What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload a full cg save please? I keep getting the 3rd or 4th event missing in some chains.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The teddy bear work only after finishing the game from memory. But yes, it unlock everything.

Else, there sagaoz's place :

full save for the 1.01 version.

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot lurkerpro and Bryanis!

P.D: btw do you know how to get the uncle and thug ending? And I'm missing the karaoke and teaching chains, I don't know how to start them.

Last edited:

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot lurkerpro and Bryanis!

P.D: btw do you know how to get the uncle and thug ending? And I'm missing the karaoke and teaching chains, I don't know how to start them.
for the uncle, after a certain point you had to bring the boyfriend home to get the events, i think.
for the thug i dont remember, its been a long time since i cleared the game, sorry i cant help you there
about the teaching chain, you have to go there on certain weekdays, and about the karaoke i also dont remember

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone here have the full game? Can you guys share it?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since some people said dropbox requires creation of an account, someone sent me a private message asking me to add an link toward mega. Same shit table(Edit: modded a little to make a selector instead of having to write the values of the week and the cloths) i made to use through Cheat Engine 6.7. I've made the selector in base on another old cheat table i had in the computer made by someone from this forum for the game Melissa Demon something, forgot already, but copied the method to be able to include the selector in the CE. Have fun with the change of days in the week and cloths to see all events. Hope they make an english translation of this game like they made with Meltys Quest and some others(not those lame machine stuff lol).

Cheat contains:
Code:
- Total Days Played = Number of elapsed days through playthrough. Some events only start once you reach a certain day, like the uncle event after day 22.
- Day of the Week = Basically Monday to Sunday. Some events are fixed of some days, example "Hole in the Wall". She must have 600 desire value and low sense of guild at wednesday, so value 2.
- Money
- Character Stats(Health, desire, sense of guilty, and detection value).
- Character Armor or Visual(Equipped clothes atm for events).
Mega:
Link is dead can you reupload it?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's the full game version 1.02

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this decryptor works ONLY for newer wolfrpg games. change the file name to all files, and select the file(basicdata.wolf, picture.wolf, etc) one by one and keep emptying that data folder(where it is extracted, out of their respecticve folders(that's why decrypt the files one at a time))
How? I put the files inside properly but when I play the game and press the Esc button the pictures for the menu are messed up?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The link above is dead, does anyone have a link for the new version?

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes! I'm very excited right now so that I can't sleep
What am I? A 10 year old boy??? XD

Though I feel a little bit sad for Okami's project