What's new

RPG [Black Meganedan] 魔獣士の旅 (RJ206375)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well hey, they are at it again with improved gameplay and MANY more scenes (20+ planned). Vore focus on this one

-The demo has 7 scenes. Fairly easy..Not sure if that is on purpose yet.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Black Meganedan - 魔獣士の旅

Ah damn. Was making a thread for this game, but you beat me to it. Guess that's what I get for trying to explain a lot. Well I guess I can say a summarized version here.
You can see a 1 pic preview of 6 of the bosses in the demo on the group's pixiv page.

The other boss isn't in that picture set, but it's not vore. It's actually tentacle tongue wrapping. Of course I don't know what they're saying in that scene, so it COULD be vore related, but I don't know. Wonder if there will be more scenes like it though. Obviously since this is a demo, a gallery isn't really expected to be here. That is the case here, so I would recommend that you save before each boss in a different save slot if you want to see the GO scenes again.
Also, the regular enemies don't have any game over scenes, but they can cause status conditions on you, like shooting slime to slow you down or web to prevent you from using magic. There's more, and like the group's last game, your character will be visibly affected.
The game is slated to release in the beginning of October, so we got about a month and a half to wait. I really want to play this one.

Forgot to mention that there's actually 8 bosses, but one doesn't have a GO scene. It's the one with a wrench staff, so don't bother intentionally losing for that one. Also, that reminds me. If you DO want to lose intentionally, you can wait for the boss to kill you, or you can use an item that you already have in your inventory to kill you in one hit.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The other boss isn't in that picture set, but it's not vore. It's actually tentacle tongue wrapping.
Tho in those picture set there are 2 pics which are undeniably vore. If these two aren't Boss then unfortunately i doubt a game where it seems Vore will be the main fetish for the mobs will not also have Vore as the main fetish of it's Bosses.

But well, only time will tell.

Last edited:
OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its pretty much absorption/energy draining with the tongues. and yeah, forgot the wrench wench.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried playing the demo but every time I get into a battle, the protagonist is obstructed by a big black rectangle.
What am I supposed to do to get rid of this?

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, seems like your battle sprites are corrupted, Boxtie. At least this is what i can think of

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One month overdue, but if the game is as good as the demo, it's worth it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... how do you beat the ghost on the abandoned house/mansion? It does an instakill move on either 2nd or 3rd turn.

Edit* Lol, ok I got it. You have to heal the ghost with the darkness type spells. I have the type II spell so it heals more than 3.5K HP to the ghost per turn. Easy peasy.

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the involvement of characters from previous games, would like to know more of what happened to that one girl who stuck with Moka until the end of her game, though.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've gotten stuck at the ghost girl boss in the mansion. I have no idea how to avoid her instant death attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.