What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see people have issue the girl dissappearing.
I myself haven't run into that issue. When I don't see the girl in train. I just back out(right click i think?) then click to see the train again.
until i see the girl that i want appear.
I was able to get all the scene but I did use cheat engine to mess with how many time I can molest the girl each turn and my level.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It looks like the DLsite release has been pushed back to early February now, for one reason or another (it had been showing a release of mid-January until today). It looks like they've been updating the DMM version fairly often, at least, though it mostly appears to be bug fixes and other related things for now (though if someone more versed in Japanese wants to correct me, go right ahead). I'd rather not purchase just this one game on an entirely new site, though, so I'm still holding out for the DLsite version.

On a semi-related note, I went and paid attention to the names of the girls and realized that one with the white outfit is the older sister from Homeguard, and while lazycat previously mentioned that she was going to be in the game, I didn't put the two together because she for some reason has green eyes in this, whereas she had blue in Homeguard. It was nice to see the green-haired friend (Narumi, I believe her name was) show up in this, too, and with a much nicer butt, to boot. The only other game of Beelzebub's that I've played is Homeguard, but after looking at their site, it looks quite a few are from HYPNOS FUCK, as well.

Anyway, I know this isn't likely an important post for most, but I figured I'd share the info about the delay in the DLsite version just in case anyone else is actually waiting for it.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
elusi it's been sorta implied/mentioned that these games share a universe.

Like there was a doujin where the little sister was groped by the previous molester game's character, then at the end she was fucked by the Homeguard guy (which she got a bit tsundere over him disappearing for half a year just to pull a molester prank on her)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'd already assumed that they were all in the same universe, so that's not too surprising (though how unlucky do these women have to be?). It's a shame that the younger sister is nowhere to be found in this, though, or at least so far - I know Beelzebub tends to add more content down the road (though they like to charge for it), so my fingers are crossed.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'd already assumed that they were all in the same universe, so that's not too surprising (though how unlucky do these women have to be?). It's a shame that the younger sister is nowhere to be found in this, though, or at least so far - I know Beelzebub tends to add more content down the road (though they like to charge for it), so my fingers are crossed.
Cross-reference names of characters in this game with those appearing in previous works. Be pleasantly surprised (or not).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cross-reference names of characters in this game with those appearing in previous works. Be pleasantly surprised (or not).
I figured you or someone else who was fluent in Japanese would show up eventually. You're not making a reference to the younger sister (I believe her name was translated as Yuki, at least), are you? As far as my illiterate self can tell, she's not in this (i.e. none of the women look similar to her, nor did any of the names look similar to hers, but then again, the font's different). I haven't checked the game out since my last post, though, so I wouldn't put it past myself to have somehow managed to overlook it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I figured you or someone else who was fluent in Japanese would show up eventually. You're not making a reference to the younger sister (I believe her name was translated as Yuki, at least), are you? As far as my illiterate self can tell, she's not in this (i.e. none of the women look similar to her, nor did any of the names look similar to hers, but then again, the font's different). I haven't checked the game out since my last post, though, so I wouldn't put it past myself to have somehow managed to overlook it.
Official page isn't helpful since it's only showcasing the girls with complete routes (who don't show up in the other games), but a quick check on a Japanese walkthrough gives the full cast of girls.

久喜宮真央 = Hypnosfuck main heroine
泉尾憂希 = Hypnosfuck main heroine
小瀬川涼 = Hypnosfuck heroine introduced in one of the expansions (sporty girl)
葛城さやか = Homeguard elder sister
葛原梢 = Hypnosfuck heroine introduced in one of the expansions (strict teacher)
灰原成実 = Homeguard?

Not to mention two of the in-development blog posts (#11 and #13) specifically mentioned the girls from other works making appearances in this one. It's not of any consequence to casual players who don't hang on Beelzebub's every word, but there's enough material to answer questions like these if one can be bothered to look.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I see people have issue the girl dissappearing.
I myself haven't run into that issue. When I don't see the girl in train. I just back out(right click i think?) then click to see the train again.
until i see the girl that i want appear.
I was able to get all the scene but I did use cheat engine to mess with how many time I can molest the girl each turn and my level.
After the student in the white school uniform gets dragged off to the infamous Chikan line, players won't see her again unless they restart the game from scratch (remember to carry over stats and unlocked scenes). The big giveaway is seeing the game credits page (players can continue playing beyond that but there are no new story scenes).

