What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ aburasobabiyori ] [ あぶらそば日和] Terrible Laboratory / てりぶるラボラトリー (RE219149) (RJ219149)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
OP via : Yilin

RPGMaker / Debt Paying game, you play as Konica who has to scrounge up 50 million yen to rebuild her sabotaged robot. Go around collecting materials to build products and contraptions to sell, or do events like taking up side jobs, endorsing products, or beating hooligans to earn money.
Her social standing will change depending on your actions, which will change how the city treats her.
H events come from doing events with Heart icons, or losing all your stamina in various ways.

Controls (Basically RPGMaker):

Konica's revolutionary robot gets sabotaged by a rival company just before it is shown to the world, and she must now earn enough funds to rebuild it. The rival company has also gone out of their way to try and humiliate her and make her life as miserable as possible, so she has to avoid those pitfalls on her mission.

A hell lot of harassment, humiliation, and public indecency.

Details are still undergoing changes as of time of post and might subject to changes.

Play as a genius student in an academy.
She might be blackmailed/forced into receiving erotic orders from sponsors or to maintain her scholarship to keep studying/researching.
Gathering materials and inventing should be part of the game, climbing a cliff to obtain the materials she needs... You can see some upskirts panty shot or when she is not wearing any panties her ass...

Probably also includes a rival company hiring some gangsters to roam the town and when you lose the them, they will be uploaded some embarrassing/perverted videos/pics to the internet if you lose to them or did not meet certain conditions.

Too much work for him if he does the game with two playable characters to provide a different perspective so not gonna touch on that for now.

He plans to make her wear glasses, but only wears them when she does research.(Perhaps this way, she is not just typical glasses girl stereotype.)

He wanted to try making a game in rpgmv but his comp cant boot it up, so rpgvxace for now.
*Hopefully he wont use MV*

Yea, the title is not even thought up yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RPGVXACE][あぶらそば日和] konica's scholarship

Ohhh this could be good, seems tamer than usual though...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's still RPG MV memory leakage ...
unless your PC memory really good, or can fix it INSIDE RPG MV program itself ...

Ohhh this could be good, seems tamer than usual though...
I don't know ...
seems it will filled with plenty of "Blackmail" type ... :(

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omg, the whole game will be in style like this girl? oO

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

I dont really mind about the art though. but yes it is just a rough sketch for him, just look at his prev works, his art is amazing.
Priority list for me:
1.gameplay, detailed/fun game logic which includes branching aspects (else it is just a glorified vn/digital novel)
2.detailed branching story,narrative,plot,especially the ero scenes and their reactions and actions.
3.detailed world and interactions
4.art (if i want art i would just go to gelbooru/nijie/rule34 or some other img hosting sites)

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Sample gameplay scenes
note the bathroom in the lab is next to her room and above the research area

game screen layout would be like this

Shower after a day's work. (and some one is peeping in on her)

Everything is not final and may subject to changes. He did this bit cus of the free time he had from the holiday.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, bed and bath right beside a lab is just begging for some... Experimentation ;). Hope can control that peeping though, make it like a mini game of sorts.

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Brilliant concept for a game.. I think? In any case everything described sounds great and I'm hype for this one. Glad that the art ended up shaping up too.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, there's still RPG MV memory leakage ...
unless your PC memory really good, or can fix it INSIDE RPG MV program itself ...

I don't know ...
seems it will filled with plenty of "Blackmail" type ... :(
MV isn't that bad, it just uses an average 2-3GB of ram average for like.. every game, especially the decent games.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

MV isn't that bad, it just uses an average 2-3GB of ram average for like.. every game, especially the decent games.
Just download more RAM.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Just download more RAM.
Buy more! its pretty cheap...

Then again, I thought most PC's by now have a standard 8GB-12GB Ram at least...

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

cant buy more ram if its a laptop :(

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

cant buy more ram if its a laptop :(
RAM is one of the few things you actually CAN upgrade in many laptops... unless it's an ultrabook or apple.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RAM is one of the few things you actually CAN upgrade in many laptops... unless it's an ultrabook or apple.
That's just what I was about to point out when I saw that comment. Some manufacturers design their devices in a way that keeps the average consumer from opening them, for what I assume are money-related purposes. We all know Apple enjoys doing it, but I conveniently own two Sony devices (a Vaio laptop and Xperia phone) that are also more or less impossible to open and repair/upgrade on your own. If even something as simple as the batteries going bad happens in the future, I'll either have to pay the manufacturer for repairs or buy a brand new device.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Story is about a rival company sabotaging/destroying their in development robots, fix and repair them to save your research lab.
Requires $ to fix the bots though.
He will try to change the gameplay for this game compared to his previous games.
He is still deciding if this game's file size would probably be twice as compact as lucia's script or not.
The map's screen would be slimmer as it only occupies about half of the game.
Some parts of the game is more adv game like as the you progress and its troublesome to organize all the maps, he decided to make it like this.

From top to bottom, left to right:
School,mountain
Public bath, labratory
Rival company building, office street
Front (train)station shopping district
The other half will be free so he thought why not display some useful info/tips as you progress.
Also the events will be his level of erotic quality.When you lose to the first enemy you will be crucified naked before the station like this.
And the security towards konica is very bad.

If possible, he wanted to put out either Nazuna 3 or this game during this year,but he guessed it's pretty much impossible as there are too many distractions in his private time.

Lots of functions was changed since he updated to win 10, the usability is quite fatal and this makes his progress srsly bad.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That's just what I was about to point out when I saw that comment. Some manufacturers design their devices in a way that keeps the average consumer from opening them, for what I assume are money-related purposes. We all know Apple enjoys doing it, but I conveniently own two Sony devices (a Vaio laptop and Xperia phone) that are also more or less impossible to open and repair/upgrade on your own. If even something as simple as the batteries going bad happens in the future, I'll either have to pay the manufacturer for repairs or buy a brand new device.
It could also be that his laptop is really old and the mobo has a low RAM support limit. My 10 years old laptop has a mobo that only supports a maximum of 4GB of RAM.

Lots of functions was changed since he updated to win 10, the usability is quite fatal and this makes his progress srsly bad.
Inb4 Windows 10 circle jerk