What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I thought that the creator said something about making her able to get raped while still having HP at one point. Maybe my mistake?

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought that the creator said something about making her able to get raped while still having HP at one point. Maybe my mistake?
I don't know about you, but that's exactly the way it works in the latest demo. As soon as you've lost your clothes, enemies can grab you.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Yeah, there a grab (while naked) option just look at your settings.

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whats a good way to counter those spitters and that big guy with a long range tentacle arm? tried most skills... the 2ble jump seems to make u invul but on the 2nd jump only.. on the 1st u can still be hit.. currently lv 15 and trying to lvl up but the only once that give good exp is that 1 corridor with alot of mobs.. 2 spitters and 2 of those tentacle arm mobs

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
whats a good way to counter those spitters and that big guy with a long range tentacle arm? tried most skills... the 2ble jump seems to make u invul but on the 2nd jump only.. on the 1st u can still be hit.. currently lv 15 and trying to lvl up but the only once that give good exp is that 1 corridor with alot of mobs.. 2 spitters and 2 of those tentacle arm mobs
Spitters: Get up close using double jump/boost/slide and use the spinning attack. Once out of mp just beat on them until death.

Tentacle arm: Don't get anywhere near them until you're ready to take them out. Double jump attack to get behind them and use spinning attack whenever you have the mp. They can attack through regular attacks so try to avoid using them from the front.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
And if you want to still have your save from previous version : create another folder for the new version. Copy the SaveData.dat file from the previous version and paste it into the new folder.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Upgrading from version 11 to version 12, why is every enemy suddenly a damage sponge? All of the difficulty just comes from even the smallest fly taking way too many hits for when you encounter it.
Hell, even landing on the spikes you can't see because they're out of frame can kill you in four hits at 200 hp, but when one of the buff guys lands on it it takes several minutes to kill him.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I can see why the dev wanted to get away from action games. Not that this isn't good, it's one of the better H-games I've seen yet, but good god the quality of the game-over sceness, I'd pay for a gallery of those.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And if you want to still have your save from previous version : create another folder for the new version. Copy the SaveData.dat file from the previous version and paste it into the new folder.
Was going to do just that since i pretty much grindfested pretty insanely my save, but then i was testing and accidentally selected new game and now it's fucking...for god sake this guy needs to FUCKING add a FUCKING overwrite WARNING confirmation
Anyone has a save?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Windows defender says there is virus in this
Sooo, you listen to the things that Windows Defender tells you and trust it when it tells you that everything's fine? Stop that or you gonna get into serious trouble really fast. Use something at least half decent - Malwarebytes, Avast (for a free AV it's ok), something like that. Also, virustotal online scan for small files is your friend.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Windows defender says there is virus in this
I use bit-defender. Even then, if it's an h-game it will recognize it as a virus. (Didn't say it about this one.)

Also if you're trolling do it somewhere else. I gave you a link to a game that I'm paying for monthly, you're getting it free and it you're complaining?

Last edited:

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even then, if it's an h-game it will recognize it as a virus. (Didn't say it about this one.)
The previous version was not detected as a virus by Windows Defender, nor do most other games.
Thanks for uploading this though, but I think I should nonetheless point out this threat detection by Window Defender. Other users can decide for themselves what to make of it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sooo, you listen to the things that Windows Defender tells you and trust it when it tells you that everything's fine? Stop that or you gonna get into serious trouble really fast. Use something at least half decent - Malwarebytes, Avast (for a free AV it's ok), something like that. Also, virustotal online scan for small files is your friend.
Sorry to butt in but i have to given the tone, there is not even a half-decent antivirus. They eat more RAM, HDD, and resources than shit. All o'em. Most viruses can be spotted and deleted manually pretty easy. (Actually, Malwarebytes it's ok but for scanning and deleting, not for having it permanently active)

Oh, and get into trouble because of trusting Windows Defender? Yeah, it's a bad thing Microsoft is such a slacker in security terms, because they are not working their asses off and adding updates every damn second
Well, At least you didn't say to change to linux
On a side note, if anything it's the other way around, Windows treats most things even safe stuff as a threat

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to butt in but i have to given the tone, there is not even a half-decent antivirus. They eat more RAM, HDD, and resources than shit. All o'em. Most viruses can be spotted and deleted manually pretty easy. (Actually, Malwarebytes it's ok but for scanning and deleting, not for having it permanently active)

Oh, and get into trouble because of trusting Windows Defender? Yeah, it's a bad thing Microsoft is such a slacker in security terms, because they are not working their asses off and adding updates every damn second
Well, At least you didn't say to change to linux
On a side note, if anything it's the other way around, Windows treats most things even safe stuff as a threat
If you like to live dangerously or are a total potato, your RAM usage is a small price to pay. Not everyone is experienced enough to spot and delete something before it can do serious damage. As an IT technician at the university, I don't have time or energy to control everyone and even the shitty Avast helps me a lot to eliminate the potential mess (you can't limit user privileges too much in most cases because you'll go mad with requests everytime they need something and I'm not payed well enough for that crap :D ). If you trust MS, you're one of such people that need every help they can get...