Haven't finished the game (going through all of the rape scenes for each girl) yet but already aware there's some kind of issue with the base game where hard thrusting after penetration is impossible to unlock since players will be shifted to the rape scene beforehand. Updates will probably fix this (in addition to adding more story scenes and extra rape scenes beyond 1 and 2 for all girls bars the three original characters).

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wondering will there be any saint planning to translate this if it's even possible >..>

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wondering will there be any saint planning to translate this if it's even possible >..>
It's a Unity game, so without the right tools (assuming they even exist) it's not going to be possible. I've yet to see any of the homebrew machine-translation projects touch a Unity game so far.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.. i tried an updated version of the game. My view through playing easy mode.

He added the $ system, a new playable 'bruiser ' - red hair in the hideout.
Unsure if he is obtained by time or $ quota.
Targets will now head to 1 of the exits. They will escape if you did not stop them.
Pink-hair will not disappear after story mode ends.
Harder targets are more feisty in a way that you be more prone to game overs. Due to my lack of understand on the game system & language , i had to capture them through trial and error.

Well. i am not sure if i am permitted to post the dl link or such here so i need some advice on whether should i post it in public to the updated. I will stick to PM for now.

PS: I will appreciate it if one can find out how to do / unlock the vigorous thrusting animation.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's a Unity game, so without the right tools (assuming they even exist) it's not going to be possible. I've yet to see any of the homebrew machine-translation projects touch a Unity game so far.
I just wanted to point outThis
It's certainly possible, and afaik s/he is the only ulmf denizen to do so.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's finally out on DLSite :v which hopefully mean this is the more polished version?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's finally out on DLSite :v which hopefully mean this is the more polished version?
From what I (think I) read, it should be. They posted a week or two ago that they were planning on releasing the DLsite version today and that they were changing the difficulty/tweaking the gameplay/adding more CGs and such, as well as updating the DMM version. I also noticed that the demo they released a couple of days ago on DLsite had different gameplay than the previous full version that was on DMM (or at least the version that was leaked, i.e. the earliest build). Either way, I'm glad that they released it today like they planned, since I've been waiting quite a while to buy it, myself, and now I finally will.

Edit: I haven't had a chance to play it much just yet, but there is new content in this version. All of the new CGs (basically variations of groping, as well as blowjobs/penetration) are limited to the three characters exclusive to this game, i.e. the three on the top row of the gallery, though.

Last edited:

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant find the 5th/6th scenes for the 3 exclusive chars. I've tried anything i could. May be story related¿

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The basic premise is still the same but the mechanics have been given an overhaul.

There are more followers and scenes based on ganging up on the top three heroines. Introduction of active and passive skills adds an additional layer of complexity to the game.
I don't expect it to be any different from its previous incarnation, but it should take 2-3 hours longer to unlock most if not all scenes.

On another note, saves from the older version are completely useless in the latest one so no reason to keep them. Might as well start over and enjoy the new features. Getting the girls isn't really hard once players get the hang of things.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The basic premise is still the same but the mechanics have been given an overhaul.

There are more followers and scenes based on ganging up on the top three heroines. Introduction of active and passive skills adds an additional layer of complexity to the game.
I don't expect it to be any different from its previous incarnation, but it should take 2-3 hours longer to unlock most if not all scenes.

On another note, saves from the older version are completely useless in the latest one so no reason to keep them. Might as well start over and enjoy the new features. Getting the girls isn't really hard once players get the hang of things.
And more scenes. (Also, for some reason part of my previous save seem to have been transferred over :v I have super high level in one of the class because of it)

In the previous it was just
-Groping part
-After leaving the train scenes
In the 'gallery'

Now you have
-On the train scenes (something in the old version of the game, like not 'Shin' version)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder did i break something. Then again for some reason my save ended up becoming usable on the new 1.

But all due respect for the first 3 girls. Could i not get thrown out of the train after the new 'on the train CGs'?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I didn't bother trying to hook the game since the basic gameplay doesn't really require you to understand the language, but I do kinda wish I knew what the skills do or how do I unlock more of them. I got two active skills on my own character but other than conjuring swirly animated icons over my head I have no idea what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.