a 5th action appears but that does not do much, I think? At least it requires no input.
Whenever the heart is full you got two options. The first attempts to suppress the orgasm (gets harder with higher frustration; above 60% is almost impossible) and the second just lets it happen.

Of course that's just from a few minutes of experimentation, don't take anything for granted. :p

In any case I really like that system so far! It makes the H-elements of combat much more relevant and engaging (heh..) instead of being either pure defeat-rape, infinite-loops or super-easy to get out of as they were in old HotB.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's easier to understand if you understand what's going on.

He's even obligingly left all the text just lying there, waiting to be translated, in text\Japanese\system

The pertinent one is for both the X-menu during combat and the choices in the H scenes is Command.txt. You can copy+paste this machine translation (with a few corrections for obvious errors) into that file:

Find
Dressing
Remove dressing
Skills
Items
Up
Resist orgasm
Give in
Resist
Squirm
Break away
Flee
Give up

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So far I've seen foreplay and a rape while she's on her back. Just confirming whether or not these 2 or the only ero cgs in the trial.

Eden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, just caught this update, and I'm very impressed. I enjoy the new system quite a bit. Can't wait for it to get more, uhh, fleshed out. Good stuff so far, though!

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The demo runs at ultra speed (5x if I had to guess) on my computer, to the point it's unplayable.

Quick google on unity engine super speed problem seem to suggest:

"caused when frames are being used to control flow rather than time" in unity engine

Seems to be a common rookie mistake when creating Unity games from what I'm reading which make sense seeing this is Inu's 1st Unity project, he'll probably fix it sometime down the line.

Last edited:
OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I better update the first post with a link to the first download of the game then, eh? Truth be told, I haven't played it yet. Maybe later today....

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ok, I made a mini-guide in an attempt to explain combat mechanics on the second post of the thread.

Reputation score
New post today

Looks like he is about done with the status screens and it seems he made it easier for translation files to be put in.

Dante1

Lurker
Reputation score
Update:

It seems that he created his own page.

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Also gave a preview screenshot of the story and is working on menu screens. No new content from what I can gleam from the blog posts, but I haven't checked to see if there is a new demo version yet or not.

Reputation score
He has set up a Ci-en account and is looking for feedback on the demo.

Eden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He has set up a Ci-en account and is looking for feedback on the demo.
Thanks for the update. It's sad to hear he thinks that he hasn't done a good job in the eyes of the players. I gave him my positive feedback, as I really have enjoyed the demo so far. I've honestly just been itching for more content since he released it.

Reputation score
Thanks for the update. It's sad to hear he thinks that he hasn't done a good job in the eyes of the players. I gave him my positive feedback, as I really have enjoyed the demo so far. I've honestly just been itching for more content since he released it.
I think he needs to advertise more, plenty of hentai forums like this that like his game if he wants to see higher numbers.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I mean it doesn't help that he ditched HoTB for this and then put out one update like half a year ago with nothing since. Booooo.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nanocrisis + HOTB were abandoned. So he's 0/3, thus far, that's a piss poor track record.
Personally I prefer the former games to this new thing. It's in the community's best interest to be honest with this guy, he needs to know he's failing.