What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am level 16, 20 and 15. I currently have 5 active skills and no passive skill available atm. I am having a problems when the cop or passenger is at the back of the target and I get caught SOMETIMES, even though it shows on the red marker that is it "clear" to grope them. There is no "zawa zawa" before groping the target and the train was on "rolling". is there a way to not get caught or 100% escape when choosing one of the 3 options when u get caught? It was a hit and miss when I try to pick any of the choices, it was like 70% leads to game over for me. The game still has bugs, like it just freezes at random. Maybe I was pushing the skip key while clicking on some icons, but it is annoying that auto save is pretty much like starting from the beginning.
I seem to be in a similar position. My levels are 19, 16 and 16, and I only had 5 active skills for a long while, but just unlocked a 6th (I have no idea how). I have no passive skills. I've only seen the 3 option thing one time, chose the first one and it was instantly game over. The percentages and markers for which areas are safe don't seem like they're working correctly. I've also experienced a hang where it looked like one of the non-controlled characters just kept trying to move through the crowd on the train, and I never got an option to do anything - had to restart. For progress up to this point, I seem to have had the most success by sticking with 1 girl at a time in the left-most train car. The girls with dark blue hair, purple hair and blond hair are all easy to advance. However, I have not made much progress as with the girl with light blue hair - whatever I try seems to fail right away. On the middle train car, the girl with brown hair wearing biker shorts/swimsuit, and the girl in white with black hair are relatively easy to advance. There's also a girl with green hair that seems to ride in both the left and middle train car who isn't too hard to advance. I have not made much progress with the girl with read hair or the girl with dark blue hair in the blue outfit. Similar to the one girl in the left car, whatever I try with them seems to fail right away.

Could really use a translation for this, especially the skills to figure out which ones are useful.

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to get the 5-6 CGs for the purple haired girl. you need to get further to the story (was only targeting the purple haired girl and got all of her CGs) and will have the option to join a team, join Zaki's team (2nd option) there should be an event shortly after joining his team. Then just get on the train, targeting her and choose to take her out of the train. You will get the 5-6 CGs. I have no idea how to get the other 2 main heroines' 5-6 CGs.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Okay, I give up. I need a save file, if anyone can spare one or managed to get through this.
Already tried the old one, doesn't work anymore sadly.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
, just going to put it here. And also is the girl that this guide mentions is the first girl? Because if it is god damn i need to start over D;<

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good of the creator to expand on that unfinished "ending" from the initial retail version. Yes the girl mentioned in the guide is the first girl (top left choice in the gallery).

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if this will help any, but I machine-translated the Active Skills. I only have 5 active skills unlocked, so I can't translate the description for the active skills. If anyone knows how to unlock more skills, let us know. As for the numbers in the skills' description, for most of them the first number is skill effective distance = # of squares & the second number is skill effect length = # of train stations.

ACTIVE SKILLS
Column 1:
Sensitive skin
Criminal Law
Viewpoint Guidance
Dangerous thoughts
Stalker's photos

Column 2:
Mind
Meaning to fight
Stealth Mode
Strange farts
Meat wall protection

Column 3:
Clairvoyance
Guardian's Pride
Poor Rascus
Delusion Dive
Steel Wall Guardian

Column 4:
Sliding Feet
Tenacity
Group Implication
Stalker whispers
Muscle god guardian

Column 5:
Water walking
Covert operation
Rigidity
Stalker recording

, just going to put it here. ;<
Thanks, I now know that heroine appears randomly, but the heroine's movement direction is constant. So after you figure out the girl's movement direction, you can move all of your group members to block her and move the MC to the other side.
Also in this, there's some kinda of "easy mode for capturing" using a skill called "cock of flame", but it doesn't match any of the skills that I machine-translated.

The 9 women's movement direction is constant:
Purple-hair JK, MILF, Pink-hair dark skin
Dark-Blue-hair JK, Blonde Kogal, Brunette w/ Sports bra
White Suit OL, Dark suit OL, Green-hair

Downward, Upward, Downward
Downward, Downward, Upward
Upward, Downward, Upward
*Note: Upward is includes diagonal movement, so Up-left, up, and Up-right. Same goes for downward movement

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking at the skill list. It doesn't seem like it's in there. Unless it's been added in again. Also, the flame dick usually gets unlocked once you are able to penetrate her the first time. Then you can get her Outside CGs easily, but you will still be captured if you try it usually during the early portion of the train.

Also, i don't see any information on the blog on how to unlock the 2nd 激しくかき回す animation for the extra girls aside from the top 3.

Btw i think if you start a new game.

First row is 'Reset'
2nd Row is 'Old save data' used.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is this a Groping train game? this is the kind of game I have been waiting to play for such a long time, it doesnt seem like the english dlsite tells you the information the japanese site does, anyone have the instructions on how to play it?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I made a quick UI/Tutorial patch for this game.
I've never messed with Unity before, so I wanted to see what was possible... It was interesting, but I've still got much to learn. Couldn't find a way to get at the VN parts at all, but I don't know much so that's no surprise.

Here it is in one flat file. Make a backup as necessary.

Key: !vg1GUTNDC3k1b6NvyfK_EOXSqxQDP3a06rMEEY_JvoE

And here it is alternatively as an executable, for applying to your resources file. As it's an executable, check carefully before running.

