What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good riddance. One less self-indulgent user's post I have to sift through.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O it's out at DMM!?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O it's out at DMM!?
Indeed it is, but it seems he rushed to get it out before the end of the year so there were bugs preventing the game from running properly. He's got a temporary fix up on DMM and it's on discount because he's using his usual model of offering a few targets initially before adding more content in paid patches at a later date.

DLsite will start retailing it from January onwards, so it looks like it's a DMM exclusive for now.

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guess I know what I'm playing tonight will post anything I can if people are interested.

Well for starters the game is as we expected very similar to the other molester train game however new characters and new meaning as well as a new gameplay mechanic.
To compare it's like Fire Emblem the strategy tile game from Nintendo. You have people who help accomplish the molesting of certain girls they have special skills and abilities for instance.
There's a WATCHER who identifies the area for you on what people are in your way and such,
A Bruiser or something who basically moves diagonal moving the crowd of people to your advantage in the cart.
A Defender who moves about 5 spaces in up, down, right left he can block a limited of people in the cart from getting to what your doing

The best way to look at this is portraying what a busy train cart will look like and strategically accomplish your goal with these skills.

So far 2 girls are accessible from what I've played but I think there's 3 and there doesn't seem to be much of system ui like save and loads and options and stuff...

Further in the game more girls will unlock, including the schoolgirls from the original train molester game.
Seems like the MC can start to learn abilities and stats of the 3 other classes the more you move them i guess?

Last edited:

Dragantis

Reputation score
So I bought it and after a hour long fight with DMM I even manage to download it. First thing that I saw is that beelzebubu switched to unity engine, few resolution to choose from nice. However what I didn't like is that Ihr is haveing problem with this game, iti is opening each line in new tab so translator can't fallowe. So about this I have a question anyone have code to ihr to fix this problem? About game, nice thing is that they added a lot of animation however scenes look a little too shorts from what I have seeen, but maybe they will be longer later in game, also game have autosave future now.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i like it this game
is dificult to understand some mecanics and sometimes the order of the movements obstruct your plans,
there is a lot of girls, but you have to unlock them with time and maybe after getting scenes.

there is a bug sometimes when the caracters are not in the places where they are visualized

for now, i only use the caracters to get stuck the girl and the only usefull caracter is the defender because he can clear the way for others

Does anyone know if you can modify some file to alter the volumes of the voices? or lower the volume of the bgm?

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm waiting to buy it on dlsite eng but not out there yet sadly

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't really understand how to play this game. I just move a bunch of guys around like chess and sometimes I can grope the girl and sometimes I can't even if I'm right next to her.

Could anyone explain?

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't really understand how to play this game. I just move a bunch of guys around like chess and sometimes I can grope the girl and sometimes I can't even if I'm right next to her.

Could anyone explain?
the only who can molest the girl is the first caracther, his moves and molest zone are determined by your previos choise in the menu

the yellow zone is the molest zone
and you have to check if the % in the right corner if are under 100% you can fail or if a police etc are near

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I actually enjoy this game a lot.
I play many playthrouhg on the first night. There are many girls to play with.

Downside is that there are not many scene. I wish there are more than 2 or 4 per girls. I hope they release DLC more for this game.

Edit: This game has DMM monopoly tag on DMM site.
Does anyone know what this mean? I wonder if I can only buy it through DMM and not dlsite?

Last edited:

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not on dlsite yeah.

What's the point of the observer dude? I haven't noticed him actually having any effect and he's too slow and can't get through crowds to be useful.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So has anyone else managed to unlock all of the CGs and such yet? I ran into an interesting problem when the first girl disappeared entirely from the game (not sure if it's intentional, i.e. I took too long and she's gone for story reasons, or if it's a bug) and while I managed to unlock just about everything else with the other 8 women, she never appeared again. I removed the save file, started a fresh game, and managed to get all but one of her train animations, so I'm a little frustrated that I basically have two separate saves and no way to combine them, not to mention I haven't quite figured out what I need to fill out in the data.txt to basically cheat my way to unlocking everything - there's a lot of 0s and commas in there! At least I figured out what to fill in to unlock her 4 sex scenes in my more complete file.

