What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The remake of the concept of the molester game from Beel Ze Bub

You enlist molesters and try to move them into positions to block/surround targeted women to allow you to molest them.
(only your character can molest the targets, other characters can only try to block/surround them)

Last edited:

deras_bgt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] 真・痴漢の極み

I really like Beelzebub always bring new gameplay/system on their games

Can't wait

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh, some chikan stuff? Love me some good chikan. Never played or even seen the original game before, even if I've heard of the circle. Is it any good? Seems to be a VN type of game, with some kind of groping mini-game?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, some chikan stuff? Love me some good chikan. Never played or even seen the original game before, even if I've heard of the circle. Is it any good? Seems to be a VN type of game, with some kind of groping mini-game?
It's described as an SLG on the store page. For this circle that generally means you will be able to perform various actions during the day, and then the story plays out in a VN style segment depending on what you did. Some examples:

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The first one was a bit of a mess, which is kinda why they 'abandoned' it.

The new one from what I've seen so far is shaping up to be much better.
This is just speculation based on the images btw:
It seems to include actually moving around on the train, both for you and your target, so there's more of the 'predator' feels to it (something sorely lacking in the last game since you just pick a girl)

Assuming it keeps the whole online stalking of the girls from the first game, then they can even do things like contacting molester board to all ride the train on certain day/time so you can be as brazen as you want (i.e. no fear of getting police called on you) and maybe even includes a gangbang scene while at it.
Or hey, have a girl who's broken be used to bait her otherwise cautious friend into a trap.

Again :v just mostly speculations based on the screens they've shown for the game.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh, they abandoned it? Tried it out yesterday, and it seemed kind of odd and slow, but I did enjoy it somewhat at least. Always like chikan in games, but I've found very few games actually based on it, rather than having it as a side thing (like Acerola games).

But it seems interesting then. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really like Beelzebub always bring new gameplay/system on their games

Can't wait
I...guess you could find some amusement in the gameplay, but I've played one too many of their games where their quirky systems wind up making the already frustrating story path navigation even more tedious, especially without a guide to follow.

Maybe they've gotten a little better about it recently, but Spotlight Cinderella was kind of a mess if you don't play it with the right mind set (i.e. the patience to go pixel hunting for event flags and triggers).

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love they first chikan game, They said that they would take things from there and improve the interaction of fear and other stats in the molestation phase and the influence of his personality too, That is what I have understood of what they write in their blog.

I do not know if it has to do with the circle peperoncino(His games are very similar), but his last game virgin lode had an English version (official but criticized for its quality)

I hope they produce an English version for this game

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Interestingly, the latest blog update showed an animated image of a girl.

Apparently this game will have animation for the molesting part.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interestingly, the latest blog update showed an animated image of a girl.

Apparently this game will have animation for the molesting part.
Missed the post below that mentioning the release has been delayed until October/November.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another blog update showing groping animation.

And this time apparently it's the older sister girl from Homeguard, graduated from school and is now a working woman. (she also look...less meek than Homeguard version)

If that is the player character this time....
Well, I guess we're not playing as an ugly old man this time?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another blog update showing groping animation.

And this time apparently it's the older sister girl from Homeguard, graduated from school and is now a working woman. (she also look...less meek than Homeguard version)

If that is the player character this time....
Well, I guess we're not playing as an ugly old man this time?
It's been a while, but the first Chikan game had a middle-aged molester as the player avatar. Not good looking, but definitely not old.

The new avatar looks like an average-looking guy in his 20s who has a steady job (unlike the NEET protagonist in the first Chikan game). That's a change from Beelzebub's usual choice of rapist male protagonists.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update. Looks like he's finished most of the scenarios (ero + non-ero) and is getting ready to get the VAs to do their lines plus the compiling work needed to combine audio files with his program.

I wonder what the odds are that this game will go on sale on DLsite before the end of 2017.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder what the odds are that this game will go on sale on DLsite before the end of 2017.
>Coming out Late October~Early November

:v decent?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Coming out Late October~Early November

:v decent?
That's what he said then, but will it still hold?
It's nearly October so he has just under 5 weeks to finish everything. He's not finished writing ALL the scenarios and by the looks of the last post the VAs haven't finished doing all of their lines yet.

Not just that, he hasn't finished introducing all of his characters and he's yet to get started on the train backgrounds for the molest simulation.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I'm excited for this one. The first chikan game had promise but was way too clunky IMO. Cameo from Home Guard is nice. Animated scenes is also a big plus.

HYPE TRAIN COMMENCE!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That's what he said then, but will it still hold?
It's nearly October so he has just under 5 weeks to finish everything. He's not finished writing ALL the scenarios and by the looks of the last post the VAs haven't finished doing all of their lines yet.

Not just that, he hasn't finished introducing all of his characters and he's yet to get started on the train backgrounds for the molest simulation.
^If anyone believe in jinxes, blame him.

The short version is: Delayed to around end of December, although DLSite now listed it as mid January...

The longer version is that given the current progress and taking into account the time to debug the new engine and such, they think they won't make it for November.
That said, since graphic stuffs are getting priority he's considering giving the people following the state of things something to kill time until release. (Speculation: probably not trial given the comment on the engine part, but maybe just something of a tech demo/sample scene?)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^If anyone believe in jinxes, blame him.

The short version is: Delayed to around end of December, although DLSite now listed it as mid January...

The longer version is that given the current progress and taking into account the time to debug the new engine and such, they think they won't make it for November.
That said, since graphic stuffs are getting priority he's considering giving the people following the state of things something to kill time until release. (Speculation: probably not trial given the comment on the engine part, but maybe just something of a tech demo/sample scene?)
Funny. I state what could possibly go wrong and it has indeed gone wrong.

No matter, it's not like JSK who's literally cut things off until April of next year. I think January/February 2018 looks like the actual release date by the looks of things.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There have been sporadic updates since this thread last made the first page, but the latest one on the blog adds a short video of what to expect while the product page has character biographies of three of the girls.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What? They gonna make you play as a pretty boy now instead of the original ugly fuck-face? That's a deal breaker for me, if they don't at least let you change the guy than this gonna be pass for me. Not point in it being animated if the scenario completely turns me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.