What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII / Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2 (RJ204432)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Info: The squeal to Knight of Flame Lily Akos, after the fall of the Evil Empire, princess Rinne sends Lily to stop a new threat deep below the kingdom itself. Old friends, new quests, plenty of lewd.....

Traditional turn-based RPG with a costume item system. Equip new items to use new skills, enough use lets you unlock the skill permanently w/o the item. A fair number of scenes and multiple endings like the first game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII

oh fuck yeah. but before september we need the translation of the first one :)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh man the demo is a bit bothersome. There are some places that are blocked, not sure if they require a key item or you just have to learn the right skill. Which sucks when you've already spent all your SP on the stuff you like.

Anyone know what to do in the beach/fields area, the one which is after you've cleared the starting forest dungeon?

Also really curious where all the H is. Haven't found anything.

EDIT: Nvm, after checking the fields, I went back to the beach area and the old man npc had something to say.

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Neato trial.

So the trial ends in one of two ways:
-Win to the human boss (the boring way)
-Lose to the human boss (the fun way)

Gameplay wise it's pretty linear, there is no loss rape for any mooks, objectives are outlined by exclamation marks...

Fast walkthrough for the less obvious bits.
Namely, the part where you reach the beach area.
-Find and examine the entrance that isn't blocked off by water (east)
-Go back and talk to the old dude at the beach
-(not sure if this step goes here) Go back to the city, find the building with the hex symbols, and talk to the dude. Odds are you have to talk to him after clearing the building you just gained access to.
-Find the entrance to the main building that used to be blocked off by water (south)
-Fight/Lose to the boss.

Upon victory:
Go home and report back to the child king.

Upon defeat:
Talk to people, examine circles, build your resume. Point of exit is denoted by the exclamation mark, and the demo ends there.
*The defeat option also shows off the different availability of scenes when you have different not-really-items equipped.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They sure make you wait quite a bit before any H stuff happens huh? at least when the game comes out ill be able to speedrun it to that point again.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The author apologises for the delays and says that the game will probably be submitted to DLSite early next week; it seems that there were some delays finishing the content of the game, and then some delays due to bugs (especially with the recollection mode and cursed equipment). Assuming that he does manage to submit it early next week, expect the game to be released by the end of this month.

EDIT: Looks like there were more delays. Current tweet puts a submission no later than the 25th, so a release this month is possible - but unless DLSite have streamlined their review process, it'll probably be very early next month.
EDIT2: - The game has been submitted, so release will be soon. The blog update has the DLSite Preview pics, so take a gander if interested.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Aaaaand it's out.

Also worth noting is that I'm working on a partial for the game as well, which hopefully will be out sometime this weekend (lots of caveats, including word "hopefully"). See: http://www.ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hen...me-lily-akos-2

EDIT: Due to PMs from Yugifan3, where he's made it clear to me that people have been clamouring for his patch and will not use my patch, and due to him being pretty rude about it - albeit perhaps unintentionally, I have cancelled my work on this patch.

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you sure it's out ? On DLSite they say : 28 oct AKA tomorrow :x

Or did I miss something ?
It's released on JP time, which is amongst the earliest of hours.

And yes it's out :v

autizboyz

Reputation score
God damnit already stuck on the castle dungeon at the beach (the one that have red ribbon guy with black/purple orb infront of him. My char keep saying something when trying to enter that room), how do you progress it?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God damnit already stuck on the castle dungeon at the beach (the one that have red ribbon guy with black/purple orb infront of him. My char keep saying something when trying to enter that room), how do you progress it?
You probably have sperm or something sexual on your char. It's a curse, go to the city in the bottom right building to remove it :)

ments

Reputation score
in lower left town in potion shop there are 3 types of appearance recovery tools - repair clothing, wash off semen, remove abnormal status like anal dildo, piercings, messed up armor

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello all.
As usual, how do you get h-stuff? I've been playing for 30 mins just killing and killing mobs, visited every place on the city and talked to everyone. -_-

Edit* Ok so, got the 1st scene on the beach, by talking to the old man. Do all scenes trigger like this?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does not say you have to continue 1 x times by playing with you to the main game allso sex attacks ec. as with the last game XD?

sagt nicht man muß wieder 1 x mal durch spielen da mit man zum haupt spiel kommt allso sex attacken ec. wie beim letzen spiel XD?
Siet momtan so aus und ich fands beim anderen teil tottaler mist.:mad:.

Last edited:

D-D

Reputation score
At the castle you can heal yourself and repair your clothing. There's also a place where you can "fix" yourself from cum stains and stuff to the south of the castle, it has magic symbol signs next to the door.

Anyone know how to get kidnapped? In the demo I somehow managed to do so by losing to the bandit boss in beach level. Not sure why it didn't trigger this time.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
/i gave up after the 6th floor. can't seem to find any Sadistic Sex Moves. Shall Await for a Full Save)

but what I wrote XD
ifs like the other part you have to play it 2 times times since the hentai mode is free.
I found that already with the predecessor mist XD