What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [2990] 灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーII / Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2 (RJ204432)

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm doing the lewd route and I'm kinda stuck, I've searched through every building and I can't find any other exclamation marks apart from this one but it won't let me use it, I was hoping someone here might know why? Thanks.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To get your picture taken by inner suit maniacs, you have to be:
- In at least the 2nd playthrough.
- Not (yet) in a Sadist or Masochist mode.
- Wearing an inner suit but not armor.
- Not wearing an eye mask or handcuffs
- Have less than 33% HP than the max (i.e. received damage).
- Have body writing.
- Not in the "blaze" mode.
- Not equipped with the anti-H accessory
- (Not sure if you have to lose to the thief boss on floor 3 first, so you might be able to do this before going to floor 5 the first time).
- (Not sure if using ero attack book 1 in the special item section helps or not, although for me it doesn't seem so.)

Work not XD
In german .
Geht nicht hab nun 2 Spiel fasse fertik aber jetzt gehts trozdem nicht !

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm doing the lewd route and I'm kinda stuck, I've searched through every building and I can't find any other exclamation marks apart from this one but it won't let me use it, I was hoping someone here might know why? Thanks.
Never figured that one out, but there is a teleporter inside the brothel to the right. need to be armored and have no abnormal effects to use it. Other things I missed when I got stuck was that the brothel has more scenes if you keep clicking the bottom options. Then the ending is a short ways away from there.

Last edited:

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any after effect to the picture taking event?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
She's saying there's no vibrator/dildo and she'll give up for now.

So get that.

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a link for this? I was unable to find anything in the usual places.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's up on Nyaa. Just type 2990 and it should come up.

Edit: I uploaded it instead. Here you go.

Last edited:
Reputation score
does any one has a walkthrough for this game ?
i am not sure what i did i completed the game i am on 9th and the blonde girl who is corrupted is defeated .
i am not sure what i missed in but 5th path is missing and on 4th floor second area is also not unlocked

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I find the crazy route.

First, you need 0 Lewdness, 300 Sanity and 0 Sadist, and Lily Akos must be Virgin.

After the 5th Temple on the 7th map on the Majesty Route, You need: 50 Lewdness, 200 Sanity and 30 Sadist and always Virgin.

With that, After the Pluton Temple (where you save a girl), the majesty will take the virginity of Lily Akos.

After, you need: 95 Lewdness, 100 Sanity and 50 Sadist... Before you go to map 9.

On Map 9, you will go to save Lelu on the cave. After, the guy in the tent will propose to Lily Akos to fuck with her for 10000G. If all you have done before is good, Lily's response will be different (longer), it will indicate you are on the secret quest that brings to the crazy route.

[edit] Bad End 4 is on the crazy road. On the other hand, now, i go around in circles and do not find the way for the continuation. ^^

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I just got the Merchant ending and it takes me back to Level 7. Edit so I figured it out, you have to go back to the sign again and choose the top option. I gotten past level 8 and am proceed through level 9 ok so far. Still haven't figured out how to completed H out the herione. Her sanity is at 100, but I can't get it to drop. Also, I have several H skills which call for her to be a Sadist, but no idea how to trigger them.

Edit, So I haven't unlock Sadist skill still, but I beat the game and got to New Game + and am running through slum quest right now.

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any gallery and full save for this one? Only game by this guy that I can't fumble around and get things.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im currently stuck im at the part where theres a bandit dude looking at a purple orb and when i get close the girl says something and walks away and idk where else to go can someone tell me what to do next and also a full translation would be nice itll help quite alot but i have no skill in doing such things so hoping someone can make a full

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you lose ?
I had the same problem after losing.
I could access the room after returning to town and going back.
I don't remember if I did something in town though...

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did you lose ?
I had the same problem after losing.
I could access the room after returning to town and going back.
I don't remember if I did something in town though...
you commenting on me?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
New update adding more H scenes/CGs and other things.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i figured it out now im in the snow area and theres this place that has looping area past that cat girl boss how do i do the looping area there?

Last edited: