What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You have the "suspicious"(or something like that, is the last bar) too high or too low, doesn't specify but I guess is the frist one.
Yeah, that was it, thanks. I had to re-load to an earlier save but I got it. Now, though, there's not even a lightbulb over the uncle's head. The last event I did with him was some sort of date, so I'm guessing maybe I hit the end of his event chain or something? Though it seems weird he doesn't have a repeatable event like the others do once you get to the end of them.

Also, how do you start the modeling job? I have all the clothes yet the 'requirements box' that usually pops up for events doesn't even show up when I try to enter the building. Maybe I advanced too far in the game before starting it?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is a really nice game. Nice story, very similar to their other game Netorare Imouto Misaki. Wish I could make a partial of this, if only for myself, but unfortunately I don't know how to decrypt the newer Wolf RPG Maker games. Arc_Conv does nothing with the new files :(

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a really nice game. Nice story, very similar to their other game Netorare Imouto Misaki. Wish I could make a partial of this, if only for myself, but unfortunately I don't know how to decrypt the newer Wolf RPG Maker games. Arc_Conv does nothing with the new files :(
Have you tried this?

Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

If someone is looking for a way to extract the game files from the new version of the game, you can use the DxaDecode.exe that comes with .

Usage:
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 archive

Eg.
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 EV-Pic.wolf

Same key works for all new Wolf RPG games.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does anyone know how to play past the 60 days limit using cheat engine?

Sarav

Reputation score
does anyone know how to play past the 60 days limit using cheat engine?
I assume just search for the exact day should work, so day 1 is 1 and day 50 is 50.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
what cheat engine do you use for this type of game the ones i got don't work for this type of game

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
For anyone struggling to get the game hooked, this game is Wolf RPG ver 2.21 so /HBN*0@49781F from defcab's wolfrpg post in the Branded Azel thread seems to work.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For anyone struggling to get the game hooked, this game is Wolf RPG ver 2.21 so /HBN*0@49781F from defcab's wolfrpg post in the Branded Azel thread seems to work.
I was trying to do this I have never done it before ans was wodering where do you input the code at?

autizboyz

Reputation score
I assume the thug guy route is bugged? After 2 scene in karaoke room that guy just disappear and no where to be found, and also what is the requirement for the swimming scene (if there any swiming scene).

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Doesn't work for me.

On side note, I translated most of the pictures inside the pictures folder

If you want, grab it here. Copy "Pictures" folder inside Data folder and rename Picture.wolf.

Didn't touch anything inside the game since I'm waiting for the patches that are bound to get out soon.
I'm probably gonna polish the pictures and font later.

MEGA LINK: #!ZDxViI7R!h8Ma86fi8XQHALRBqQz8tuSrICOFtFXFyQdHtkmKQ0c

EDIT:

I managed to get it to work with ITH, but it's spamming like hell :)

EDIT: Used /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v with AGTH and it works perfectly! Thx

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Doesn't work for me.

On side note, I translated most of the pictures inside the pictures folder

If you want, grab it here. Copy "Pictures" folder inside Data folder and rename Picture.wolf.

Didn't touch anything inside the game since I'm waiting for the patches that are bound to get out soon.
I'm probably gonna polish the pictures and font later.

MEGA LINK: #!ZDxViI7R!h8Ma86fi8XQHALRBqQz8tuSrICOFtFXFyQdHtkmKQ0c

EDIT:

I managed to get it to work with ITH, but it's spamming like hell :)

EDIT: Used /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v with AGTH and it works perfectly! Thx
How do you add that code into AGTH if you don't mind me asking.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You make a shortcut of the game.exe then right click on it > Properties.

In the window that opens, you type inside target field:

PATH TO WHERE AGTH IS (ie. C:\Agth\agth.exe) then you type the code (in this case: /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v) and after that, you leave whatever it is there but put it inside "" if it's not already.

So the whole link inside the target field should be something like.

