What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~

[Story]
The heroine Yukino Makihara was born in an ordinary family,
and had been raised in an ordinary environment. Now She lives
in her uncle's house because of her school's location.

She is a bit clumsy and careless, often gets misfortunes.
But she works hard on study despite of such things.

A turning point of her life comes when she has an accidental
eye contact with a boy in same school at a library.

His name is Souji. As talking with him a number of times,
she is getting attracted by his serious attitude to his
dream to be a doctor and bright personality.

After getting in a relationship with him, Yukino sets her
mind to go to the university which he wants to go to.
But her family isn't affluent enough to let her do so...

Thus, she begins to earn money.

* You can keep her virginity until the end of this game.

[Info]
Yukino takes action after school. There are many
ways of spending time: to gather information, to
go to work, to have a rest in her house and so forth.

Her job availability is limited depending on her health.
When the health runs out, she has to take a day for rest.

* As her sense of guilt decreases, she gets able to do lewder jobs.

[System]
- Part-time jobs
There is a variety of jobs with different consumption of her health.
The amount of the health needed corresponds to the amount of pay.

- Days
Each day offers different availability of jobs.
In the weekend she can work two times at noon and night.

- Health
This value is consumed upon doing jobs.
she has to take a day for rest when run out.

- Desire
This value increases when sexually harassed or something.
Her sense of guilt is decreases in response to increase of this value.
So vent off her desire by having H things with Souji.

- Sense Of Guilt
This value represents her sense of guilt toward Souji.
Some particular sexual harassment and jobs decrease
this value. If reached a certain point she gets able to doing prostitution.

- "Detected" Value
This value increases when she acts flashy.
Something happens if this value rises up...?

- Frustrated
A bad status. She can do prostitution with anybody in this condition.

- Dairy
Yukino writes her diary every day. This tells what she has done so far.

- Souji's Perspective
Yukino's boyfriend Souji's perspective, unlocked on a certain condition.

- Internet BBS
A BBS on the Internet seen from Souji's point of view.
Peeping photos and sex photos are posted, and later......?

Links
Dlsite:

Dev Site:
Official Site:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Acerola) 寝取られ委員長幸乃~お願いされると断りきれない委員長のHなア&#1

Wait, I'm confused. Is it a modern-setting with one of the girls from the last game, or does everyone just wear modern clothes and it's the same fantasy setting?

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think she so fat?

but I like glasses girl I can you them draw more slim?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

寝取られ委員長幸乃~お願いされると断りきれない委員長のHなアルバイト生活~ / Kimono Chairperson Yukino ~ H part-time life of the chairperson who can not be refused when asked ...

委員長 (iinchou) can mean chairman/chairperson (literally "committee leader"), but in this context it refers to a class rep. The stereotypical iinchou in Japanese manga/anime wears glasses and has long black hair done up in braids -- exactly like this character (well, sans breasts).

寝取られ is netorare. Literally. I don't know how you got kimono out of whatever MTL you're using.

Hな (note that "H" is read as ecchi here) is an adjective describing something as lewd.

I would translate the title as "NTR Class Rep Yukino: Smutty Part-time Lifestyle of the Class Rep Who Can't Refuse When Asked. Two caveats though:

1) Author says the title is too long, so he might shorten it a bit in the future.

……長い!!
もうちょっとタイトルは短縮する方向で行こうと思います。
2) 幸乃 can be read as either "Yukino or "Sachino". Not sure which one the author uses. Haven't played Treasure Hunter Clare (Yukino/Sachino has an appearance there as one of the main party members. She's the one wearing the witch hat), so I can't tell for sure.

Also note that this upcoming game is the third in the line of this author's NTR series of games. First is , while the second one is .

... Info: This is a rough translation from the Dev site. "Well, here is a project that I thought originally, a girl with a weak chairperson type will be content of saying that it can not be refused if it is asked and it makes a huge thing. Also, this time we enabled a virgin play and we thought about a system that can produce a feeling of being lying down, so please expect ... ....! ! Below is a simple character introduction. The hero's "Makihara Yukino" My mind is weak and it is dangerous and somehow meets unfortunate eyes" ...
Original part:
さてさて、こちらは元々考えてた企画で、
気の弱い委員長タイプの女の子が、頼まれると断りきれないでついついHな事をされてしまう、
と言う内容の物になります。
本来はコレ一本で考えてたのですが、
私がこう言うキャラが大好きなので、トレジャーハンタークレアに先行して出演して頂きました!
もうね! 幸乃をいじめるのが楽しくてしょうがなかった!!
今回は更に更にいじめる予定です!!
また、今回は処女プレイも可能にし、
更に寝取られ感を演出できるシステムを考えましたので、ご期待下さいませ……!!

