What's new

SIM [wet pantsu games] Chronicles of red lights

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello friends, we have finally finished a small project.
We had to change a lot and made a small game with several mechanics.

You can download the game on our patrion page.

upd 29/03/18 ( v1.01 )

- Fixed several bugs
- Added tutorials for mini-games
- The maximum gold earnings increased
- The rent is written off only at night
- Rest restores more stamina
- The price of visiting the park is reduced
- Appearances of places for work are changed (appear much more often)
- "Save my eyes" fix - almost all fonts are changed to more readable

We will be grateful if you leave comments about bugs, and we will correct them.

Some screenshots:

Sorry for bad english

Last edited:

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [wet pantsu games] "Chronicles of red lights"

It definitely can become a good game, having opponents is a very nice twist to the brothel genre.

However it's still way to early to know if it will be a good game or not or to be fun to play. Hope you'll find a English native to rewrite the texts. The build menu texts are all in Russian. The menu (top right corner) doesn't open when I click on it. The time a client takes to choose a girl is kinda slow, especially when we don't propose any girl.

Good luck :)

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hagya

Thank you!

At the moment we are working on the main menu and options (such as the volume of music and sounds, saving and loading)

building menus in Russian, this is my bad, while working on it forgot to change to English, I will fix it.
Yes, man thinks time to long , will speed up it :)

On any buttons, we will definitely add some visual effects.

sorry fo bad English.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We have updated the demo version, check the first post in the thread for additional information.
Good luck ;)

kell-

Reputation score

Do you plan to enter into the game any story, a system of dialogues or something else?

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you plan to enter into the game any story, a system of dialogues or something else?
yes, we are going to add a main story with several branches. Stories and quests for girls, with possible different end results. As well as various small events that do not affect the main storyline, but which can affect, for example, the economy and reputation.
Of course not all at once, by pieces (I hope big pieces):)

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Add Patron version 0.2.2
add one girl with 6 sex scene pictures and 2 animation for training.
some bug fix.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, we have something new for you, please read first post. Good luck and best wishes!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, we have something new for you, please read first post. Good luck and best wishes!
You have my respect for releasing a fully realized game before opening a Patreon. That's pretty rare amongst less well-known developers. If I end up liking the game, since I'm a fan of the brothel simulator genre, you'll definitely have my Patreon support.

Take it easy, my dudes.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have my respect for releasing a fully realized game before opening a Patreon. That's pretty rare amongst less well-known developers. If I end up liking the game, since I'm a fan of the brothel simulator genre, you'll definitely have my Patreon support.

Take it easy, my dudes.
Many thanks!
actualy, we already laid out a demo version of the game in which it was supposed to build its own brothel and rivalry with others, along with that we opened the page on patreon, but did not count on money. But our artist decided that people should already pay him and left us.
Then we decided to completely abandon past ideas and make a small and simple game but fully completed.

Very soon we will show the next game, much larger and more interesting, in which the simulator part and tactical with RPG elements.

P.S sorry for bad english =(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As it stands....the game isn't good.

The abilities/demerits the girls get are random: So you might a double blessing making the girl worthwhile or a double curse making the girl pretty hard to train.
Auto-saving: if you get stuck because of bad luck well you're gonna have to make a new game cause it's already saved.
Stats for new girls joining you are random: So again this can help you or hurt you. And with the autosave, it's gonna do more hurt than help.
Energy used vs energy gained is unbalanced: Seeing as how you almost have to be constantly working to stay afloat this was a bad idea and speaking of.....
Gold gained vs gold used is unbalanced: Rent is cheap but you pay it twice a day and it slowly increases because....reasons and you have to buy meals for the girls. By the point i just gave up, rent was 8 gold a day (4 day/ 4 night), I had 4 girls so food was between 12 gold/20 gold a day and jobs gave me 3-5 gold. Unless I use a girl in the brothel (20 gold), you can't keep up because...
Increased stats don't increase how much money you make: I had a girl with 5 agility doing teahouse making 4 gold....and a girl with 30 agility doing teahouse.....making 4 gold.
Jobs aren't always available: This....is not a good idea. Not counting brothel or quests, you can work a total of 6 times. With four girls, this is great. But if there are no jobs available that day....you just lost money from both food and rent with no way to offset it.
Buying food while a girl is working at market or treating a girl who is sick while another is working in hospital makes it cheaper: This is a great idea....but sadly hampered by the above one.
It cost 10 gold to walk in the park: ..........yet another expense, and a high one at that.
Lock pick/blacksmithing quest mini-game: Pretty much left to the player to figure what's going on in them. No tutorial, no hints.
Quest doesn't give enough money: 10 gold is better than a job, but since unlike the job you can actually fail thus getting nothing it's a bit cheap.
Quest gives food: This does offset it though since food can get pretty damn expensive the more girls you have.

2 hours of playing and still can't comment on H scenes: Because of all the above reasons, you're more likely to see a game over event than get a H event.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KHTA
Thanks for such a constructive post!

I made notes about the balance.

We will definitely make changes in the balance.
Revise the cost of rent and the amount of money received for work, and increase the growth of the stamina during the rest.

As for the work, we'll have to think about it, maybe we'll just make them always available or increase their number at one time.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
KHTA
Thanks for such a constructive post!

I made notes about the balance.