Key: !SlhTOkHmMx6l21lHHsHa0GZgRXpY41-a8cC1Iq3ExM8
MD5: c1081766fe67c3935df9f24175af2d52

Samples:
pic1

pic2

pic3

I can get at the skills, too, but honestly don't feel up to doing much more. I can give out the images and possibly reinsert them if someone else wants to complete the tl...

Last edited:

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is this a Groping train game? this is the kind of game I have been waiting to play for such a long time, it doesnt seem like the english dlsite tells you the information the japanese site does, anyone have the instructions on how to play it?
It is, and props to the devs for being able to craft interesting games with actual gameplay. If you download the patch I just put up you'll see the quickstart tutorial at the beginning of the game in English.

photonic

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to learn the game through trial and error has been pretty rough. If anyone doesn't mind explaining to me what the green notification that pops up right before it gives you the option to use the hand, door, etc is supposed to mean. I usually instant fail the moment I interact with the girl right after. Thanks

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
I just wanted to point outThis
It's certainly possible, and afaik s/he is the only ulmf denizen to do so.
It certainly is possible! Well, Angel Liebe wasn't actually in Unity, but details details... Unity's just a little more annoying.
I had overlooked this game; it's not my usual genre. But if no one else is going to, I can probably at least make a partial text translation.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It certainly is possible! Well, Angel Liebe wasn't actually in Unity, but details details... Unity's just a little more annoying.
I had overlooked this game; it's not my usual genre. But if no one else is going to, I can probably at least make a partial text translation.
Yeah, go for it! What I did was more a proof of concept anyways, and I could only get at the pictures not the text proper. If you can do that with the IL tools I think folks would appreciate that (and let me know how you did it, too, if you could).

If you want the working files for the pics from my upload just let me know.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, go for it! What I did was more a proof of concept anyways, and I could only get at the pictures not the text proper. If you can do that with the IL tools I think folks would appreciate that (and let me know how you did it, too, if you could).

If you want the working files for the pics from my upload just let me know.
My usual method is to poke around in the IL for some convenient place to intercept the text strings, and replace them as needed. If I can do it entirely in Unity, it can be independent of the game patch version; but every single game handles it's strings differently, so it's a matter of adapting to what each game gives you to work with.

So, this game... Good news, pretty much all of the strings can be readily hooked through Unity. Bad news, a lot of the important parts for gameplay are sprites, not text. Generating new assets is a bit harder than translating text, as I'm sure you know. And then there's the Utage Engine. Long story short, the 'typewriter effect' it uses in the visual novel sections will stop wherever the original text ends; so a translation will be cut off if it's longer character-wise than the original.

I'm not planning on touching the .assets file at all right now, so there's no reason you can't use both our translations together. Dividing up the work will let us cover more ground.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I definitely support the endeavor you are planning to undertake v.v
Sadly I can't help on the Nipponic field but I could maybe serve as a proofreader or anyway do something to lessen the burden on your part.

Guyver_1456

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone gotten all of the CG. I am working on the final 3 girls and I keep getting caught. Also does anyone have a full save?

aledeth

Reputation score
So I made a quick UI/Tutorial patch for this game.
I've never messed with Unity before, so I wanted to see what was possible... It was interesting, but I've still got much to learn. Couldn't find a way to get at the VN parts at all, but I don't know much so that's no surprise.

Here it is in one flat file. Make a backup as necessary.

Key: !vg1GUTNDC3k1b6NvyfK_EOXSqxQDP3a06rMEEY_JvoE

And here it is alternatively as an executable, for applying to your resources file. As it's an executable, check carefully before running.

Key: !SlhTOkHmMx6l21lHHsHa0GZgRXpY41-a8cC1Iq3ExM8
MD5: c1081766fe67c3935df9f24175af2d52

Samples:
pic1

pic2

pic3

I can get at the skills, too, but honestly don't feel up to doing much more. I can give out the images and possibly reinsert them if someone else wants to complete the tl...
Unfortunately, the both the flat file and patch fail to work for me. Replacing the file causes the game to crash on startup, and the patch program crashes every time I run it, even after I made sure it was targeted at the right location. I'm using version 1.18 if that might explain anything.

brucewillford

Reputation score
Unfortunately, the both the flat file and patch fail to work for me. Replacing the file causes the game to crash on startup, and the patch program crashes every time I run it, even after I made sure it was targeted at the right location. I'm using version 1.18 if that might explain anything.
i have the same problem as well

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi there, sorry you two are having troubles. The patch I posted was made for the release version of the game; turns out it doesn't like any of the updates one bit. I gave the raw files to a fellow who was gonna update the patch, but it seems that was never put up. When I get some free time I'll see if I can do so instead. Free time has been pretty scarce for me lately though...

Dragantis

Reputation score
You can translate text because with is working in this game however you need to do a little trick. You have to:
1. Install BepInEx
2. Install XUnity.AutoTranslato
3. Start the game once to creat config.ini
4. Open config.ini in BepInEx folder
5. Change entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.dll to entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

Start the game again and it should work, unfortunally skills aren't translated.

Reactions: jsb
Status
Not open for further replies.