C:\Agth\agth.exe /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v "F:\RJ212828\game.exe"

Then you press OK and click on the shortcut to start the game.

Hopefully, this doesn't sound confusing to you :)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You make a shortcut of the game.exe then right click on it > Properties.

In the window that opens, you type inside target field:

PATH TO WHERE AGTH IS (ie. C:\Agth\agth.exe) then you type the code (in this case: /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v) and after that, you leave whatever it is there but put it inside "" if it's not already.

So the whole link inside the target field should be something like.

C:\Agth\agth.exe /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v "F:\RJ212828\game.exe"

Then you press OK and click on the shortcut to start the game.

Hopefully, this doesn't sound confusing to you :)
Thanks for the help.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could someone please upload a save with the uncle ending? I'm having some trouble getting it (or any other ending besides the whore one). And like ppl said, the thug route is bugged. Thanks!!

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If anyone else was stuck where I was with the uncle's route you unlock the next event by having the heroine's health low and agreeing to go on a date with Souji, the boyfriend. She'll want to stay in because she's not feeling well and every so often leave Souji alone in her room while she goes and fucks her uncle. I didn't get any more events after that, though according to the recollection page I still have three more events with him to unlock. In fact, there's even more to unlock -- next to the uncle's two slots on the second recollection page there's another slot called 'watching videos with Youichi (or whatever his name is)' that I'm not sure how to unlock.

Also, how does one unlock the idol scenes? There's some sort of requirement that I don't understand. (Edit: Never mind about this. With the new h-code someone posted above I was able to read it. Apparently you have to get up to the 5th webcam event to unlock it.)

Lastly, there's two other event chains that after hours of playing I have no idea how to even begin:
- 'Assisting a teacher'. I've been all over both schools with my stats at various levels and on different days and never saw any teacher to interact with that would start an event. This is separate from the school doctor, I think.
- 'Hole in the wall'. I'm pretty sure the wall with the hole is the one behind the boyfriend's house but I've never see any way to interact with it.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anyone else was stuck where I was with the uncle's route you unlock the next event by having the heroine's health low and agreeing to go on a date with Souji, the boyfriend. She'll want to stay in because she's not feeling well and every so often leave Souji alone in her room while she goes and fucks her uncle. I didn't get any more events after that, though according to the recollection page I still have three more events with him to unlock. In fact, there's even more to unlock -- next to the uncle's two slots on the second recollection page there's another slot called 'watching videos with Youichi (or whatever his name is)' that I'm not sure how to unlock.

Also, how does one unlock the idol scenes? There's some sort of requirement that I don't understand. (Edit: Never mind about this. With the new h-code someone posted above I was able to read it. Apparently you have to get up to the 5th webcam event to unlock it.)

Lastly, there's two other event chains that after hours of playing I have no idea how to even begin:
- 'Assisting a teacher'. I've been all over both schools with my stats at various levels and on different days and never saw any teacher to interact with that would start an event. This is separate from the school doctor, I think.
- 'Hole in the wall'. I'm pretty sure the wall with the hole is the one behind the boyfriend's house but I've never see any way to interact with it.
For the teacher one you have to work at the health shop near the club until the gym teacher goes there. He'll then blackmail you.

As for the hole in the wall I'm not sure what the trigger for being late in the morning is, but if the character is late she will attempt to take a shortcut through it.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A patch for he game is out on the devs blog. Just click on the link on the page and it will download.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems the scenes after the second karaoke scene with the thug Shuuhei(?) are either still bugged, or I can't figure out what the requirements for them.

After 'completing' the events with the uncle (ie he stops giving you events normally), the next series of events is triggered as explained above, then you just keeping doing the dates until you complete all the events with the uncle.
For the 「洋一との動画」scene you'll have to see it on the computer at night when controlling the boyfriend, not our protagonist.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems the scenes after the second karaoke scene with the thug Shuuhei(?) are either still bugged, or I can't figure out what the requirements for them.
I did that scene. was virgin. Maybe that was it?