At this point, the only CG I'm missing between both of my save files is what I assume is the final intercural animation for all of the women, as they always gave up after the second one; maybe I need to play on normal for them to last long enough to see it. Oh, and before I forget, the game would always freeze for me if I went to look at any of the animations involving the lower body of the dark-skinned, pink-haired girl, and I never found a way to fix it, so good luck if you venture that way.

That all being said, I'm a little disappointed that only three of the girls actually have anything that involves vaginal penetration (at least one of the others has anal, I suppose). Of course, if I'm incorrect with anything I've said here, lemme know; I assume all there is to see is what's available from the rightmost person at the home area, but if there's more, I'd love to know.

Dragantis

Reputation score
From what I have seen they are daily updating game and adding new stuffs. About Pink girl, She had disappear each game I have played. To be honest this game for now look like in early acces but IMO it is still good game. Hope someday Mangagamer would start coworking with Beelzeebub to give us english versions of they games.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not on dlsite yeah.

What's the point of the observer dude? I haven't noticed him actually having any effect and he's too slow and can't get through crowds to be useful.
the observer can detect the special people (police or people who can obstruct the movement)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, so no one's provided a full save yet, right? I've been tinkering around and playing a game of trial and error with the data file, and I think I finally have everything unlocked in the gallery as a result. If anyone else wants to try it out, it replaces the data.txt that's in the 真・痴漢の極み_Data folder (it should go without saying that you should back your copy up, just in case):

If anyone tries it out, lemme know if it works (or doesn't), and if it's missing anything, so I can take it down if need be - don't want to waste everyone's time if it's not working right.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so no one's provided a full save yet, right? I've been tinkering around and playing a game of trial and error with the data file, and I think I finally have everything unlocked in the gallery as a result. If anyone else wants to try it out, it replaces the data.txt that's in the 真・痴漢の極み_Data folder (it should go without saying that you should back your copy up, just in case):

If anyone tries it out, lemme know if it works (or doesn't), and if it's missing anything, so I can take it down if need be - don't want to waste everyone's time if it's not working right.
yes the save is working, i had the same progress as you before, all molest except the one variation of the penetration,
now with the save is unlocked,
in my version the last dialogs have no voice, maybe this variation are not available because of that voice lines, (they have sayed something like that in his updathe
the girl of homeward (white OL) says that he is finish inside, but there is not an appropriate animation for that

I'm really enjoying this game, I hope you keep updating it and put the girls of the first game too

pd, if anyone has the last version (one new route they said and bug correction) please share us :)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes the save is working, i had the same progress as you before, all molest except the one variation of the penetration,
now with the save is unlocked,
in my version the last dialogs have no voice, maybe this variation are not available because of that voice lines, (they have sayed something like that in his updathe
the girl of homeward (white OL) says that he is finish inside, but there is not an appropriate animation for that

I'm really enjoying this game, I hope you keep updating it and put the girls of the first game too

pd, if anyone has the last version (one new route they said and bug correction) please share us :)
Yeah, I'd noticed that the final animation didn't seem any different than the previous one, at least animation-wise, and if the data.txt file is any indication, there's a lot of spots for what I hope are later updates/additions. I plan on buying the game when it comes to DLsite, myself, so I can't personally share an updated copy for the time being. Hope they've fixed the gallery bug with the dark-skinned/pink-haired girl that I mentioned earlier (i.e. the fingering animations never play and the game freezes at the end of the dialogue), or if they haven't, that someone who can actually converse in Japanese lets them know about it.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was trying to getthe CG from the game files to see if it had hidden cgs like previous games but I could not unzip the .resS file those unzippers dont work my OS

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really liked the game, didnt know how to unlock the final train penetration scene, maybe you had to use the penetration command in the last turn , dunno, but it seems that they updated the game with another scene or route, and they fixed the overlapping voices when rewatching train scenes, along with voice configuration (hopefully some way to adjust ingame volume god pls), if anyone has the updated version with these changes pls share :D

Status
Not open for further replies.