以下、簡単なキャラ紹介です。
主人公の「牧原 幸乃」
気が弱くておっちょこちょいで何故か不幸な目に合いがちな子
Quick and dirty translation:

Well, this is something I'd planned in the beginning -- something featuring a timid, class-rep-type of girl who can't say no when asked and ends up having smutty things done to her.

Originally I planned to concentrate on one thing at a time, but I do love this sort of character, so I had her make an advance appearance in Treasure Hunter Clare!

Maaan! Teasing Yukino is just so fun, I can't help it!! I'm going to tease her even more next time!!

Oh, you can go for a virgin route in this next game, and I'll try to come up with some system to play out those NTR-ish feels, so please look forward to it!!

Here follows a brief character introduction:
This is our main character, Makihara Yukino. A timid, dopey girl who is met with unfortunate circumstances due to some reason.
Edit: Typo.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Acerola) 寝取られ委員長幸乃~お願いされると断りきれない委員長のHなア

Wait, I'm confused. Is it a modern-setting with one of the girls from the last game, or does everyone just wear modern clothes and it's the same fantasy setting?
The former. She appeared in Clare's game because of isekai shenanigans in-story, though I'm not sure how this game will tie to that. Probably best not to think about it.

Also, apparently her name's pronunciation is "Makihara Yukino", as written in her self-introduction scene in the aforementioned game.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think she so fat?

but I like glasses girl I can you them draw more slim?
I think its just kinda this guy's style. I thought Misaki was kinda plump too, but in a good delicious kinda of way. Still, I prefer his slimmer design like Kanade.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think its just kinda this guy's style. I thought Misaki was kinda plump too, but in a good delicious kinda of way. Still, I prefer his slimmer design like Kanade.
Ha ha I think So realism like real japanese girl(except big breast) have belly and have big leg..

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mmmm delicious THICKness.

zipetya

Reputation score

Seems like they are slowly but steadily heading down the "bigger, the better" road.
Will probably be another good-selling and nicely put together one - but sadly, that direction is not for me.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This character was created before their 2 most recent games. You guys can stop panicking about them evolving into a morbid obesity fetish circle because they gave one girl thicker legs.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, I liked her in their latest game, so this is probably going to be a day one purchase for me if the quality's near the same level. Since she's evidently going to start out with her virginity intact, I have to ask this and hope someone who can read Japanese well can answer: was she supposed to be one in the previous game? I failed at hooking it with a machine translator and opted to play through it without it, so I assumed that she wasn't a virgin when she didn't bleed during her first sex scene, but now this has gotten me curious.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The dev opened an official site for the game and release date is December.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looking forward to this so much, treasure hunter clare was so good, acerola always delivers so cant go wrong with this, hopefully its voiced since release instead of a later patch like what happened with NTR Kanade.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Acerola means WOLF RPG and which means unhookable with normal way.
I'm sad now

Bryanis

Reputation score
Trial's up on DLsite ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite link :v

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, demo is pretty basic. Just a couple of scenes for a couple of the scenarios. Can't wait for this one overall, if it's half as good as the kanade game.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Btw in case anyone was tempted I used cheat engine to try to bypass the 7 day limit, and I didn't find any additional scenes, I also used cheat engine to add extra money to see if I could get anything extra by having her lust super high and guilt super low. It didn't work either. I can't guarantee that there was no extra content from the full game in the demo because I couldn't get this game decrypted, but it doesn't seem like there's any extra content that you can access in the demo at least.

but you can at least use cheat engine to skip to day 8 so you can just play through the content of the demo without the time limit.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man i like tits but this is when it becomes a massive problem.
ya i agree they went overboard with the tits size, the previous acerola game with the blonde girl was perfect in that regard imo

Last edited: