What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII / Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2 (RJ204432)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A little help? Stuck on 7th floor, at the church, there is a fireball blocking the staircase with a slime next to it. After talking to both, then what? I tried going to the cave up north but she says there is nothing to do there.
You need to find the rusted broach - I think it's in the cave up north, or in the one called the Hell Road?

see no logic here have all the ways tried but find it any way no sense.
can help me please who ^ ^
Simple - notice which staircase is not like the others. Specifically, go up the staircases which are surrounded by damaged pillars (example of what I mean - the furthest left pillar in the screenshot you posted; the staircase for that screenshot is just to the left of that pillar)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
lol im stuck at the castle like i just got out of the forest. What do I do?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lewd Route:

Here's my save right before the lewd route starts.

Flag 1: Walk up to the boss and commit suicide with the last skill.

After you've been captured, collect h-scenes. Don't forget that you can clean your body (with ミラクルウォーター or the change appearance key item) - doing this unlocks more h-scenes in various parts of town.
  • has two scenes based on whether you're nude or wearing inner suit. If you need to remove inner suit, remove arm binders and fight the dudes on the right side of slums.
  • There is also one event which requires that you're wearing your inner suit and the arm binders/blindfold.
Once you've , escape the slums through the warp gate.

Flag 2: After you leave through the portal, proceed through the game as normal. However, before you begin floor 6, commit suicide on a random enemy to set your HP to 1, go back to floor 3 (boss area). Make sure you have 1 HP, are only wearing an inner suit (not broken), and have ero markings (set via the change appearance key item.) there (they are all over the place). Just keep guarding until he activates the new h-move. He will take pictures of your graffiti'ed ass and run away.

Proceed through floor 6 and collect the orb to officially start the lewd route.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have 2 rounds and why does she still pull from the monsters XD ???
also it is not below 100 the corruption.
lost level 3 and was caught.
But otherwise it changes nothing at all about it :mad:

for the groove rod you have to play it exactly 2 times times indicated: /

Something has said outside but no shimmer what I should do XD
can where help me please^^?

foundet^^

have you arrested but just can not find a way to go further.
Can ehrer help me please.
And a bug foundet !
if the escaped on no case because go back then bends the event and reappears

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have 2 rounds and why does she still pull from the monsters XD ???
also it is not below 100 the corruption.
lost level 3 and was caught.
But otherwise it changes nothing at all about it :mad:

Something has said outside but no shimmer what I should do XD
can where help me please^^?

have you arrested but just can not find a way to go further.
Can ehrer help me please.

Hope it helps...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
goes not

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the lewd route once there is an exclamation mark on the door to what i am assuming is the brothel? Whenever I talk to the guy in there she says something to herself and nothing else happens.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the lewd route once there is an exclamation mark on the door to what i am assuming is the brothel? Whenever I talk to the guy in there she says something to herself and nothing else happens.
Wear clothing and make sure you're clean.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How's the game? Is it still a bait corruption system like their past game? Y'know, as in, having lewdness point rate, but the game - in the end - is linear as fuck, with the lewdness doesn't really affect anything, not to mention at max lewdness the girl still resisting when being fucked.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The lewd route has "corruption", but it's linear / on rails. She snaps as part of the story.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
She saying to go north first (to investigate the ruins).

then it is NEN bug because there I was already there is nothing more.
if there is not a new version that fixes it is not playable in the 1 end round.

her my save

look at who has the idea please ^ ^

should it be buggy then I suggest to let the game rest sons you hang in the same place and if the person there is extra fix for no idea !!!

Last edited:

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if i'm doing something wrong? I lost to the 3rd floor boss, escaped from 5th floor, went back to 3rd floor's dungeon, scribbled on myself and fought the inner suit maniacs. However all they ever do is grope her boobs before doing a bukkake on her. What exactly is the event for the 2nd trigger?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if i'm doing something wrong? I lost to the 3rd floor boss, escaped from 5th floor, went back to 3rd floor's dungeon, scribbled on myself and fought the inner suit maniacs. However all they ever do is grope her boobs before doing a bukkake on her. What exactly is the event for the 2nd trigger?
To get your picture taken by inner suit maniacs, you have to be:
- In at least the 2nd playthrough.
- Not (yet) in a Sadist or Masochist mode.
- Wearing an inner suit but not armor.
- Not wearing an eye mask or handcuffs
- Have less than 33% HP than the max (i.e. received damage).
- Have body writing.
- Not in the "blaze" mode.
- Not equipped with the anti-H accessory
- (Not sure if you have to lose to the thief boss on floor 3 first, so you might be able to do this before going to floor 5 the first time).
- (Not sure if using ero attack book 1 in the special item section helps or not, although for me it doesn't seem so.)

Judging by what you said, I think you are missing the HP condition. You should just have Akos commit suicide to get 1HP, then come back to face them again.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She saying to go north first (to investigate the ruins).

then it is NEN bug because there I was already there is nothing more.
if there is not a new version that fixes it is not playable in the 1 end round.

her my save

look at who has the idea please ^ ^

should it be buggy then I suggest to let the game rest sons you hang in the same place and if the person there is extra fix for no idea !!!
My bet is that you hacked your save too much, so you added the 4th floors north fort's key to your inventory before setting the flag at the door that enables you to go to the east cave (I mean, you have 25 travel orbs, which is frankly impossible to have). Or maybe that's exactly what the bug from earlier versions had (in which case, I still question how you got 25 of each of these).

Anyhow, I've fixed the flag on your save.

(What the heck, is the ULMF attachment system also broken?)

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Have body writing.
- (Not sure if you have to lose to the thief boss on floor 3 first, so you might be able to do this before going to floor 5 the first time).
- (Not sure if using ero attack book 1 in the special item section helps or not, although for me it doesn't seem so.)

Judging by what you said, I think you are missing the HP condition. You should just have Akos commit suicide to get 1HP, then come back to face them again.
That did it, thanks.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
- Have body writing.

How do I enter Sadist or masochist mode? also any hint how to enter frenzy route?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I enter Sadist or masochist mode? also any hint how to enter frenzy route?
Not sure about the first two. Maso might just be part of the lewd/nympho route, given her reactions in the second half of that route, so I think Sado might be similar (route dependent).

As for the frenzy/crazy route, I heard (although have not verified) that it happens if you lose Akos virginity very very late in the king route (so no losing to the third floor boss). Then, after the Pluton Temple (MTL from プルートン神殿), losing Akos virginity would supposedly send her long that route. (Source: MTL from )

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Have body writing.

Holy, is this a h-game or the worlds most elaborate puzzle box..