What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh right, I can't configure it to stop repeating like agth....

Any idea?
So, gave it a go just for curiosity's sake. ITH finds a semi-suitable text thread with the h-code kR1pt0n1t3 provided but the sentences are infinitely repeating and I don't know a way to counter that; ITHVNR couldn't get the thread with the h-code.

VNR found the thread with the h-code added via the 'Edit /H Hook Code' option in the 'Text Settings' (and don't forget to Save!! when changing the settings) and after ticking the checkboxes of both Repetition ignore/eliminate... options, it got into a more-or-less working condition - sometimes translated sentences -still- repeated twice or a couple of times, and it became laggy at times (on account of the constant repetition elimination in the background), but otherwise okay...

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, the last bar is detection, lower it all the way or until you get rid of the 「発覚状態」state. I haven't encountered any events with Yukino requiring maxed/high detection.

PS I'm not sure if someone's mentioned this yet but you can skip the boyfriend/night phase straight into these:

By changing the 「総司パート/自動直帰」option in the settings to 「自動で直帰して電話」
nice but does this prevent us from checking the computer for leaked photos/videos? I think theres a scene in the computer when the bf overhear his neighbor banging the girl.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, gave it a go just for curiosity's sake. ITH finds a semi-suitable text thread with the h-code kR1pt0n1t3 provided but the sentences are infinitely repeating and I don't know a way to counter that; ITHVNR couldn't get the thread with the h-code.

VNR found the thread with the h-code added via the 'Edit /H Hook Code' option in the 'Text Settings' (and don't forget to Save!! when changing the settings) and after ticking the checkboxes of both Repetition ignore/eliminate... options, it got into a more-or-less working condition - sometimes translated sentences -still- repeated twice or a couple of times, and it became laggy at times (on account of the constant repetition elimination in the background), but otherwise okay...
ITH hooks everything but it spams as hell.

Use the AGTH, it hooks everything and it doesn't spam.

1. Make a shortcut of game.exe
2. Edit the shortcut (right click on it and properties)
3. Put everything inside the target field in "" if it's not already
4. Go at the start of target field and copy the path to your agth.exe ie F:\Downloads\agth\agth.exe
5. After agth.exe press space and add /HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v
6. Press OK and start the game by clicking on the shortcut.
7. When game start and text appears find UserHookB in agth.exe window <- Should be the first one, scroll up if you don't see it.

I don't what's so hard that you can't do this?

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nice but does this prevent us from checking the computer for leaked photos/videos? I think theres a scene in the computer when the bf overhear his neighbor banging the girl.
Yes, it does, you'll have to return the setting to normal it if you want to see the scenes on the computer.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On side note, I translated most of the pictures inside the pictures folder

If you want, grab it here. Copy "Pictures" folder inside Data folder and rename Picture.wolf.

Didn't touch anything inside the game since I'm waiting for the patches that are bound to get out soon.
I'm probably gonna polish the pictures and font later.
i did it like you described but the game doesnt load the images. i get a missing image error and the game doesnt display the buttons. do i need to convert your
picture folder into wold format or just rename the rar file to Picture.wolf ? i tried it unpacked with a folder and it didnt work either. kinda at a loss here :(

edit: nevermind i fixed it. didnt understand your explanation -.-...

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't what's so hard that you can't do this?
Because I can't run agth, it just stopped. Not only this game, but whatever I hook on agth with stopped working.

On my last pc, I always used agth, but on the current one, it won't work, so that's why I use ITH.

-EDIT-

I dunno what's wrong with my PC, but I just can't do any system update. I dunno whether my OS' legit or not, but I ain't taking risk messing things up.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Teaz
What version of AGTH did you get? Mine is 2016.03.16 r183.
Do you have win10 creators update?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a way to get rid of the "detected" state? .-.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
erm, 2011.4.21?

Where did you get that version?
2016.03.16 r183 is the version for Translation Aggregator. The latest version for AGTH is 2011.5.9.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got around to play through it now and like its predecessors it was really good just felt a bit shorter than usual but that is mostly me I guess.
Really liked the Uncle and Drug Store Scenes this Time but unfortunately no preggo ending xD

Acerola should really stick with these kind of Playstyles instead of the RPG ones.
I dunnow but somehow the RPGs from Acerola dont keep me playing at some point.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
erm, 2011.4.21?

Where did you get that version?
The latest is 2011.5.9. just like dragon said.

Download it from here #!kfox0TSC!1_aNloKs1k3UWCUDK0O6Y6dZ1xuXt6kd6m0_CvFUIdA

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, still not working. Maybe it's the creator update that I'm missing...

Ah well, I'll just wait for the miracle that is a fully translation of this game then...

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a translation in the works?
afaik, no one gave an announcement in the translation forum (and I don't think it will be soon, as the "prequel", Kanade is still WiP, roughly at 50% ...

...unless somene is able to summon m1zuki back from the retirement...)

That said, this game's theme seems to me a lot more lighter than the other two (doesn't seem to be debt-collectors or yakuza, but I can't tell left from right in japanese, and my impression is based only on faces, voices and the events).
Is kind of fun the "BBS" gimmick, where you can see what's happening in the other games (which apparently are taking place all in the same time) other than Yukino if she does things too much in public...

Aso, I'm quite pleased of the protagonist: Misaki was a tsundere, Kanade was a pure-hearted, Yukino is a dojikko. Well played acerola, well played.
as final note, this could also be the first in which the protagonist is really "netorared", as the thug seem to be a sort "childhood friend" chasing after Yukino

Last edited:

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a full save for this I've gotten all of that I can I've replayed this about 5 times

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got around to play through it now and like its predecessors it was really good just felt a bit shorter than usual but that is mostly me I guess.
Really liked the Uncle and Drug Store Scenes this Time but unfortunately no preggo ending xD

Acerola should really stick with these kind of Playstyles instead of the RPG ones.
I dunnow but somehow the RPGs from Acerola dont keep me playing at some point.
Well, their RPG games sell better, though they are probably also harder to produce. But yes, I prefer their NTR games as well cuz, you know, NTR.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems a lot of events require her to be a non-virgin cuz unlike almost all of Acerola games, she does not lose her virginity in the prologue. However, how many events are there where she can lose her virginity? Is the dark-skinned guy and probably the BF the only options?