What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I forgot my eyny name and pass. Did anyone find any other links yet?

fazzdave

Reputation score
just got the game from eyny, i also decrypted the file for those who need it
(you may need patch below to work properly)

corrected files patch for decrypted version:

original copy:

Last edited:

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else get stuck on the Thug route? I get the group scene in the Karaoke and then I can't seem to continue. I've found a light bulb symbol in the apartment next to the boyfriends which I'm assuming is the thug but nothing happens. I can only assume its a glitch/bug

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just got the game from eyny, i also decrypt the file for those who need it

Thanks for the link but the game keeps getting image errors.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems several folders are just completely missing so that isn't too surprising.
Actually all the folders are there, it just seems they've been renamed so the game can't find them. Weird.
Edit : Could it be because you got it from a chinese site ? I think folders are in chinese but the game looks for japanese folders

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems several folders are just completely missing so that isn't too surprising.

Actually all the folders are there, it just seems they've been renamed so the game can't find them. Weird.
Edit : Could it be because you got it from a chinese site ? I think folders are in chinese but the game looks for japanese folders
Damn so essentially that makes it impossible to play this game version from the mega's link. We will have to wait for an full jp version then.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much, unless that same dude is going to link a non-decrypted version as that's likely why it's butchered.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did you guys maybe find a different Eyny link? My game worked totally fine for a whole play through.

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
While we're at it, let's discuss some good waifus.

(I can't remove this bugged url below, nice forum)

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Saw the release on dlsite, it shows no voice acting, its just a typo or does the full game in fact has no voice? if thats the case thats such a shame considering she had voice in the previous acerola game.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Saw the release on dlsite, it shows no voice acting, its just a typo or does the full game in fact has no voice? if thats the case thats such a shame considering she had voice in the previous acerola game.
it's just a typo, the game has voice

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you remove the detected status for the bad school?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The scenes move fast. It seem like it'd take some optimization to stay a virgin and make it to the end with enough dosh.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also with the hook code /HB*0@497982 /KF VNR seems to work fine ish for translating this

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im having trouble with a stat, when you go to a job its your uniform and date theyre open up top, then the "NG" if youll progress or not, then youre arousal, then youre what Im guessing is like guilt from lying to boyfriend? And theres a stat below that that reads something "0" after you have progressed a bit. I cant figure out what it is. I thought I needed rest but thats the orange bar. I tried depleting the green bar to zero with items and that didnt work either.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bottom stat is recognition. If it gets to 100 the boyfriend can spy on you cheating on him.