We will definitely make changes in the balance.
Revise the cost of rent and the amount of money received for work, and increase the growth of the stamina during the rest.

As for the work, we'll have to think about it, maybe we'll just make them always available or increase their number at one time.

The cost of rent isn't bad, as I pointed out it's pretty cheap. It's the fact that you for whatever reason pay it twice a day, but money received from work and stamina during rest definitely needs to be reworked. Make money scale by the stat it increases, higher the stat the more you make. Just doing that will offset not always having the job available. I'll say 1+ gold per every 3 points in a stat would be fair.

The hospital and the market pay pretty important roles in the game due to their additional feature, I would definitely make these two jobs always available. Going to the park for a date is too expensive at the moment to even consider raising the girl's mood as well as giving her money to go shopping.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The cost of rent isn't bad, as I pointed out it's pretty cheap. It's the fact that you for whatever reason pay it twice a day, but money received from work and stamina during rest definitely needs to be reworked. Make money scale by the stat it increases, higher the stat the more you make. Just doing that will offset not always having the job available. I'll say 1+ gold per every 3 points in a stat would be fair.

The hospital and the market pay pretty important roles in the game due to their additional feature, I would definitely make these two jobs always available. Going to the park for a date is too expensive at the moment to even consider raising the girl's mood as well as giving her money to go shopping.
I and my teammate have already started a debate about the balance.
Thank you for writing writing so detailing, it helps a lot!

In the near future there will be a patch that makes the balance better, and some bugs will be fixed.

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As it stands....the game isn't good.

The abilities/demerits the girls get are random: So you might a double blessing making the girl worthwhile or a double curse making the girl pretty hard to train.
Auto-saving: if you get stuck because of bad luck well you're gonna have to make a new game cause it's already saved.
Stats for new girls joining you are random: So again this can help you or hurt you. And with the autosave, it's gonna do more hurt than help.
Energy used vs energy gained is unbalanced: Seeing as how you almost have to be constantly working to stay afloat this was a bad idea and speaking of.....
Gold gained vs gold used is unbalanced: Rent is cheap but you pay it twice a day and it slowly increases because....reasons and you have to buy meals for the girls. By the point i just gave up, rent was 8 gold a day (4 day/ 4 night), I had 4 girls so food was between 12 gold/20 gold a day and jobs gave me 3-5 gold. Unless I use a girl in the brothel (20 gold), you can't keep up because...
Increased stats don't increase how much money you make: I had a girl with 5 agility doing teahouse making 4 gold....and a girl with 30 agility doing teahouse.....making 4 gold.
Jobs aren't always available: This....is not a good idea. Not counting brothel or quests, you can work a total of 6 times. With four girls, this is great. But if there are no jobs available that day....you just lost money from both food and rent with no way to offset it.
Buying food while a girl is working at market or treating a girl who is sick while another is working in hospital makes it cheaper: This is a great idea....but sadly hampered by the above one.
It cost 10 gold to walk in the park: ..........yet another expense, and a high one at that.
Lock pick/blacksmithing quest mini-game: Pretty much left to the player to figure what's going on in them. No tutorial, no hints.
Quest doesn't give enough money: 10 gold is better than a job, but since unlike the job you can actually fail thus getting nothing it's a bit cheap.
Quest gives food: This does offset it though since food can get pretty damn expensive the more girls you have.

2 hours of playing and still can't comment on H scenes: Because of all the above reasons, you're more likely to see a game over event than get a H event.
Agree. The economy is unbalanced, at firs look easy but in the progress of the game goes very dificult. Maybe you can put a difficult option (current will be very hard).

The misions need a tutorial. And i think that the font is not easily readable.

Last edited:
OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agree. The economy is unbalanced, at firs look easy but in the progress of the game goes very dificult. Maybe you can put a difficult option (current will be very hard).

The misions need a tutorial. And i think that the font is not easily readable.
Thanks for the comment!

We decided to put in the beginning of mini-games a screenshot with a tutorial.
Changes will be made together with the balance corrections.

Last edited:

Guuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also agree with the guys above, change the font so its easier to read, tweak the difficulty... it got very difficult to keep up with the increasing rent and maybe add easy, medium and hard diffucilties like suggested.

Also try to find a native english speaker or someone at native speaking level to look over your writing but this has also already been suggested. ^^

I would also like more explanations in the game. What the stats do and where you get them. Maybe when you mouse over a stat in a girls stat screen you can get more information about it. Where to train it and what it does.

All in all i think its a good game that has potential.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also agree with the guys above, change the font so its easier to read, tweak the difficulty... it got very difficult to keep up with the increasing rent and maybe add easy, medium and hard diffucilties like suggested.

Also try to find a native english speaker or someone at native speaking level to look over your writing but this has also already been suggested. ^^

I would also like more explanations in the game. What the stats do and where you get them. Maybe when you mouse over a stat in a girls stat screen you can get more information about it. Where to train it and what it does.

All in all i think its a good game that has potential.
I can't promise several levels of difficulty, coz such mechanics were not provided initially and carries some difficulties in the coding, but I will try to do =)
About additional info, why not, will add soon.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
upd 29/03/18 ( v1.01 )

- Fixed several bugs

kell-

Reputation score
upd 29/03/18 ( v1.01 )

- Fixed several bugs
Replacing fonts and adding instructions to mini games is good. But it seems to me, in terms of the economy, the game has become too easy.