What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Deleted member 37389

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohhh exciting! There's a new image of the first boss battle up in the Patreon. Can someone share it with me through PM? Short on cash as always...

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
don't do the PM, it'd be more generous to share it in this thread where it's designed to be.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the video of the first boss battle that is on the Patreon:

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
He said he love metroid (the ship, the intro ...), and it's a pretty good metroid game with H content. That will be more than 3 months since last demo, so lets hope there is a lot of new things added, like sprite on contact and not only on death like in the previous demo.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried it : the boss is easy to take out from the first plateform on the right (next to the door), shoot at it with the range attack. It's long but without risk (the end part where he launch bombs everywhere is hard).

The new levels (behind the blue door) is harder with the new ennemies. I played one hour and I have not see the end of the demo for the moment.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I finished the demo (in the blue zone there is 2 zone with the eye on the door like in the previous demo that you can't open).
The green card or yellow card will probably be the second boss.
Grimhelm has posted walkthrough and tips for those who have difficulties in the new zone.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Please support him if you could.
Thanks dude and I join in your request for supporting Grimhelm. This guy has provided enough content in a reasonable period of time to warrant the "more-or-less" stable development for this game. It's one of those rare cases where Patreon (which I hate for spoiling most of the indie devs and which I will curse with my dying breath) might be working as intended. He even made a public video with new content in it without any "information behind paywall" drama.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the 2nd game over isnt in the demo right? or am i missing the 12th animation? (since there are 12 animation and i only have 11)

edit: and i did press f1

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the blue key card in the demo? I've gone to every room and can't seem to find it.
Blast open the blockade under your path in the room that connect between save room and boss room with your newly acquired bomb.
Be careful tho, the blast can harm you as well.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there some way to double jump? I keep getting stuck in pits that I can't seem to get out of.

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe the double jump is somewhere above the boss. But there is a powerup for it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game gets pretty annoyingly fucking hard after you progress through the blue door that leads to an underground area..

Edit: For the love of god if anyone has all of the animations unlocked, please link me your save

Edit 2: Nvm I'm retarded

Last edited: