What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need some help too! What do I need to do to continue working in the market? (see screenshot) I tried buying condoms (at least I suppose that's what I bought .-.) but still got this, so I suppose it's something else.

Also, what other ways are there do decrease the guilt bar? I'm stuck at 91, most of the jobs need 90, so I can't continue .-.

Thanks for the help!

Whenever you have an event during the day with Yukino, during the night after the boyfriend goes to bed, he calls Yukino to ask how she's doing. There would be two questions:
  1. First choice: How was the day? Second choice: Don't ask.
    • If you had Yukino spend the day with the boyfriend on the weekend for a date, this question would be skipped.
    • If you had Yukino spend the day along on the weekends (first choice at the start of that day) instead of a date (second choice), there will be two possible events (top two choices) to discuss about.
    • Depending on how the day event went, the guilt bar can go down when Yukino lies or covers up the events.
  2. First choice: Want to hang out tonight? Second choice: Don't ask.
    • They spend the night together and you raise the guilt bar, decrease awareness, and decrease lust. Don't bother with this much unless you want the vanilla ending.
The first question will likely remove at least 1 guilt point every day if you do things well (unless nothing happened). The market can be done any day, so first go to the cafe above (open every day except Friday and Sunday) or the drinking place near the entrance of the urban/commercial area. I would say within the first week or so you can probably get below 90 with this. Also, on the Monday of the next week, you can go into school and in the left area of one of the classrooms there is this guy with an event for 95 guilt and below.

Worst case scenario, go to the guy in the park to buy items to lower guilt by 3 or 6. It will cost a bunch, so either cheat or spam some events to get money.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone know what this requirement is?
That just means you need to get her Detection up. Certain events can only occur if Souji is suspicious of her. Usually the events pertaining to the neighbor.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You make a shortcut of the game.exe then right click on it > Properties.

In the window that opens, you type inside target field:

PATH TO WHERE AGTH IS (ie. C:\Agth\agth.exe) then you type the code (in this case: /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v) and after that, you leave whatever it is there but put it inside "" if it's not already.

So the whole link inside the target field should be something like.

C:\Agth\agth.exe /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v "F:\RJ212828\game.exe"

Then you press OK and click on the shortcut to start the game.

Hopefully, this doesn't sound confusing to you :)
I did as you said, but it's always game stopped working for me.

Is it because I use Windows 10, so agth isn't compatible anymore, I wonder?

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That just means you need to get her Detection up. Certain events can only occur if Souji is suspicious of her. Usually the events pertaining to the neighbor.
The last bar is detection right? Mine is maxed

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use Windows 10 fall creators update and agth works perfectly for me.
Did you use custom exe from another game?
I used game.exe from another game too then the game stopped working when I used the code
Changed back to original then it work well.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The last bar is detection right? Mine is maxed
Yes, the last bar is detection, lower it all the way or until you get rid of the 「発覚状態」state. I haven't encountered any events with Yukino requiring maxed/high detection.

PS I'm not sure if someone's mentioned this yet but you can skip the boyfriend/night phase straight into these:
Whenever you have an event during the day with Yukino, during the night after the boyfriend goes to bed, he calls Yukino to ask how she's doing. There would be two questions:

• If you had Yukino spend the day with the boyfriend on the weekend for a date, this question would be skipped.
    • If you had Yukino spend the day along on the weekends (first choice at the start of that day) instead of a date (second choice), there will be two possible events (top two choices) to discuss about.
    • Depending on how the day event went, the guilt bar can go down when Yukino lies or covers up the events.
    • They spend the night together and you raise the guilt bar, decrease awareness, and decrease lust. Don't bother with this much unless you want the vanilla ending.
By changing the 「総司パート/自動直帰」option in the settings to 「自動で直帰して電話」

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're doing something wrong then.

I got creators update, win 10 x64 Ultimate and it works fine with me as you can see on the picture below.
As to why it's not working for you, I don't know.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're doing something wrong then.

I got creators update, win 10 x64 Ultimate and it works fine with me as you can see on the picture below.
As to why it's not working for you, I don't know.

Is it possible if I were to use ITH?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The first question will likely remove at least 1 guilt point every day if you do things well (unless nothing happened). The market can be done any day, so first go to the cafe above (open every day except Friday and Sunday) or the drinking place near the entrance of the urban/commercial area. I would say within the first week or so you can probably get below 90 with this. Also, on the Monday of the next week, you can go into school and in the left area of one of the classrooms there is this guy with an event for 95 guilt and below.

Worst case scenario, go to the guy in the park to buy items to lower guilt by 3 or 6. It will cost a bunch, so either cheat or spam some events to get money.
Well, thing is I went under 90, but then missclicked and spent night with the boyfriend, and that put me back up to 91, can you tell me wich Item it is that I can buy to lower guilt? Thanks!

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, thing is I went under 90, but then missclicked and spent night with the boyfriend, and that put me back up to 91, can you tell me wich Item it is that I can buy to lower guilt? Thanks!
Either 「エロ本」or「官能小説」, costing 6k and 10k respectively.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it possible if I were to use ITH?
I don't think so, ITH crashes the game.

EDIT:

It also works with ITH I have. /HBN*0@49781F Just put this inside the field for H-Code.

But you have to manually configure other settings in ITH to prevent spamming.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those interested in the save file - check

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The scenes move fast. It seem like it'd take some optimization to stay a virgin and make it to the end with enough dosh.
are you sure this is the right code? tried it man and it's not working

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Once again, I am troubled. I thought it was awareness that had to be 0, but that doesn't seem to be it... her energy perhaps?

Thanks!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Once again, I am troubled. I thought it was awareness that had to be 0, but that doesn't seem to be it... her energy perhaps?

Thanks!
Condoms. Go to the guy in the park to buy condoms, near the bottom of the list.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i dont suppose someone could reup? the links i tried to use are dead