What's new

ADV [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox (RJ204320)

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looked around at all the usual suspects but can't find anything besides the release version, bit of a shame apparently 1.10 even adds new scenes.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a guide for this out now on akunaki2.

jackzMA

Reputation score
Ok people here's a link to v1.10
i thank you from the bottom of my heart kind sir , like seriously im thinking of buying this game cause i got the previous version from somewhere else and desperately want the 1.10 since it got new scene on it and can find it anywhere else and then there you are kind sir, again thank you

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As someone who's liked just about every Technobrake game (Mainly because of the unique way he draws his grills), I can't believe this one snuck past me for so long. Thanks for the link.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does someone know if we are able to play his patreon only game , if we pledge 10+? or in a later status of the game

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who has unlocked all the scenes of version 1.10? or if not someone who has already unlocked the 2 scenes that were added to tell me how to unlock them

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone who has unlocked all the scenes of version 1.10? or if not someone who has already unlocked the 2 scenes that were added to tell me how to unlock them

my latest save - look what you need

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a guide for this out now on akunaki2.

According to the guide there's an ending prerequisite for unlocking a vibrator item. However, since google translate is ass, can anyone clarify to me what that prerequisite is?