What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII / Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2 (RJ204432)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you want in combat rape/molest, you need to keep life below 30%.

There's also an option in your menu to go without armor. I did this and the enemy could molest me at 100% health. It's the 8th selection on the menu. First choice. To put armor back on is the second choice.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ice cave help please^^

someone has something written there but I understand no word XD

Edit ok i have it^^

map 3 to 2 way^^

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Simple question, where is the hscene room ?

Edit : NVM, NG+ next to the tp in the city

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh god -_- stuck again :( sorry guys,need help again,when the merchant goes to the inn,what i need to do in the forest?way open but the pumpkin does do nothing ,it says something about lost,and no eat withou drinking......somthing 4th ,(im using chiitrans lite )

tipp there are 2 boxes there is always only one away the correct is allso if the ebne change save and crate with take then again the right way but before weider save the so balt you again at the pumpkin was it wrong.

tipp es gibt 2 kisten es gibt immer nur ein weg der richtig ist allso wenn sich die ebne veränder speichern und kiste mit nehmen dann erneut den richtigen weg suchen aber vor her weider speichern den so balt du wieder beim kürbis bist war es falsch.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh god -_- stuck again :( sorry guys,need help again,when the merchant goes to the inn,what i need to do in the forest?way open but the pumpkin does do nothing ,it says something about lost,and no eat withou drinking......somthing 4th ,(im using chiitrans lite )

tipp there are 2 boxes there is always only one away the correct is allso if the ebne change save and crate with take then again the right way but before weider save the so balt you again at the pumpkin was it wrong.

tipp es gibt 2 kisten es gibt immer nur ein weg der richtig ist allso wenn sich die ebne veränder speichern und kiste mit nehmen dann erneut den richtigen weg suchen aber vor her weider speichern den so balt du wieder beim kürbis bist war es falsch.
It's a lost woods puzzle.

Top right, bottom right, top left, middle right (for skill), leave, then go to the top.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

who knows what to do here XD?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Still stuck on the haunted mansion on Floor 8, there are 4 buttons between the floors of the mansion and i think they are to open the door on the 7th floor of the mansion but no matter the sequence i press the button in i cannot open the door, anyone have any idea what the sequence is?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still stuck on the haunted mansion on Floor 8, there are 4 buttons between the floors of the mansion and i think they are to open the door on the 7th floor of the mansion but no matter the sequence i press the button in i cannot open the door, anyone have any idea what the sequence is?
Red and blue buttons have to be raised up. Yellow and green depressed.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do you enter the lewd route?? I beat the common route and following iceforge's advice I'm still entering common route after clearing the sixth floor
The only two flags you need for the route are getting defeated by the thief on layer 3 and getting the special scene from the inner suit maniacs.
For the last one you'll know you got it since they'll take some shots and then flee the battle, after that Akos will comment about having a bad feeling about that.
I'm going to guess you actually need to let them flee instead of killing them right after the scene.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What does reset - yes or no at the end do? Doesn't seem to do anything.

edit: Resets the fire thingies inside the menu, which I am guessing is her transformation counter. Could someone tell me how this is relevant to the story?

Also, you get an item to alter her appearance.. which is great and all, but how on earth do you make her nude? Unless I'm overlooking something.

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so...
there's a crystal that prevent me to continue in the castle city's sewer, can someone help me about it?

alright I make a bomb (look at the book on the castle) but I'm stuck after defeating the 'probably' criminal in the sewer

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love 2990's games but god do they love to make shit as cryptic as possible.
For now the only things I've managed to get are the variation on the normal route, after taking the orb on layer 6 if you didn't accept the merchant's offer on layer 4 you can get Wals by talking to him in the castle, otherwise you can get the merchant's one. If you do neither you'll get the shota king variation.
For the lewd route I don't think you can get it on the first playthrough since I can't find a way to get the ero scribbles on you without using the item from NG+. Anyways to enter it you need to get beaten by the thief in layer 3 and sold to layer 5's city ruler, after escaping you must get the special event from the Innersuit Maniacs wandering around on level 3's last dungeon, you need to be scribbled to trigger it during battler. After that once you take layer 6's orb you'll enter that route instead ot the standard one.
For the frenzy route I'm still messing around, I think it triggers during the normal route on the shota king variation after you rescue the kid on layer 9. I'm still stuck trying to figure out what sets the flag for Akos to accept the offer and if/or it's related to the transformations counter.
There's probably also a true route but I'm not messing with that yet.
Hi,

Thanks for the advice, but i really don't get it for the lewd route :

I've got kidnapped in second dungeon in hierarchy 3, that's okay. Next i continue the game but i reallydon't understand. Last dungeon 3f ? You mean hierarchy 9 ? And now i'm in hierarchy 7, had the hscene with the guy in front on the mine, but can't do nothing in the mine. And for the wandering man, must wait for the hierarchy 9, i thought you speak about the last dungeon in hierarchy 3 but there's only 2 floor, not three...

Totaly lost in fact....for god sake 2990 why do you make you're game unfappable like that -_-

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A little help? Stuck on 7th floor, at the church, there is a fireball blocking the staircase with a slime next to it. After talking to both, then what? I tried going to the cave up north but she says there is nothing to do there.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

see no logic here have all the ways tried but find it any way no sense.
can help me please who ^ ^