What's new

RPG [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~ (RJ206082)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey everyone I'm pleased to present and announce H.H Works next work.

If your a fan of his work expect more exhibitionism then ever before this time with a cycling theme.

Trial is released and can play a certain amount of scenes and level of degree of horniness. If you run into the game crashing many times it's due to the lvsplitter popping up on your bottom right of the desktop due to the cycling audio clip (yes it's annoying)

From what I've heard from the creator he's hoping the full release application is received this week and maybe a release this coming week.

the website also lists upcoming works he's in the process of making~

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~【

His last 2 games weren't so good. Hopefully this one is better.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

His last 2 games weren't so good. Hopefully this one is better.
out of curiosity what made you dislike them, if you mean COSRO3 and the Kotono ones then that's understandable, I think the COSRO2 and the ojou sama have to be my personal faves and this one looks like it could be too.

I'm guessing your not a huge fan of exhibitionism if thats the case, sincerely i would play any exhibitionism game and i mean ANY!

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I for one am very excited for Flash Clycling. I love the concept of the game. I've always been a huge fan of H.H. Works, however I'll have to agree with noman. Their last 2 games were a little lackluster. Exposure Quest was their last game I really enjoyed. I didn't really care for Cos Ro 3 or Kotono. Sakurako Quest was alright, but I don't know. I couldn't get into like I did Exposure Quest.
Either way, I've enjoyed what I've seen in the demo so far, and I'll probably do a partial for it unless someone else picks it up.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So while there is a certain amount in the demo, I'm not sure when the demo actually ends. Is there a certain notification in game that says the ending or are just gonna have to realize it ourselves?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ironically enough, the biggest problem I have with the demo is that you're too slow. It feels like a chore to get around.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ironically enough, the biggest problem I have with the demo is that you're too slow. It feels like a chore to get around.
I think if you beat the race from the bike shop, you can trade out your bike for a faster one.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

out of curiosity what made you dislike them, if you mean COSRO3 and the Kotono ones then that's understandable, I think the COSRO2 and the ojou sama have to be my personal faves and this one looks like it could be too.

I'm guessing your not a huge fan of exhibitionism if thats the case, sincerely i would play any exhibitionism game and i mean ANY!
I was talking about COSRO3 and the Ojou game. The 2nd game was really buggy at initial release so I just moved on. Haven't played the Kotono one at all.

COSRO1 and COSRO2 were amazing, and so were the knight and JK:NTR one.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think if you beat the race from the bike shop, you can trade out your bike for a faster one.
How would you win? I tried it and got last by a huge margin.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How would you win? I tried it and got last by a huge margin.
Nevermind, got it. Sprint is on shift, the number in the bottom left is the amount you have.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the event at the park the only one available in the demo?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the event at the park the only one available in the demo?
I was wondering the same thing, I did that event, and then grinded exposure to 50. Nothing else I can find so far (other than the race.)

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was wondering the same thing, I did that event, and then grinded exposure to 50. Nothing else I can find so far (other than the race.)
In their blog site they have included a list of events that can happen in the trial.

1. Prologue event
2. Event at the park, 1 map above your home, unlocks taking off jacket.
3. at >15 exposure stat, event outside public toilet, unlocks taking off sports bra. (2 maps above home) Requires you to be fully clothed I believe
4. In the back alley of cycling store(north-east), 1 map below home. Requires you to unzip jacket first. Unlocks touching your own boobs
5. A race against some random guy at top left bridge of a map, forgot which one, probably the one with swimming pool. Lose the race and get a grope scene.

These and the major race at cycling store, should be all.

Catanach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to get rid of the audio issue that crashes the game? Can't even finish the race before it crashes on me

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you unzip the game launch 7-zip with applocale.

Catanach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My computers already in Japanese locale, haven't had any issues like this with any other game

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Put a screenshot of the error then. Also what program are you using to unzip?

Catanach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Put a screenshot of the error then. Also what program are you using to unzip?
I'm using 7zip. For some reason i cant seem to screenshot it so I'll just type what it says.

Microsoft Visual C+++ Debug Library

Debug Error!
Program: ...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This only happens when riding the bike and usually happens after about 30 seconds. Like the OP said it seems to be something with the audio as my LAV Splitter seems to be running a lot of actions at once

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll try to recreate it then. See what I can come up with.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm using 7zip. For some reason i cant seem to screenshot it so I'll just type what it says.

Microsoft Visual C+++ Debug Library

Debug Error!
Program: ...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This only happens when riding the bike and usually happens after about 30 seconds. Like the OP said it seems to be something with the audio as my LAV Splitter seems to be running a lot of actions at once
I'm curious, are you using Windows 8? Perhaps even 10? A few years ago, I got a laptop that had 8 and suddenly some of the games I used to play would consistently crash at certain points thanks to too many sounds playing at once; for some reason the audio drivers for Windows 8 did not play well with them. Downgrading the OS to Windows 7 actually fixed all of the issues I had, and while I know that's not a simple solution for most people, I never did find out how to otherwise get around it beyond the not-so-great method of literally disabling the audio through the sound options (e.g. right-clicking the volume button on the taskbar, selecting 'Playback devices', then right-clicking your audio source and selecting 'Disable').

Status
Not open for further replies.